Who Is The ICIG Who Failed To Do His Job Of Checking The Creidility of The Whistle Blower Complaint?

The Similarities Between the failed Obama coup - 'Collusion Delusion 1.0: Russia' - and the latest attempt - 'Collusion Delusion 2.0: Ukraine' - just keep growing....

Add this bit of information to the list of very relevant information Americans need to hear about this latest Impeachment push by Democrats that you will NEVER hear from the Democrats or their surrogate, supporting leftist media:

Who Is the ICIG who failed to do his job, which was to investigate the credibility of the politically partisan, 2020 Democrat Presidential candidate-supporting, Deep State CIA Agent Whistle Blower's complaint which was / is based on ZERO 1st-hand knowledge of the phone call between the President and Ukraine's PM?

Meet Michal Atkinson:

The name Michael Atkinson should not ring a bell with anyone because he did not receive a lot of attention the last 2+ years, but Atkinson played a major role in the Trump-Russia Mueller hoax. He was part of the shop that handled the very 1stFISA Warrant request:

Atkinson was a top deputy in the DOJ and was named senior counsel to John Carlin, the head of the National Security Division during 'Collusion Delusion 1.0'. CARLIN, according to former FBI Agent Page's testimony under oath, regularly was briefed by former deputy FBI Director Andy McCabe on the Trump-Russia collusion probeā€¦

Carlinā€™s shop was involved in handling the FISA
warrant on Trump campaign associate Carter Page. The original FISA warrant, signed by former FBI Director James Comey and Carlinā€™s colleague, former deputy attorney general Sally Yates, used the bogus Steele dossier as evidence to obtain the FISA courtā€™s permission to spy on Page for one year. The warrant accused Page of being a foreign agent yet he has never been charged with a crime.

(Carlin abruptly resigned in 2016 amid controversy related to his handling of FISA material. Carlin was replaced by Mary McCord: Atkinson stayed on as her senior counsel.)

DID ATKINSON LIE UNDER OATH / PERJURE HIMSELF ... OR JUST 'CHANGE HIS MIND'?

Prior to his confirmation hearing Atkinson stated under oath that should a dispute arrive regarding the veracity of a submitted complaint he would discuss it with the Senate Intelligence Committee...except that is NOT what he did in this case of the 2nd-hand account CIA Whistle Blower case. He contacted the House Intel Committee ... twice ... giving them a 'heads-up' about this case / complaint:

"During his January 2018 public testimony to the Senate Intelligence committee prior to his confirmation, Atkinson said if there was a dispute with the Director of National Intelligence about the veracity of a claim, he would ā€œtalk to this Committee if that situation arose to that level, to keep you informed about those events.ā€

But Atkinson instead notified the highly-partisan House Intelligence committee led by Rep. Adam Schiff (D-Calif.), the same lawmaker who has lied to the American people for three years about evidence of Russian collusion. In a
letter dated September 9 addressed to Schiff and Rep. Devin Nunes (R-Calif.), Atkinson alerted the committee that the acting Director of National Intelligence did not agree with Atkinsonā€™s judgment that the claim was an ā€œurgent concern.ā€

The fact that Atkinson was part of the 'Collusion Delusion 1.0' and now is at the heart of 'Collusion Delusion 2.0' should have the Republicans wanting answers to a lot of questions, under subpoena if they have to - questions like:

Was he aware of or in any way involved in the Justice Departmentā€™s investigation into the Trump campaign?

Did he handle the FISA warrant against Carter Page?

Did he know about the FISA on Page prior to April 2017?

Did he meet with Andrew McCabe, Peter Strzok, Lisa Page or any of the collusion conspirators in 2016 or 2017?

Was he aware of or involved in McCordā€™s dealings with the White House regarding Michael Flynn?

Why did he send letters to Democrat Adam Schiff and not Republican Senator Richard Burr, the chairman of the Senate Intelligence committee?

Did Atkinson have any communications with Schiff prior to sending his September 7 letter?

Why was the form documenting an ā€œurgent concernā€ apparently
edited around the time of the latest complaint?

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/10/02/house-intelligence-committee-was-contacted-by-cia-whistle-blower-prior-to-complaint-construction/

Inspector Generalā€™s Ties Suggest Ukraine ā€˜Scandalā€™ is Just More Collusion Hoax

Meh. "A little Fascism never hurt anybody" - democrats 2020

I gotta ask: why wasn't this guy fired long ago? Or at least removed from his job pending dismissal? Why is it taking so long to drain the swamp? I get that there has to be some sort of due process to prevent someone from being summarily fired without just cause, but damn. At the upper levels of management it shouldn't be that hard to get rid of the bad apples.

They tried. But guess what?

The sneaky way the Trump administration is chilling government oversight

Seems getting even with everyone who refuses to "Play Ball" with old Trumpybear is just SOP.
Think Progress.....rofl

Noted that you can't dispute the fact that they tried to replace them, or what happen when they tried.

