Who Is Right About WMDs in Iraq, the Right or Trump?

TheDude, post: 17100642
B. Hillary did support the war. SUPPOSEDLY all liberals didn't support the war. Somehow Democrats are not stupid for voting for Hillary. Only Republicans are stupid. Let me guess, you didn't support the war and voted for Hillary? How come you didn't vote for Trump? Answer, you're ignorant & your accusations are worthless.

Hillary did not support Bush kicking the inspectors out. She wanted Bush to give the inspectors more time. She only would support the war if the inspectors said inspections were being obstructed by Saddam Hussein. Bush was the one that obstructed the inspections.

Huge difference.

Hillary was right. Bush was wrong. No hypocrisy for voting for Clinton over the damned fool move the Decider decided to do.

Cough....I know it hurts:

Here was the Right's position on WMDs in Iraq, right up to the present day:

Fox News 2002: Iraq Likely Has Weapons of Mass Destruction

Fox News 2003: The Connection Between 9/11 and Iraq

July 2004: UN Confirms: WMDs Smuggled Out of Iraq

Fox News 2006: Report: Hundreds of WMDs Found in Iraq

September 2012: 63% of Republicans STILL Think Iraq Had WMDs

There were...Syria has them now.

fuck yeah.

the wmd were transported to syria.

What's this???? MORE EVIDENCE OF CHEMICAL WEAPONS

GulfLINK Home

December 2012: Will Saddam’s WMDs Fall into the Hands of Al Qaeda?

June 2014:
Saddam’s WMDs: The Left’s Iraq Lies Exposed
The recent turmoil in Iraq brought on by the rise of the Sunni extremist group known as the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) has ironically struck a blow to the American Left’s endlessly repeated narrative that there were no weapons of mass destruction (WMDs) in Iraq prior to the war.

Indeed.. you're expecting Zombie cattle-like creatures who believe they come from monkey's to be able to read and actually comprehend .. Not going to happen..

October 2013: Flashback: Chemical Weapons In Syria Include WMDs Shipped From Iraq

October 2014: Remember folks when you read this ...THERE WERE NEVER NEVER any WMDs!!!

In all, American troops secretly reported finding roughly 5,000 chemical warheads, shells or aviation bombs, according to interviews with dozens of participants, Iraqi and American officials, and heavily redacted intelligence documents obtained under the Freedom of Information Act.

We've heard rumors of this, but now we have the proof.

Bush didn't lie after all folks.

January 2015: Saddam's WMDs Went To Syria, Then Lebanon....

August 2015: ISIS Using WMDs. Where Did They Get Them? HMMMMM????

So we see the Right claimed Saddam had WMDs right up until 2015. This milestone is very important to note.

Now, some mainstream Democrats also believed Saddam had WMDs. Their opinions were formed by the information fed to them by the Bush Administration.

But on the extreme left wing fringes of the Democratic spectrum, there were those who said that it was all lies. They held mass protests all over the country.

So here is the far left liberal Democrat position on WMDs in Iraq:

Oh no! "Negged"? Whatever shall I do?

Bush lied to invade Iraq. Bush lied to invade Iraq.

Say it out loud to yourself. "Bush lied to invade Iraq."

Welcome to Earth.

Back then, a very famous registered New York limousine liberal Democrat also voiced his far left position on the fake news channel CNN:

Trump: "I was surprised that she (Nancy Pelosi) didn't do more in terms of Bush and going after Bush. It was almost -- it just seemed like she was going to really look to impeach Bush and get him out of office, which, personally, I think would have been a wonderful thing."

Blitzer: "Impeaching him?"

Trump: "Absolutely, for the war, for the war."

Blitzer: "Because of the conduct of the war."

Trump: "Well, he lied. He got us into the war with lies. And, I mean, look at the trouble Bill Clinton got into with something that was totally unimportant. And they tried to impeach him, which was nonsense. And, yet, Bush got us into this horrible war with lies, by lying, by saying they had weapons of mass destruction, by saying all sorts of things that turned out not to be true."

