WHO is Obama supposed to be campaigning for?

Obama closes by talking about himself 89x during campaign stop...

"Barack Obama is ending the midterm campaign by the way he started: Talking about himself. A lot. During a Sunday appearance in Chicago, the former president referred to himself no fewer than 89 times during a roughly 46-minute speech."

SSDD - sounds like his speeches when he was President.

The media whore could not stand all the success and attention President Trump was getting, how his 'Legacy' was being wiped off the books, his Presidency being reduced to a footnote in the history books. He has come out to attempt to claim President Trump's economic success as his own.

Evidently snowflakes / liberals are not only stupid, they also have an extremely SHORT-term memory:

"During the town hall event, Obama referenced Trump's promise to woo American companies into manufacturing goods in the U.S. without saying the then-candidate's name.

“Well, how exactly are you going to do that? What exactly are you going to do? There’s no answer to it,” Obama said, referring to Trump's campaign rhetoric.

“He just says, 'Well, I’m going to negotiate a better deal.' Well, what, how exactly are you going to negotiate that? What magic wand do you have? And, usually, the answer is he doesn’t have an answer.”

As usual, President Trump responded with a Tweet earlier this year:

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

“President Trump would need a magic wand to get to 4% GDP,” stated President Obama. I guess I have a magic wand, 4.2%, and we will do MUCH better than this! We have just begun.
9:42 AM - Sep 10, 2018

:lmao:

By the comments from the snowflakes on this board, they have not let facts / recorded history sway them from believing Obama's claim that HE is responsible for the current economic success HE said 2 years ago was impossible to achieve'without a magic wand'. :p

Jealous and desperate to claim Trump's success as his own, Barry has rushed in front of his beloved Fake News cameras and spot lights to shovel more BS to his devoted worshippers, hoping to rewrite history.

It's hard to call what he id doing 'campaigning for others' when it's all about 'me, me, me'!

Trump hits Obama for 2016 'magic wand' comment about economy

Poor trumpanzees.......can't quit Former President Obama. Dang! He's so uppity!

How can we miss him when he won't go away?

"Barack Obama is ending the midterm campaign by the way he started: Talking about himself. A lot. During a Sunday appearance in Chicago, the former president referred to himself no fewer than 89 times during a roughly 46-minute speech."

The media whore could not stand all the success and attention President Trump was getting, how his 'Legacy' was being wiped off the books, his Presidency being reduced to a footnote in the history books. He has come out to attempt to claim President Trump's economic success as his own.

Evidently snowflakes / liberals are not only stupid, they also have an extremely SHORT-term memory:

"During the town hall event, Obama referenced Trump's promise to woo American companies into manufacturing goods in the U.S. without saying the then-candidate's name.

“Well, how exactly are you going to do that? What exactly are you going to do? There’s no answer to it,” Obama said, referring to Trump's campaign rhetoric.

“He just says, 'Well, I’m going to negotiate a better deal.' Well, what, how exactly are you going to negotiate that? What magic wand do you have? And, usually, the answer is he doesn’t have an answer.”

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

“President Trump would need a magic wand to get to 4% GDP,” stated President Obama. I guess I have a magic wand, 4.2%, and we will do MUCH better than this! We have just begun.

By the comments from the snowflakes on this board, they have not let facts / recorded history sway them from believing Obama's claim that HE is responsible for the current economic success HE said 2 years ago was impossible to achieve'without a magic wand'. :p

Jealous and desperate to claim Trump's success as his own, Barry has rushed in front of his beloved Fake News cameras and spot lights to shovel more BS to his devoted worshippers, hoping to rewrite history.

It's hard to call what he id doing 'campaigning for others' when it's all about 'me, me, me'!

Poor trumpanzees.......can't quit Former President Obama. Dang! He's so uppity!
Strange coming from you. The Opie Brigade couldn't quit Former President Bush for 8 years.
Dang! Dang!

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Obama is campaigning for Dem Voters.
illegal aliens
cooterphobes
neo-marxist
anti-American bigots
anti-Christian bigots
La Raza
Nation of Islam
Aztlan Nationalist
Black Panthers
Brown Berets