Who is responsible for your place in life?

Who is most responsible for your place in life?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My grandfather built something from nothing.
My father built something from nothing.
I took that something and made a bigger something out of it- all the while not using other peoples' (or the government's) anythings.

I'm completely responsible for reacting to what life has dealt me. I'm not responsible for all the circumstances of my life, unless you want to believe in karma.

It's everyone's responsibility to play with the cards they've been dealt.

That doesn't mean it's a level playing field, though.

Nope, it never is and never will be. You can cry about it or do something about it or just sit there until they give you the ribbon for trying. All your choice, no one else.

I am personally responsible for my own place in life.

It is up to me to make the most or least of it.

Well, as expected...only those that think their life is their own fault have explained their views. Come on you leeches! Explain why the government should spoon feed you and buy you shelter.

Put in the effort and God will match that effort. You can achieve in this country but you have to put in the effort. People who constantly blame others for their own failures will probably always be failures. It's a mindset. It's all up to you. Blaming others is obviously much easier but it's not right. Find God and be positive and you'll live a very happy and rewarding life. Seriously,it's true.

We are all responsible for our own successes and failures. No politician or political party is going to save you. So don't wait for that happen. God will save you though. Turn to God and you'll see a big difference in your life. Have faith.

We are all responsible for our own successes and failures. No politician or political party is going to save you. So don't wait for that happen. God will save you though. Turn to God and you'll see a big difference in your life. Have faith.

Are you a millionaire?

My grandfather built something from nothing.
My father built something from nothing.
I took that something and made a bigger something out of it- all the while not using other peoples' (or the government's) anythings.

I'd love to know what business you grew that your father started.

Are you a millionaire?

Do you only consider an individual successful if they are a millionaire?

Forum List

Back