Trump repeated his far left belief during the 2016 campaign. And the Chumps just sat there and took it. That's why you no longer hear them claiming there were WMDs in Iraq. Because retards vote for anyone who has an R after their name. Even one who was a far left D.

That's how stupid they are.

You are not being fair, "everyone" was told the lie that WMD was a mistake even after we found some and knew of movement into Syria. He is only as good as the info feed to him and back then it was leftist influenced media and friends. You just smacked the left for being that missinformation propagandist they are.
There might have been a reaspn for the lie for classified reasons but most likely the typical leftist game playing to demonize the opposition party. They blamed Bush for everything even though they had majority and were part of that same gov't they moaned about.
So you hate the people who demonized Bush, right?

People like Donald Trump.

"Well, he lied. He got us into the war with lies. And, I mean, look at the trouble Bill Clinton got into with something that was totally unimportant. And they tried to impeach him, which was nonsense. And, yet, Bush got us into this horrible war with lies, by lying, by saying they had weapons of mass destruction, by saying all sorts of things that turned out not to be true."

"I was surprised that she (Nancy Pelosi) didn't do more in terms of Bush and going after Bush. It was almost -- it just seemed like she was going to really look to impeach Bush and get him out of office, which, personally, I think would have been a wonderful thing."

I already answered this.
His lack of understanding the situation comes from his not being privy to classified info back then. His source of news and friends were left leaning propagandist doing the demonization, so his info and opinion comes from being missinformed back then. Basically you are blasting the Liberal media for his then view, which is why he understands fake news and it's significance more now then he did then.
There's also things that
CAN'T BE DISCUSSED.

You are so right! Trump was buying the Democrat line BECAUSE HE WAS a Democrat! He donated to the democrats/Clintons.
So yes at the time and probably to this day he still has residual attitude that Bush LIED!
BUT as you pointed out Trump has learned what we all have!
The MSM has an agenda. Whatever makes the USA /Military look bad is what they promote.
I mean Clinton for God's sake Signed the 1998 LIBERATION of Iraq legislation! But when Bush took over the MSM changed the words from LIBERATION to INVASION!
Changing a positive word to a negative word!
Then we have just as we did in Vietnam the MSM nightly badgering us with deaths!
Just like in Vietnam even thought VC generals were ready after the Tet Offensive to pack it in... as hole Cronkite said the following:
Read what Walter Cronkite did to 56,000 DEAD americans when he said this on his evening news.
Cronkite’s report, writes Brinkley, was "immediately seen as a catalyst by pundits in the Monday newspapers. . . . Cronkite turned dove, and the hawk Johnson lost his talons." This tracks with what Halberstam wrote in his 1979 book, The Powers That Be:
"It was the first time in American history that a war has been declared over by an anchorman." Lyndon Johnson was said to have watched the broadcast and exclaimed to his press secretary, George Christian, "If I have lost Walter Cronkite, I’ve lost Middle America."

And here is what Cronkite said on closing his CBS News broadcast Feb. 27, 1968.
We've been too often disappointed by the optimism of the American leaders...
Both in Vietnam and Washington to have faith any longer in the silver linings they find in the darkest clouds. For it seems now more certain than ever, that the bloody experience of Vietnam is to end in a stalemate. To say that we are closer to victory today is to believe in the face of the evidence, the optimists who have been wrong in the past. To say that we are mired in stalemate seems the only realistic, if unsatisfactory conclusion. On the off chance that military and political analysts are right, in the next few months we must test the enemy's intentions, in case this is indeed his last big gasp before negotiations.
But it is increasingly clear to this reporter that the only rational way out then will be to negotiate, not as victors, but as an honorable people who lived up to their pledge to defend democracy, and did the best they could.
This is Walter Cronkite. Good night.

Final Words: Cronkite's Vietnam Commentary
Thanks to the biased CBS/MSM 56,000 Americans were shit on!

Iraq had wmd

They had old pre-Gulf War sarin shells that weren't any good because they were too old.

