Zone1 who is the most outrageous liberal moderator? Why are there no conservative moderators?

Try to keep in mind the whole idea behind this forum is not freedom of expression....but rather freedom of cash flow.
It is owned by an investment group I believe has been said.

That investment group does whatever is necessary to maximize profits (as with any for profit business would)
it is my personal opinion that MANY of the whacked, apparently confused Leftist members that post obviously strange nonsense constantly are actually either paid or part of the team designed to whip up the conservative Right and keep the place very active so that ad clicks can take place.

I could be wrong, but that's my take.
Reading many of the posts by RightWinger, IM2 and a host of others....it's simply hard to believe they could be THAT wrong and out of touch.

Last edited:
For a fair and balanced board conservative posters need to be represented on the moderation panel.
You do realize all mods take a secret vow mock and taunt those that don't like us, right? I mean, what other form of payback can we share with all that doesn't take away any more of the time we volunteer to listen to people that don't like something about the way the forum is?

You do realize all mods take a secret vow mock and taunt those that don't like us, right? I mean, what other form of payback can we share with all that doesn't take away any more of the time we volunteer to listen to people that don't like something about the way the forum is?
Mod socks are one weapon of humiliation.

Well, there are certainly LEFTIST moderators.

As fast as upholding liberal principles with any great consistency, I would say Winterborn and MBJ were pretty close but neither is a mod, now.

That's absolutely true, the only problem here is that conservatives cry like the man they all worship. It's always conservatives who cry. Always.
5822b8fa190000a304c31bd4.jpeg

3A326A4D00000578-3918838-image-a-64_1478692521912.jpg

ap-election-hillary-supporters-cry-ps-161108_12x5_992.jpg

7568345c42268f904bb253672e0993a3

maxresdefault.jpg

clinton-concession.jpg

Forum List

Back