Who is the greatest warrior? Israeli or Hezbollah?

The only Americans more benighted than Christian Zionists are the Zionists.
Excuse me Israel is not the only recipient of US money far from it plus a Israel is required to purchase US military equipment with it and this helps stimulate other US military sales to other countries that help keep good paying jobs in the United States...
Hmm...I guess I never thought of it that way before. Are you saying that all it takes to make sure Billy Bob can get a job at the weapons factory at above minimum wage is for US taxpayers send billions of dollars to Jews in Israel on the condition the Jews send it back to the Jew who owns the weapons factory where Billy Bob works to buy the weaponry and have it sent back to Israel where murderous Jews will use the weapons to genocide their neighbors? Yeah, who could oppose that?
Further because Israel is in this neck of the woods the United States saves big money by not requiring to build bases and keep soldiers here so that her interests can be looked after...
Right. Thank God Israel is there, relieving us of the need to build military bases in Tel Aviv. I can't imagine how we could wage our wars for Israel in Iraq and Syria if Israel didn't exist and we had to conquer Palestine for Israel, too.
This is not to mention the fact that Israel shares much of her military improvements on US weapons plus the fact she also shares covert information freely helping the United States in times of need...

Hahaha, is that the same Israel that runs the largest foreign spy operation in the United States? The same one that has been caught over and over stealing our military secrets and selling them to the Chinese? The same Israel whose Mossad "shared" the phony intel that duped the Bush Admin into attacking Iraq?

We should be close allies with Russia, and the US and Russia should cooperate against Israel.
Again your jew hatred is showing by blaming Israel for all the ills... This is called scape goating and is a tried and true method that many countries and people’s have used over the years to take the blame of problems and use people’s anger and direct it on someone else.. So easy to blame the Jews even though Iraq under Saddam attacked Kuwait and caused the gulf war and the United States was protecting its interests in the region.. Further oh bright one many nations spy on each other...Humorously MI5 or British intelligence spies on the citizens of the United States and the CIA spids on The citizens of Great Britain then MI5 gives the info to authorities in the United States and the CIA gives the info they get to Great Britain because it is illegal to spy on your own citizens by law in these countries so they have found a clever way to get around it....If the Israelis have given something to a third party then rest assured it was probably a way to get around a law in congress and the United States wanted said weapons to end up in said place Like the Iran. Contra affair during the Reagan years...Your simple finger pointing doesn’t hold any water when looked at truthfully and seeing where your attitude comes from eh BillyBob... Wink....
Run that bit about it being in the US interest to attack Iraq--a country with an economy the size of Delaware's--in 2003 by me again. I didn't catch the part where you mentioned what that actual benefit was. Your hatred of Christians is making you dissemble.
You assume much I don’t hate anyone christians included... They had their reasons to attack...Small countries are always attacked unless you conveniently forgot Grenada and Panama by the US and the Falkanlands by Argentina and the list goes on and on....
How does that work? Why do you get to assume I hate Jews, but I can't assume you hate Christians? And as for the benefit to the US of our attack on Iraq, it was because they were small? Really?

Don’t be coy with me I said they had their reasons for attacking Iraq dont be a Baghdad ” Bob” or play at being a silly BillyBob...

Don’t be coy with me I said they had their reasons for attacking Iraq dont be a Baghdad ” Bob” or play at being a silly BillyBob...
And what, pray tell, was even one of those reasons our democracy united in the cause of war? Just one, phony, just one reason. For nearly twenty years, now, America has waited for the justification of thousands of dead Americans, millions of dead Iraqis, trillions of dollars spent. And still we wait for one honest Jew. Perhaps you people are defective?

And what, pray tell, was even one of those reasons our democracy united in the cause of war? Just one, phony, just one reason. For nearly twenty years, now, America has waited for the justification of thousands of dead Americans, millions of dead Iraqis, trillions of dollars spent. And still we wait for one honest Jew. Perhaps you people are defective?
What is wrong with you that you keep on bringing in the Jewish angle... Oh yes we have already answered that... BUT I will answer your question as best I can even though you do not deserve an answer because of your antisemitism...DETERENCE.... In my opinion .. Remember this is my opinion .... After 9 11 the United States looked weak and in order to show the world esp the likes of Iran, North Korea,Libya etc etc that the US was the toughest SOB on the planet they made an example of Iraq by crushing her, completely both physically and psychologically.. They did a thorough job and showed everyone they were not to be messed with... Period end of discussion and it worked everyone behaved and said oops we better not mess with them...Remember my opinion....

Hezbollah. For one thing, they don't intentionally shoot teenagers in the kneecaps.

A warrior’s soul sleeps in his fist. Wakes in his fist. Till his dying breath, will exist in his fist.

No gun and no mortal danger can unfold this fist. A warrior will live and die with his fist clenched.

This is not for love of violence nor for the thrills of war. Not because of a demented passion for death either. This is because a warrior knows that even in times of peace, evil and evil-doers lurk in the shadow of peace.

Warriorship is vocational. It is non-mercenary. Non-materialistic. Non-negotiable. True warriorhood is purely defensive. It is fixated solely on the protection of a higher justice and defense of self and the meek. It is never predatory. A warrior is steeped in a culture of righteous dignity and martyrdom. Humble dignity. And a sacred martyrdom. A true warrior is not an ordinary soldier, nor a celebrated figure from either media or mythology. A true warrior is real. And rare. A true warrior is the only class of human capable of kissing death right in the eyeball. There is no fear of the infinite black void in the heart of a true warrior.

Throughout history, cultures under duress and attack by covetous enemies have produced their own brand of warrior. Native American Indians gave us the ‘Braves’. Japan gave us the ‘Samurai’. France gave us Joan of Arc. Africa gave us ‘Warrior Queen Amina’. And modern Lebanon has given us, Hezbollah.

Hezbollah: currently the world’s most successful warrior-resistor group fighting against the most malevolent of all modern abominations, otherwise known as the Axis of Evil (US, Israel, and their Western and Arab-Wahabi allies). Hezbollah is also currently the most reviled of all warriors. This is because unable to defeat Hezbollah on the battlefield, and after already spending some $11 billion on many failed coups and smear campaigns this past decade, the Axis of Evil is now reduced to merely attacking Hezbollah with malicious lies and false accusations. To demonize Hezbollah, to sully their immaculate reputation in a vast and global media campaign is about the only weapon left in the hands of the Axis of Evil. This defamation offensive may work on some uninformed people, but indeed it will not weaken Hezbollah’s phenomenal abilities on the battlefield. This agitating agitprop will not change any facts on the ground. It will be but more of your tax dollars wasted on a chimera.

^Dumbass troll post.

Forum List

Back