Who is the Federalist Society and what are they saying about Trump’s impeachment

Using obsolete words out of context can be confusing. That was the problem not my reasoning. You would know that if you weren't using "obsolete words for explanation".
Apparently youre easily confused.
I wasn't the one using obsolete words without context. Elude makes more sense unless you are implying he was deliberately trying to decieve.

Using obsolete words out of context can be confusing. That was the problem not my reasoning. You would know that if you weren't using "obsolete words for explanation".
I wasn't the one using obsolete words without context. Elude makes more sense unless you are implying he was deliberately trying to decieve.
While I must admit the word "illude" is obsolete and "elude" would have been better for satisfying your grammar requirements, you still understood my original statement, and actually I did use the word (illude) in the correct context. Do I need to go back and show you my original comment ? Do you now feel empowered over the word "illude" ? You get your gold star for today and you get to jump ahead in front of the lunch line.
I sincerely hope youre not as miserable as your replies indicate.

Last edited:
While I must admit the word "illude" is obsolete and "elude" would have been better for satisfying your grammar requirements, you still understood my original statement, and actually I did use the word (illude) in the correct context. Do I need to go back and show you my original comment ? Do you now feel empowered over the word "illude" ? You get your gold star for today and you get to jump ahead in front of the lunch line.
I sincerely hope youre not as miserable as your replies indicate.
Were you trying to imply he was being deceitful? It did not seem like it by the context of what you wrote and it lead to more confusion rather than less confusion if you had used the word elude. It is just my opinion on the matter. You are welcome to the last word on this topic.

Were you trying to imply he was being deceitful? It did not seem like it by the context of what you wrote and it lead to more confusion rather than less confusion if you had used the word elude. It is just my opinion on the matter. You are welcome to the last word on this topic.

illude

Interesting how when it was being debated wether the constitution gave Pence the authority to deny electors from questionable states one standard was used and now when it is being debated on impeaching a private citizen a different stand is being used...

Forum List

Back