Who is the most instructive poster here?

Mojo2

Gold Member
Oct 28, 2013

Sidebar: What's the best way to launch a thread to survey board members on who they believe is the most instructive poster?

Ordinarily, I'd just post the survey thread and that would be that. However, I'm concerned about it because I don't want to affect the responses.

How would I affect the responses?

Well, after all, I'd like to think I'd be among those in the running.

Right?

:wink_2:

Uh, well anyway, how would you start such a thread without influencing the nominations or votes or "Likes" by appearing to be fakely self effacing or obnoxiously immodest?

I could go either way and adopt that as part of my USMB persona.

But maybe there is a betterway to do it.

Sidebar: What's the best way to launch a thread to survey board members on who they believe is the most instructive poster?

Ordinarily, I'd just post the survey thread and that would be that. However, I'm concerned about it because I don't want to affect the responses.

Right?

Uh, well anyway, how would you start such a thread without influencing the nominations or votes or "Likes" by appearing to be fakely self effacing or obnoxiously immodest?

Any such poll would be nothing more than a popularity poll.

Right?

Any such poll would be nothing more than a popularity poll.

Are you saying the idea of having a favorite teacher because he/she was a great teacher seems strange to our posters??

I'll say it...

Me.

I guess we must not find many subjects in common as I don't recall seeing many instances of enlightenment from your posts.

Maybe I'm just unobservant.

I'll keep an eye out for your tutelage.

:)

"Instructive" is a matter of opinion, and thus subjective, based solely on one's outlook on the topics.
Ask that question not of typical "Politics" posters, but rather of someone who is completely objective and has no political bias.

Instructive isn't the word, I believe the word you are looking for is gasbag.

Back to the old drawing board, mofo2.

I'd go with political chic in the sense that and this is what I love she gives a mission and hits home, Whoa whoa wait wait wait then there is MAL..............OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! iiM IN A TWILIGHT ZONE CRAZY

I'd go with political chic in the sense that and this is what I love she gives a mission and hits home, Whoa whoa wait wait wait then there is MAL..............OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! iiM IN A TWILIGHT ZONE CRAZY

PC is numero uno....:thup:

Forum List

Back