WHO Is The Informant?

I wasn’t there. I didn’t push her.

And joking aside. She seemed like a very nice woman.

Not only was she the informant, I heard Trump buried the nuclear documents with her on his golf course. That was the drop point for the Saudis from the LIV golf tournament to come pick them up.

Not only was she the informant, I heard Trump buried the nuclear documents with her on his golf course. That was the drop point for the Saudis from the LIV golf tournament to come pick them up.
Scoop of the decade! The Washington Compost will be all over this. Of course, they’ll cite an unnamed source close to DOJ.

Starts with the alternative facts about his inauguration numbers and continues unabated from there. If you want to dispute that, I won't be at all shocked.

View attachment 681011
I was thinking at the time, while these guys were defending it, I was thinking the is trival, what happens when real shit happens and they believe that...

That is exactly what happened and when Conway said "Alternative Facts" she was being honest... This was an administration run on 'Alternative Facts'...

Trump got his own people to not believe what was happening in front of their own eyes... It was a tribal thing, Emperors New Clothes, even though it is plain as day none of them were going to say something.

No you TDSers are perpetual victims of your fantasy 'Orange Man Bad.' :rolleyes:
Yep, if ya like doing or going to jail Ole Trumpy boy is a great friend. How many convicted and jail as we speak? Gotta love all those Jan 6th retards sitting in jail as we speak. How about the dude laying in a Cincinnati drawer waiting for the coroner to see him. When ya gunna join your compatriots?

Secret service agents are there to protect him from being physically injured, not to cover up his crimes.
WHAT CRIMES???????????? The FBI went in there looking for the possibility of a crime. Again, the low life disgusting left is charging Trump as guilty before proven. If it indeed was an agent the dropped the dime, could have thatr rat gone to the president an said something to the effect of "sir, I found a problem with some documents and if it is not corrected I will then rat on you"?

Forum List

Back