Who is next President?

akiboy

Mar 28, 2006
Mumbai
Well..I dont know much about U.S politics but I it would be interesting to see who will be the real challenger for the White House . My best bet would be Hillary Clinton though I am not sure how she would handle terrorism and the N.k-Iran threat. Senator Hillary certainly has the experience to handle domestic issues but I am not sure about the way she will handle intl. issues.

Well , I have to admit I support the Republicans. (As an Indian I feel George Bush is one of the most friendliest Presidents the Indians ever had in America).

Also I don't think the Democrats are going to let the nuke deal go through.
Well I'll keep my fingers crossed and pray the Democrats vote favourably for the Indo-US nuclear deal which can foster a new friendship between the leading democracies of the world.

Akshay

Well then.....I predict...

Shrillary clinton(hopes) she is the next president,
and her exemplary impeached(for lying to a grand jury) ex president husband, adulterer, take advantage of women.
NO matter the girl was the same age of his own child(20)...and he was a 52 yr old sleezebag.....

Butt, butt, butt...
The most beautiful of all this.........
Is we will again have the bj back in the white house....
Cept this time, he will be, where he probably should be........

the FIRST MAN-LADY.....of the white house....................

:laugh:

Hillary will NEVER be elected President. The electoral map will prevent her from parking her oversized ass in the Oval Office

Right now, Rudy is the best shot for Republicans. I do not agree with him on all issues, but on national defense he is right on

Hillary will NEVER be elected President. The electoral map will prevent her from parking her oversized ass in the Oval Office

Right now, Rudy is the best shot for Republicans. I do not agree with him on all issues, but on national defense he is right on

If he managed to get elected I believe it would be the first time a mayor leaped straight into the whitehouse without at least being governor first.

CL

If he managed to get elected I believe it would be the first time a mayor leaped straight into the whitehouse without at least being governor first.

CL

I think he might be good as a VP or a cabinet position. But i dont think he can get the nomination.

Akiboy said:
(As an Indian I feel George Bush is one of the most friendliest Presidents the Indians ever had in America).

Thats because India is becoming part of America's first line of defense against China, both militarily and financially. :)

McCain Guilanni 08

Not if the leaders of the Republicans want to get the "moral" driven evangelical's vote again.

Though over the years McCain has shown he is willing to sell out to get the vote out. I used to think he was a decent guy and I would've voted for him over Gore in 2000 if had won the nomination, but not anymore.

Thats because India is becoming part of America's first line of defense against China, both militarily and financially. :)

Not if the leaders of the Republicans want to get the "moral" driven evangelical's vote again.

Though over the years McCain has shown he is willing to sell out to get the vote out. I used to think he was a decent guy and I would've voted for him over Gore in 2000 if had won the nomination, but not anymore.

what % of the republican vote is the the "moral" driven evangelical's vote ?

Nah. I wouldn't pick Rudolph Giuliani if I were American. I would prefer him to be NY mayor again!

I personally believe our Vice President Cheney should be and will be the next President, because he is no flip-flopper and he says he will do what he thinks is best for us, even if the public disagrees. So he is resolute, just like our President Bush. He will continue the same policies until the bitter end. No flip-flopping compromises! Yes! Cheney-Sen. Roberts 2008!

I personally believe our Vice President Cheney should be and will be the next President, because he is no flip-flopper and he says he will do what he thinks is best for us, even if the public disagrees. So he is resolute, just like our President Bush. He will continue the same policies until the bitter end. No flip-flopping compromises! Yes! Cheney-Sen. Roberts 2008!

Dick has already pulled out of the '08 race. So they'll be no Dick in this race. I guess that gives it to Hillary by default. heheeee. If that bitch is elected I'm predicting international chaos, civil war, and the apocalypse.

what % of the republican vote is the the "moral" driven evangelical's vote ?

The % that got Bush re-elected on the "sanctity" of marriage in '04.

They've become the new base of the republican party.

Who knows, maybe their time in the spotlight is over already, like that of the NASCAR dad and soccer mom. Many of them now seem fed up because they don't feel Bush has delivered on many of his promises.

In any even they wont be voting for a pro stem cell, pro abortion, pro gay marriage ticket.

Clinton Obama

v

McCain Gulliani

e-ticket ride

Giuliani will never make it through a primary. The religious right will never vote for a pro-choice, Italian, New Yorker. I still think he can make a very credible third-party candidate, though. I think he'd get the same types of voters that Lieberman did in CT. McCain lost my vote (and the votes of lots of others like me) when he spoke at Bob Jones U after criticizing Bush for doing so prior to the last election.

As for us running Hillary, personally I think that would be the dumbest freaking thing we could do and will make the right wet itself with all the smut it can spread. Just my opinion, FWIW. Obama's interesting because he's so charismatic, although an unproven entity. On the other hand, I read today that Kennedy had about the same level of experience in the Senate before becoming president, so who knows... lots can happen in two years. I could vote for him if he was the dem candidate, I think. (But again, he's unproven... so we'll see)

I like Biden/Bayh... or maybe Ed Rendell... he's a tough old bird. Very pragmatic.

Giuliani will never make it through a primary. The religious right will never vote for a pro-choice, Italian, New Yorker. I still think he can make a very credible third-party candidate, though. I think he'd get the same types of voters that Lieberman did in CT. McCain lost my vote (and the votes of lots of others like me) when he spoke at Bob Jones U after criticizing Bush for doing so prior to the last election.

As for us running Hillary, personally I think that would be the dumbest freaking thing we could do and will make the right wet itself with all the smut it can spread. Just my opinion, FWIW. Obama's interesting because he's so charismatic, although an unproven entity. On the other hand, I read today that Kennedy had about the same level of experience in the Senate before becoming president, so who knows... lots can happen in two years. I could vote for him if he was the dem candidate, I think. (But again, he's unproven... so we'll see)

I like Biden/Bayh... or maybe Ed Rendell... he's a tough old bird. Very pragmatic.

the middle will elect mcain gulianni....the two extremes will cancel each other out

the middle will elect mcain gulianni....the two extremes will cancel each other out

One big assumption is that Giuliani will even make a run for it.

He is doing rather well, and seems very happy with, his life in the private sector.

If he runs he'll have to deal with shit like taking $80,000 to speak at a tsunami relief event and shady business dealings. Which aren't signs of someone who has his eye on running for public office again.

McCain could've won over a lot of Dems and moderates, back in 2000. However since then he joined many other Repubs in running over to the far religous right, which at the time seemed like a smart move politicly if you were eyeing up a presidential run. Now it seems that those voters and the Republican party are parting ways and its going to backfire because he'll never make it back to the middle in time for '08.

Clinton Obama at least has a good chance of turning out the largest minority vote the nation has ever seen, but it doesn't excite me personaly.

I'd rather not have those for my choices in '08 though... it would be too remenicient of Bush v Kerry where i'm stuck between two smelly turds... only this time the answer wouldn't be as obvious... but if it is i'll just hope for a good 3rd party guy that'll let me vote my conscience. ;)

The predicted outcomes of the house races would factor in to it as well, i'm in no hurry to return to one party rule, Democrat or Republican.

Forum List

Back