Who is this adorable little girl??

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
pink-and-blue-Franklin-Roosevelt-2.jpg

Last edited:
Its the faggot FDR, yeah, back then liberals still fucked with their children.
:clap:

The second one is of Louis XV.

I suspect it was only the wealthiest boys that wore dresses (the sons of capitalists). They all didn't grow up to be transgender did they??

When Did Girls Start Wearing Pink? | Page 1 | Arts & Culture | Smithsonian
No they did not grow up to be transgendered. Also, their parents didn't tell them that they were girls.

:clap:

The second one is of Louis XV.

I suspect it was only the wealthiest boys that wore dresses (the sons of capitalists). They all didn't grow up to be transgender did they??

When Did Girls Start Wearing Pink? | Page 1 | Arts & Culture | Smithsonian
No they did not grow up to be transgendered. Also, their parents didn't tell them that they were girls.
Between the (Gender) Lines: the Science of Transgender Identity - Science in the News
Pacific Center for Sex and Society - Transsexuality Among Twins: Identity Concordance, Transition, Rearing, and Orientation

FDR is rated by historians in top three presidents, I'd rate him first as he dealt with the great depression and the greatest war of modern times and handled both. As far as social dressing that argument will continue for ignorant people as the recent hullabaloo over transgender people demonstrates.

Draft dodger and liar Donnie John Trump is already rated at the bottom. Sad.

RANKED: The greatest US presidents, according to political scientists

"What is patriotism? Let us begin with what patriotism is not. It is not patriotic to dodge the draft and to mock war heroes and their families. It is not patriotic to discriminate against active-duty members of the armed forces in one's companies, or to campaign to keep disabled veterans away from one's property. It is not patriotic to compare one's search for sexual partners in New York with the military service in Vietnam that one has dodged. It is not patriotic to avoid paying taxes, especially when American working families do pay. It is not patriotic to ask those working, taxpaying American families to finance one's own presidential campaign, and then to spend their contributions in one's own companies. It is not patriotic to admire foreign dictators. It is not patriotic to cultivate a relationship with Muammar Gaddafi; or to say that Bashar al-Assad and Vladimir Putin are superior leaders. It is not patriotic to call upon Russia to intervene in an American presidential election. It is not patriotic to cite Russian propaganda at rallies." Timothy Snyder On Tyranny: Twenty Lessons from the Twentieth Century by Timothy Snyder

"We are a nation of many nationalities, many races, many religions-bound together by a single unity, the unity of freedom and equality. Whoever seeks to set one nationality against another, seeks to degrade all nationalities." Franklin D. Roosevelt

he looks like he's on the edge of tears

but he's so cute, so the abuse is ok
I knew it is FDR. The stories of his mother's obsessive care were rampant many years ago, but it was never considered abuse back then. His mother, Sara Delano, ruled his life until she died, long after he was married and father to a passel of kids. He turned out OK.

It is kinda sad to see the past judged by today's cynical and malevolent speculative standards. When I was a teen, back in to 50's, and there weren't enough guys to go around, girls danced together and were never considered 'odd'. Guys shared living quarters by necessity and weren't considered 'odd'. And 'only' children were the only ones that had their own room.

New Topics

Forum List

Back