Who is more powerful, the DNC or CCP?

Google "fifty cent party" douchebag.
Wow. 50 Cents a post? I've been doing it wrong. I've been doing it for free.

The DNC is more like the emerging vanguard American branch of the CCP, seeking to transition America from American values to something else over time.
Actually, the Chinese want to be more like us, not the other way around.

Do you know what the Chinese call America? They call us "Meiguo" - the Beautiful Country.

Wow. 50 Cents a post? I've been doing it wrong. I've been doing it for free.

Actually, the Chinese want to be more like us, not the other way around.

Do you know what the Chinese call America? They call us "Meiguo" - the Beautiful Country.
Thank you. You just confirmed for me my point that they WANT this place...on THEIR terms. They want a merger of their "company" and ours...with them in charge in the end of course.

Actually, it's very much in dispute at this point.

Few scientists accept the lab leak theory.

Xi himself said that there's no way a novel coronavirus in Wuhan leaked from the Novel Coronavirus Research Lab at Wuhan!

Joe, your gf has reported your allegiance to Xi and the CCP!

Actually, it's very much in dispute at this point.

Few scientists accept the lab leak theory.

They all excepted it right from the start.
Promoted that theory.
Said it was the only way that it could conceivably have happened.

Thank you. You just confirmed for me my point that they WANT this place...on THEIR terms. They want a merger of their "company" and ours...with them in charge in the end of course.

You know, you might have a point... last week my Chinese girlfriend kept hogging the covers.

It's a conspiracy, I tell you!

Xi himself said that there's no way a novel coronavirus in Wuhan leaked from the Novel Coronavirus Research Lab at Wuhan!
Actually, that's about right. They've already traced the virus back to Raccoon dogs.

Joe, your gf has reported your allegiance to Xi and the CCP!
Um, given that she belongs to a church that the CCP doesn't approve of, unlikely.

The one thing I have taken away from a year of dating her. The Chinese will eat just about anything. Every time she takes me to a new restaurant, I find some new weird thing on the menu, including Pigs Brains and Frogs.

You know, you might have a point... last week my Chinese girlfriend kept hogging the covers.

It's a conspiracy, I tell you!

Actually, that's about right. They've already traced the virus back to Raccoon dogs.

Um, given that she belongs to a church that the CCP doesn't approve of, unlikely.

The one thing I have taken away from a year of dating her. The Chinese will eat just about anything. Every time she takes me to a new restaurant, I find some new weird thing on the menu, including Pigs Brains and Frogs.

Your CCP Social Credit Score is 'mazing! Awesome!

Xi <3 Joe, Joe <3 Xi!

Do you get all nipply when you think about Xi?

1680286178882.jpeg

Forum List

Back