True, all of Trump's arguments are going down the tubes. Example: back in 2016 Republican senators were urging the same reforms to the Ukrainian prosecutors office that Biden did and the Rs are now saying is some sort of "conspiracy".

Portman, Durbin, Shaheen, and Senate Ukraine Caucus Reaffirm Commitment to Help Ukraine Take on Corruption | Senator Rob Portman

Atkinson ( a Trump appointee) was following the letter of the law.

Of course that needs to be attacked by Trump and his minions because the law is an inconvenience to them
Lots of Trump appointees have been pieces of shit.

Priebus, Sessions, Haspell, Bolton....
Ya love em until you donā€™t And then you never did lol
I never did, and then I never did.

You really don't know dick about me.
You sure never noted your displeasure on this forum

True, all of Trump's arguments are going down the tubes. Example: back in 2016 Republican senators were urging the same reforms to the Ukrainian prosecutors office that Biden did and the Rs are now saying is some sort of "conspiracy".

Portman, Durbin, Shaheen, and Senate Ukraine Caucus Reaffirm Commitment to Help Ukraine Take on Corruption | Senator Rob Portman
NO kidding...Republicans supported Biden trying to get Shokin removed?

I guess THEY were trying to protect Hunter Biden too huh?

Atkinson ( a Trump appointee) was following the letter of the law.

Of course that needs to be attacked by Trump and his minions because the law is an inconvenience to them
Lots of Trump appointees have been pieces of shit.

Priebus, Sessions, Haspell, Bolton....
Ya love em until you donā€™t And then you never did lol
I never did, and then I never did.

You really don't know dick about me.
You sure never noted your displeasure on this forum
Numerous times...Yet you still don't know dick about me.

So buzz off.

NO kidding...Republicans supported Biden trying to get Shokin removed? I guess THEY were trying to protect Hunter Biden too huh?
They're saying he "couldn't have possibly" earned his money honestly, but then you have Don, Jr., Eric and Ivanka! Need we say more? HYPOCRITES! YES, I did have to say it, because you average Trumpista isn't too quick on the uptake.

Sorry, Schiff has had is dick caught in a vise. There will be no impeachment, this is being shown to be just one more hoax.

Sorry, Schiff has had is dick caught in a vise. There will be no impeachment, this is being shown to be just one more hoax.
You need to stop drinking the kool-aid and take a good look at what's really happening. This is going down a road that would make Nixon blush. All the lies being told about Schiff, Biden, the WB, etc., isn't getting much traction and even top Republicans are wishing he'd just resign and let the country heal.

Last edited:
You need to stop drinking the kool-aid and take a good look at what's really happening. This is going down a road that would make Nixon blush. All the lies being told about Schiff, the WB, etc., isn't getting much traction and even top Republicans are wishing he'd just resign and let the country heal.

You're projecting. You'll see soon enough. You're a blind ,partisan hack. I am not a Trump guy, I am not a Republican.

I gotta ask: why wasn't this guy fired long ago? Or at least removed from his job pending dismissal? Why is it taking so long to drain the swamp? I get that there has to be some sort of due process to prevent someone from being summarily fired without just cause, but damn. At the upper levels of management it shouldn't be that hard to get rid of the bad apples.

They tried. But guess what?

The sneaky way the Trump administration is chilling government oversight

Seems getting even with everyone who refuses to "Play Ball" with old Trumpybear is just SOP.
Think Progress.....rofl

Noted that you can't dispute the fact that they tried to replace them, or what happen when they tried.

The Trump Admin tried to replace somebody? So, what did that happen, I must've missed that in the link. Like, who? Sending somebody a letter isn't the same thing as trying to replace them. To tell you the truth, I think gov't oversight under the Obama Admin was a joke, people across a wide spectrum of agencies did a lot of questionable things, for which nobody that I know of was fired and the respective IG did nothing. You say it's "getting even with everyone who refuses to "Play Ball"", but maybe instead it's "you guys didn't do your jobs in an impartial and honorable manner like you should have when Obama was in office", and it's time to pay the consequences.

I never heard biden say any other name in his bragging extortion rant. Nope, he said, I, me, no other name. six hours, he said it. I give two shits your blah, blah, nonsense, it means nothing but a diversion from the truth. Him, Sleepy Joe, claimed ownership.

I never heard biden say any other name in his bragging extortion rant. Nope, he said, I, me, no other name. six hours, he said it. I give two shits your blah, blah, nonsense, it means nothing but a diversion from the truth. Him, Sleepy Joe, claimed ownership.
Regardless of what you supposedly heard... Bidenā€™s actions in getting that corrupt prosecutor removed was supported not only by the entire international community (except of course Russia) but also four REPUBLICAN Senators

Regardless of what you supposedly heard... Bidenā€™s actions in getting that corrupt prosecutor removed was supported not only by the entire international community (except of course Russia) but also four REPUBLICAN Senators
Supposedly? :auiqs.jpg: It was Bidenā€™ Own voice! Talk to him

Forum List

Back