They had 20 metric tons of yellowcake they could not enrich.

The reasons given for invading Iraq were all deliberate 100% intentional lies, and any sub human still parroting those lies is a treasonous bastard who has precisely ZERO patriotism to the US and should be immediately deported to Israel.
And then we killed the guy we lied about, ehhhh? We are such bastards.

TheDude, post: 17100642
B. Hillary did support the war. SUPPOSEDLY all liberals didn't support the war. Somehow Democrats are not stupid for voting for Hillary. Only Republicans are stupid. Let me guess, you didn't support the war and voted for Hillary? How come you didn't vote for Trump? Answer, you're ignorant & your accusations are worthless.

Hillary did not support Bush kicking the inspectors out. She wanted Bush to give the inspectors more time. She only would support the war if the inspectors said inspections were being obstructed by Saddam Hussein. Bush was the one that obstructed the inspections.

Huge difference.

Hillary was right. Bush was wrong. No hypocrisy for voting for Clinton over the damned fool move the Decider decided to do.

"My vote is not, however, a vote for any new doctrine of pre-emption, or for uni-lateralism, or for the arrogance of American power or purpose -- all of which carry grave dangers for our nation, for the rule of international law and for the peace and security of people throughout the world.

Over eleven years have passed since the UN called on Saddam Hussein to rid himself of weapons of mass destruction as a condition of returning to the world community. Time and time again he has frustrated and denied these conditions. This matter cannot be left hanging forever with consequences we would all live to regret. War can yet be avoided, but our responsibility to global security and to the integrity of United Nations resolutions protecting it cannot. I urge the President to spare no effort to secure a clear, unambiguous demand by the United Nations for unlimited inspections.

And finally, on another personal note, I come to this decision from the perspective of a Senator from New York who has seen all too closely the consequences of last year's terrible attacks on our nation. In balancing the risks of action versus inaction, I think New Yorkers who have gone through the fires of hell may be more attuned to the risk of not acting. I know that I am.

So it is with conviction that I support this resolution as being in the best interests of our nation. A vote for it is not a vote to rush to war; it is a vote that puts awesome responsibility in the hands of our President and we say to him - use these powers wisely and as a last resort......"

A golden oldie: Hillary's floor speech to invade Iraq

Sorry, you're wrong. 80 percent of Americans want illegals to have a path to legal status or citizenship.

I can't wait to see the looks on your faces when Democrat Trump gives amnesty to the illegals.

You must be citing that poll commissioned by the American Immigration Liars Assn. I'd check their methodology. It usually runs something like this

I would support

a) mass round-ups of undocumented immigrant families and immediate deportation even if it means pulling their citizen children out of school just days before the class trip;

b) systematic inspections of all foreign-looking people on all routes in and out of ethnic neighborhoods, putting those without papers on cattle cars, and sending them to Mexico that night even if they are in labor and not even Mexican;

c) a bait-and-switch amnesty in which a mass amnesty would be announced with the instructions that illegals only had 24 hours to sign up for it at this one location and when they got there just in time they would rush through the front door, but Homeland Security would have a pit dug just inside the door that led to a chute and a giant slide that ended in Matamoros;

d) an eventual pathway to provisional legal status for hard-working but undocumented taxpayers who went to the back of the line, learned English, volunteered to pick up trash at the nation's soccer fields, paid their back taxes, promised to vote Republican, joined Neighborhood watch, claimed to smile pleasantly at his neighbors, promised to to use less welfare if they could, said they would consider having fewer kids, and would bring over all his relatives only if they really really wanted easier access to our "better life" EBT cards.

Sorry, you're wrong. 80 percent of Americans want illegals to have a path to legal status or citizenship.

I can't wait to see the looks on your faces when Democrat Trump gives amnesty to the illegals.

