Who Is Right About WMDs in Iraq, the Right or Trump?

But what does the Terrorists and terrorist supporters like Murtha do? Make it sound like ALL soldiers are criminals committing pre-meditated Murder!
All our military are the bad guys. Any one who trusts the MSM like CNN, MSNBC,ABC,etc.... will like the MSM believe this as the norm!
Sad... people like that don't have common sense.
Murtha was a vet. A former soldier. I thought you support soldiers?
Kerry was a vet. A former soldier. And he like Murtha are totally despised by the military as traitors!

Representative John Murtha is one sorry man, and by sorry, I do not mean apologetic. His efforts to smear the military in the court of public opinion, the Marines in particular, has been elaborate, elongated and disgraceful. It is hard to fathom that this man was ever a member of a group that he seems to hold in such contempt. His distaste has such a powerful hold on him that, when asked on Nightline on January 2, 2006 if he would join today’s military, the Vietnam Veteran and Marine firmly answered, “No.” One can only assume the feeling is mutual.

Murtha’s character assassination of the Haditha Marines, long before the facts were available, and his efforts turn the public opinion against them will go down in American history as one of the most egregious acts of hate and slander against the United States military since…well, the last time anyone from Code Pink opened her mouth.
While Murtha is clearly comfortable disparaging our military men with cameras rolling and lights blazing, one can only assume that the thought of having to look the victims of his smears in the eye was more than he could bear and more than his staff knew they could expect of him.

After the visit by the Marines, several Blue Star mothers also paid a visit to Murtha’s office to speak with the Congressman or a staff member. This request was similarly denied.
John Murtha is Sorry | Human Events

John Kerry...
SO-CALLED “WAR HERO” JOHN KERRY
A FRAUD – SELF-PROCLAIMED
“WARRIOR” STRONGLY OPPOSED BY
“NAM” VETS HE SMEARED DURING HIS
CONGRESSIONAL TESTIMONY – NEW
EVIDENCE KERRY LIED ABOUT FIRST
PURPLE HEART “WOUND” – VAST
MAJORITY OF VIETNAM VETS – BOTH
DEMOCRAT AND REPUBLICAN – TO
VOTE AGAINST JANE FONDA’S “PAL”
KERRY, A MAN WITHOUT HONOR, UNFIT
TO BE “COMMANDER-IN-CHIEF”

Never in the history of American politics has this country’s military veterans been so united in their opposition to a particular Presidential candidate.

The disgraceful actions of self-proclaimed “war hero” John F. Kerry have so incensed legitimate Vietnam veterans, that most of them – both Democrat and Republican – plan to vote against the left-wing Massachusetts Democrat on Nov. 2nd.

“I would crawl over broken glass to pay him back for what he did to us,” said Vietnam vet Felim Doherty, a registered Democrat in Bloomfield, N.J.

The former Air Force NCO said Kerry’s testimony before Congress back in 1971 was “full of lies and slander” against the vast majority of Americans who served in Vietnam with honor and integrity.

“For him to try and make out we were killing babies, raping women, cutting off ears and – in his words – rampaging every day through the Vietnamese countryside like the hordes of Genghis Khan – was and is a smear and slander of my brother Vietnam veterans.

“This self-proclaimed war hero doesn’t talk much about his days running around with Jane Fonda, giving aid and comfort to our enemies. I wonder why?”

Retired Capt. Danny Howell of Florida, a Republican and Marine staff sergeant during his hitch in Vietnam, praises the Swiftboat Vets for their exposure of Kerry’s dubious “combat” record.

“Only 120 days in-country and he puts himself in for a Purple Heart for scratches we wouldn’t bother to report to the corpsman. This guy was punching his ticket and used a loophole [three Purple Heart wounds and you got to leave Vietnam before your required 12 month tour of duty was up] in the regulations to get out early. What a disgrace!

“I saw Marines with serious wounds - arms shattered, their guts hanging out, an eye gone, sucking chest wounds – that is what the Purple Heart is meant for, not for a grain of rice hitting you in your butt!”

