Who is the dumbest person

buckeye45_73

Lakhota's my *****
Jun 4, 2011
at CNN?

Well if you ever wondered.......this video is for you. CNN has some great challengers to being the most stupid..........but we got the finals and it's a doozy

PS Gutfeld......if you are reading this......if you had just used this clip, you would have won hands down

Don't ever listen to Don Lemon for science advice......this is who the left gets their info from.......BWAHAHAHAHHAHHHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHHAHHHAHHAHAHAHHHH

That was after a court admitted to the same with MSNBC and crazy lying establishment lackey Rachel Maddow.
No, MSNBC never admitted in open court that "no reasonable person" would believe Maddow.

Fox News admitted in open court that "no reasonable viewer" would beleive what Tucker Carlson has to say. In layman's terms, only idiots find Tucker Carlson credible.
Very true about Tucker. I got to admit, though. I didn't even look at the videos to think Don is a dumb ass. I have been avoiding his commentary for years, for that very reason.

Fox News admitted in open court that "no reasonable viewer" would believe what Tucker Carlson has to say. In layman's terms, only chumps find Tucker Carlson credible.
Well you let rioters and violent criminals out of prison.......so the tricks of a trial....who cares.........

And none of that relates to how stupid these two are.......Tucker is much smarter than them....but that's not a high bar..and he can pronounce sorbet correctly........

Very true about Tucker. I got to admit, though. I didn't even look at the videos to think Don is a dumb ass. I have been avoiding his commentary for years, for that very reason.
Both Tucker and Don Lemon offer opinion and/or commentary. The unusual thing about Tucker is that Fox openly admitted he was not credible.

Last edited:
Whether it is Tucker or Don Lemon, they are all opinion shows. Only nuts take what they have to say as fact. It is opinion and nothing more. The unusual thing about Tucker, is that Fox openly admitted he was not credible.
No Don Lemon is a news anchor, just ask him........I mean who do you consider serious, Dan Rather? We all know that story.........

You bought that Russia hoax you ignorant sob. How stupid can one be you millennialterd punk
HAHAHA that's true.....his "news" sources were so right about that..............except reality had to come crashing into his lefty bubble..........and now we get to laugh at tools like him

Don LeMon is such low hanging fruit that taking jabs at his legendary stupidity is like Muhammed Ali boxing a 6th grader.

Both Tucker and Gutfeld can easily find equally dopey yet less beaten down morons in the media to skewer....Take Joy Reid for example.

You bought that Russia hoax you ignorant sob. How stupid can one be you millennialterd punk
^ ^ ^ ^ ^
TRIGGERED.gif

Don LeMon is such low hanging fruit that taking jabs at his legendary stupidity is like Muhammed Ali boxing a 6th grader.

Both Tucker and Gutfeld can easily find equally dopey yet less beaten down morons in the media to skewer....Take Joy Reid for example.
True, but watch the video.........they tease another round from MSNBC........Joy Reid vs Nicole Wallace.........what a delight!

I remember that Tex-Mex moron they hired when the La Raza racists got Dobbs fired and the dill hole management put that idiot in front of a camera; 'Sanchez' or something like that. lol he lasted about a month before he got canned for being a typical latino leftist, making a racist comment.

How many viewers watch CNN now, 12? 15?

HAHAHA that's true.....his "news" sources were so right about that..............except reality had to come crashing into his lefty bubble..........and now we get to laugh at tools like him
At my previous posting hole, the libturds there at least could engage and didn't live in a fantasy world

This is the dumbest collective of libturds anywhere. Tied with AOL libturds

I remember that Tex-Mex moron they hired when the La Raza racists got Dobbs fired and the dill hole management put that idiot in front of a camera; 'Sanchez' or something like that. lol he lasted about a month before he got canned for being a typical latino leftist, making a racist comment.
Wait they fired an extreme leftist at CNN? Wow that guy must have been dogshit * infinity.............

Wait they fired an extreme leftist at CNN? Wow that guy must have been dogshit * infinity.............

It was a while back. Can't remember the assclown's name. Typical AA hire decision. They went with the homo from a rich family wearing fake glasses after that, I think. Gotta be 'Diverse' n stuff.

It was a while back. Can't remember the assclown's name. Typical AA hire decision. They went with the homo from a rich family wearing fake glasses after that, I think. Gotta be 'Diverse' n stuff.
Ah yes.....pre Anderson........so my question is when they hire people, we know in the lefty circles you have to put out to get a job ala Weinstein, Epstein, Cuomo, ect.......when they hire their fist chick with a dick...........who's taking that action?

Forum List

Back