You must be citing that poll commissioned by the American Immigration Liars Assn. I'd check their methodology. It usually runs something like this

I would support

a) mass round-ups of undocumented immigrant families and immediate deportation even if it means pulling their citizen children out of school just days before the class trip;

b) systematic inspections of all foreign-looking people on all routes in and out of ethnic neighborhoods, putting those without papers on cattle cars, and sending them to Mexico that night even if they are in labor and not even Mexican;

c) a bait-and-switch amnesty in which a mass amnesty would be announced with the instructions that illegals only had 24 hours to sign up for it at this one location and when they got there just in time they would rush through the front door, but Homeland Security would have a pit dug just inside the door that led to a chute and a giant slide that ended in Matamoros;

d) an eventual pathway to provisional legal status for hard-working but undocumented taxpayers who went to the back of the line, learned English, volunteered to pick up trash at the nation's soccer fields, paid their back taxes, promised to vote Republican, joined Neighborhood watch, claimed to smile pleasantly at his neighbors, promised to to use less welfare if they could, said they would consider having fewer kids, and would bring over all his relatives only if they really really wanted easier access to our "better life" EBT cards.

What a waste.

So who is correct about Saddam's WMDs, Chumps: the Right or Donald Trump?

Simple question. And you will dodge and weave and close this topic and pretend you didn't see it.
I don't give a fuck who said what. Iraq had wmd...for sure.
I know. God , guns, and glory. Kill 'em all and let God sort 'em out. The only good Injun is a dead Injun. I get all that. You need to believe the attack on Iraq was justified because My country, Love it or Leave It. The problem is the Jews play morons like you like a fiddle and it's a big reason we keep letting them drag us into sending our treasure, and our blood to do their dirty work. Stop being so fucking balls-out stupid, man.

Simple question. And you will dodge and weave and close this topic and pretend you didn't see it.
I know. God , guns, and glory. Kill 'em all and let God sort 'em out. The only good Injun is a dead Injun. I get all that. You need to believe the attack on Iraq was justified because My country, Love it or Leave It. The problem is the Jews play morons like you like a fiddle and it's a big reason we keep letting them drag us into sending our treasure, and our blood to do their dirty work. Stop being so fucking balls-out stupid, man.
Yeah I know. The Jews got us into Vietnam and North Korea. They're backing Assad in Syria. They helped Putin in Ukraine. They're behind the attacks in France and Belgium. They're giving Iran blueprints for a bomb. Talk about being an asshole...you take the cake.

So you believe Donald Trump is wrong then.
I believe he was wrong then. I don't give a shit now. W did the right thing...just didn't do it aggressively enuf.

I believe he was wrong then. I don't give a shit now. W did the right thing...just didn't do it aggressively enuf.
Thousands of lives and you don't give a shit now that Trump was wrong and still is wrong.

Exactly why do you support this Democratic traitor who is the very definition of a RINO?

Actually W didn't believe as Trump that the biased MSM was the biggest enemy!
I mean when you have people like the following ENCOURAGING THE DEATHS of American soldiers by telling the enemy..."yup we are the bad guys".
In spite of the Harvard study that shows such encouraging comments EMBOLDENED the enemy!!
Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid(D) "War is lost",
U.S. Rep. Murtha(D) "Our troops killed innocent civilians in cold blood,”
Senator Kerry(D) "American soldiers going into the homes of Iraqis in the dead of night, terrorizing kids and children."
Senator Obama said "troops are air-raiding villages and killing civilians,"

This Harvard study to have increased violence by 10%...
THE "EMBOLDENMENT EFFECT" asked:"
"Are insurgents in Iraq emboldened by voices in the news media expressing dissent or calling for troop withdrawals from Iraq?
The resounding answer WAS YES!!! according to Radha Iyengar, a Robert Wood Johnson Scholar in health policy research at Harvard and Jonathan Monten of the Belfer Center at the university's Kennedy School of Government.
Using data on attacks and variation in access to international news across Iraqi provinces, we identify an “emboldenment” effect by comparing the rate of insurgent attacks in areas with higher and lower access to information about U.S news after public statements critical of the war.
In Iraqi provinces that were broadly comparable in social and economic terms, attacks increased between 7 percent and 10 percent following what the researchers call "high-mention weeks," like the two just before the November 2006 election.
And the above traitors and all you that agreed with them should be blamed for the deaths of all people in Iraq because of your idiocy in "emboldenment" of the enemy!