SO-CALLED “WAR HERO” JOHN KERRY A FRAUD

Kerry was a vet. A former soldier. And he like Murtha are totally despised by the military as traitors!

Representative John Murtha is one sorry man, and by sorry, I do not mean apologetic. His efforts to smear the military in the court of public opinion, the Marines in particular, has been elaborate, elongated and disgraceful. It is hard to fathom that this man was ever a member of a group that he seems to hold in such contempt. His distaste has such a powerful hold on him that, when asked on Nightline on January 2, 2006 if he would join today’s military, the Vietnam Veteran and Marine firmly answered, “No.” One can only assume the feeling is mutual.

Murtha’s character assassination of the Haditha Marines, long before the facts were available, and his efforts turn the public opinion against them will go down in American history as one of the most egregious acts of hate and slander against the United States military since…well, the last time anyone from Code Pink opened her mouth.
While Murtha is clearly comfortable disparaging our military men with cameras rolling and lights blazing, one can only assume that the thought of having to look the victims of his smears in the eye was more than he could bear and more than his staff knew they could expect of him.

After the visit by the Marines, several Blue Star mothers also paid a visit to Murtha’s office to speak with the Congressman or a staff member. This request was similarly denied.
John Murtha is Sorry | Human Events
The marines at Haditha and in the Collateral Murder video have smeared all Americans everywhere. That's not what we're about. That's Nazi Germany shit. Shit you're defending. You make such a fine German.

John Kerry...
SO-CALLED “WAR HERO” JOHN KERRY
A FRAUD – SELF-PROCLAIMED
“WARRIOR” STRONGLY OPPOSED BY
“NAM” VETS HE SMEARED DURING HIS
CONGRESSIONAL TESTIMONY – NEW
EVIDENCE KERRY LIED ABOUT FIRST
PURPLE HEART “WOUND” – VAST
MAJORITY OF VIETNAM VETS – BOTH
DEMOCRAT AND REPUBLICAN – TO
VOTE AGAINST JANE FONDA’S “PAL”
KERRY, A MAN WITHOUT HONOR, UNFIT
TO BE “COMMANDER-IN-CHIEF”

Never in the history of American politics has this country’s military veterans been so united in their opposition to a particular Presidential candidate.

The disgraceful actions of self-proclaimed “war hero” John F. Kerry have so incensed legitimate Vietnam veterans, that most of them – both Democrat and Republican – plan to vote against the left-wing Massachusetts Democrat on Nov. 2nd.

“I would crawl over broken glass to pay him back for what he did to us,” said Vietnam vet Felim Doherty, a registered Democrat in Bloomfield, N.J.

The former Air Force NCO said Kerry’s testimony before Congress back in 1971 was “full of lies and slander” against the vast majority of Americans who served in Vietnam with honor and integrity.

“For him to try and make out we were killing babies, raping women, cutting off ears and – in his words – rampaging every day through the Vietnamese countryside like the hordes of Genghis Khan – was and is a smear and slander of my brother Vietnam veterans.

“This self-proclaimed war hero doesn’t talk much about his days running around with Jane Fonda, giving aid and comfort to our enemies. I wonder why?”

Retired Capt. Danny Howell of Florida, a Republican and Marine staff sergeant during his hitch in Vietnam, praises the Swiftboat Vets for their exposure of Kerry’s dubious “combat” record.

“Only 120 days in-country and he puts himself in for a Purple Heart for scratches we wouldn’t bother to report to the corpsman. This guy was punching his ticket and used a loophole [three Purple Heart wounds and you got to leave Vietnam before your required 12 month tour of duty was up] in the regulations to get out early. What a disgrace!

“I saw Marines with serious wounds - arms shattered, their guts hanging out, an eye gone, sucking chest wounds – that is what the Purple Heart is meant for, not for a grain of rice hitting you in your butt!”

SO-CALLED “WAR HERO” JOHN KERRY A FRAUD
Swiftboat Vets, now there's a bunch of political scumbags.

Forum List

Back