who is the great whore in Revelation?

I disagree with the main speaker here on a number of other topics, and he is extremely controversial.... BUT, on this specific topic, I lean towards agreeing with him. So if you want to research it, check out this documentary, because it goes over a lot of scriptures and makes a very good case here for the US being mystery Babylon.

Thanks, I will check it out.

Actually it kinda does:
From Ancient Babylon to the mystery Babylon religion -The Roman Church Synods influenced Nazis Germany prejudice and hate propaganda that influenced the Jihadist movements and tactics when Arafat's uncle the head Mufti
Hajj Amin al-Husayni, fled towards Berlin where he learned Nazis hate propaganda tactics.

NO relation.. they were completely different families.

I disagree with the main speaker here on a number of other topics, and he is extremely controversial.... BUT, on this specific topic, I lean towards agreeing with him. So if you want to research it, check out this documentary, because it goes over a lot of scriptures and makes a very good case here for the US being mystery Babylon.

That's from the Prophet Hal Lindsey.

The Mufti and his family among other local Arab landowners, was in the real estate business. Their business plan was to sell a lot of land to Jews at high prices, then lead a Jihad against them murder them all, and get the land back for nothing. Arabs' love of Hitler isn't any great secret; only idiots will keep denying that.

The Mufti and his family among other local Arab landowners, was in the real estate business. Their business plan was to sell a lot of land to Jews at high prices, then lead a Jihad against them murder them all, and get the land back for nothing. Arabs' love of Hitler isn't any great secret; only idiots will keep denying that.

Fascinating conspiracy theory. Where did you learn this?

All the Arab states signed on with the Allies by 1939.. not that they had much in the way of armies.

Fascinating conspiracy theory. Where did you learn this?

All the Arab states signed on with the Allies by 1939.. not that they had much in the way of armies.

lol lands sales records in the region, and testimony from the Grand Mufti himself. You wouldn't know about that, being just a collection of shills.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back