Of course not. He was doing nothing but selling America out for 8 years to the ISRAEL Lobby, and the "US" media really loves that, but not as much as they love lying to the American people to provoke wars between the US and Israel's enemies.

Thousands of lives and you don't give a shit now that Trump was wrong and still is wrong.

Exactly why do you support this Democratic traitor who is the very definition of a RINO?
One reason I support him is that he put $9600 in my pocket just today...the market is bullish!

TheDude, post: 17102264
Cough....I know it hurts

You didn't read what I said. She voted to force inspections through the threat of war. I didn't say she did not vote for the AUMF IF NECESSARY.

It was not necessary and she publically opposed Bush not giving the inspectors more time.

If they got all the time they needed there was no war that Hillary Clinton voted for,

Learn to read before responding.

ne reason I support him is that he put $9600 in my pocket just today...the market is bullish!

The market has been bullish for eight years in a row now. You only got in since Trump became President? If you have that much to invest your a dope.

But I see you only care about your own personal financial gains giving credit to the man who correctly said that Bush lied his way to war.

Bush got 4484 American troops killed for a lie. You don't care. You got ten grand you think because of the otherwise buffoon who called Bush out for his Iraq lie.

Why should you care.

deltex1, post: 17109823
One reason I support him is that he put $9600 in my pocket just today...the market is bullish!

You got another one of your wishes with Trump.

Americans dying on the ground in Iraq. It's all for show with Trump. Part of the Clown act for bozo's like you.

U.S. service member killed outside Mosul, Iraq

If more Americans die in combat maybe your Trump stock market will keep climbing with the US death toll earning you even more investment wealth success, silo sitter.

You got another one of your wishes with Trump.

Americans dying on the ground in Iraq. It's all for show with Trump. Part of the Clown act for bozo's like you.

U.S. service member killed outside Mosul, Iraq

If more Americans die in combat maybe your Trump stock market will keep climbing with the US death toll earning you even more investment wealth success, silo sitter.
Trump is using the military to score political points at home, not to make the country more safe.

What we are doing in Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Africa, North Korea, is putting all Americans in more danger.

I mean when you have people like the following ENCOURAGING THE DEATHS of American soldiers by telling the enemy..."yup we are the bad guys".
In spite of the Harvard study that shows such encouraging comments EMBOLDENED the enemy!!
Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid(D) "War is lost",
U.S. Rep. Murtha(D) "Our troops killed innocent civilians in cold blood,”
Senator Kerry(D) "American soldiers going into the homes of Iraqis in the dead of night, terrorizing kids and children."
Senator Obama said "troops are air-raiding villages and killing civilians,"

This Harvard study to have increased violence by 10%...
THE "EMBOLDENMENT EFFECT" asked:"
"Are insurgents in Iraq emboldened by voices in the news media expressing dissent or calling for troop withdrawals from Iraq?
The resounding answer WAS YES!!! according to Radha Iyengar, a Robert Wood Johnson Scholar in health policy research at Harvard and Jonathan Monten of the Belfer Center at the university's Kennedy School of Government.
Using data on attacks and variation in access to international news across Iraqi provinces, we identify an “emboldenment” effect by comparing the rate of insurgent attacks in areas with higher and lower access to information about U.S news after public statements critical of the war.
In Iraqi provinces that were broadly comparable in social and economic terms, attacks increased between 7 percent and 10 percent following what the researchers call "high-mention weeks," like the two just before the November 2006 election.
And the above traitors and all you that agreed with them should be blamed for the deaths of all people in Iraq because of your idiocy in "emboldenment" of the enemy!
When you kill innocent men, women and children in cold blood,
you are the bad guy.

And when you try to defend them, you are simply evil.

Forum List

Back