Who Is It that Believes The Election Was Stolen?

^^^ Anti-Semite alert, in which said anti-Semite lies and denigrates “the Jew” on a thread totally unrelated.
Street "Jews" seems to harbor a real dislike and distrust of Israel and Jews in general.
It's a blast from the past. Specifically the 1930s when anti Semitism was all the rage in
Europe and the US.

Ignorance and hate never goes out of style.

Hitlery STARTED all this Russia shit. And the Bitch whined for 2 YEARS about being such a rotten LOSER.
no, she didn't whine about being a loser

that would have been honest

she whined about the US rejecting a loser.. whom she ssaw as being Numero Uno Winner... what a sicko

I'll probably celebrate when she goes to her... uh... cough... "reward"

sorry if that's not too Christian-like... just tired of all t he corruption...

Thinking, educated people wonder who these morons are, and since the 2020 election ended, I've come to accept there is a larger percentage of these morons than I ever thought was possible. Three studies determine what most of us already knew.

Just who believes the claim that Trump won in 2020 and that the election was stolen from him? Who are these tens of millions of Americans and what draws them into this web of delusion?

Three sources provided The Times with survey data: The University of Massachusetts-Amherst Poll; P.R.R.I. (the Public Religion Research Institute); and Reuters-Ipsos. With minor exceptions, the data from all three polls is similar.

Alexander Theodoridis, a political scientist at the University of Massachusetts, summed it up:

P.R.R.I. also tested agreement or disagreement with a view that drives “replacement theory” — “Immigrants are invading our country and replacing our cultural and ethnic background” — and found that 60 percent of Republicans agreed, as do 55 percent of conservatives.

The Reuters/Ipsos data showed that among white Republicans, those without college degrees were far more likely to agree “that the 2020 election was stolen from Donald Trump,” at 69 percent, than white Republicans with college degrees, at a still astonishing 51 percent. The same survey data showed that the level of this belief remained consistently strong (60 percent plus) among Republicans of all ages living in rural, suburban or urban areas.

Dial back to post Nov. 2016 and the growing chain of "Trump colluded with Russia to steal the election from Hillary Clinton." conspiracy theories and there is the original Delusion on USA National election validity.

she whined about the US rejecting a loser.. whom she ssaw as being Numero Uno Winner... what a sicko

Corruption is right. Her personal attorney and her campaign chairman spent last Christmas in jail....or was that the other candidate whose friends are jail birds and people looking for pardons?

"... yes, even if i hadn't seen the videoss of people stuffing ballots into machines after hours I would know that bidumb didn't win honestly"

That's the problem really. Pretty much everyone I've talked to who thinks the election was fraudulent just "knows" it. They dismiss any debunked evidence and cling to their belief, however much it's discredited. The evidence is irrelevant to their belief. That's a dangerous mindset.
The man said he saw videos of people stuffing ballot boxes after hours. That's evidence. What's your evidence? Whatever the New York Times says?

Those of us whom keep wishing ~ hoping there aren't that many dumb and stupid American voters.
who, not whom, it is in the nominative case--the subject doing the action: "keep wishing--hoping--there aren't that many dumb and stupid American voters."

If you think Joe Biden gained more black votes than Barack Obama (which you must in order to believe Biden beat Trump) then I'm afraid it is you who is stupid.

who, not whom, it is in the nominative case--the subject doing the action: "keep wishing--hoping--there aren't that many dumb and stupid American voters."

If you think Joe Biden gained more black votes than Barack Obama (which you must in order to believe Biden beat Trump) then I'm afraid it is you who is stupid.
Oooo kay ~ MSR. English/Grammar teacher. Whatever ...

I probably should have used an emoji or two to underscore the "sarcasm alert" aspect of my post.

I find it rather "inter~estink" that though Trump had a strong lead early on during election night, so much changed by dawn to give the election to "Quid-pro-quo/groper-molester" Joe.

I'm not sure if it was more "Black voters", or maybe more "dead voters" or "fabricated voters" that tipped the election into JB's favor; I haven't looked into the numbers and demographics that deeply yet. If it wasn't an increase in uninformed voters (or fabricated voters) than it may show the shift of Wealth Takers(Looters) outnumbering Wealth Makers/Creators, which is an even more disturbing trend in USA population mix.

See Ayn Rand's "Atlas Shrugged" for reference here ...

The man said he saw videos of people stuffing ballot boxes after hours. That's evidence. What's your evidence? Whatever the New York Times says?
hacks don't care about evidence

and that is about all the Left has in the everyday American population.. or so it seems. Some people don't even stay well enough informed to be called a member of any party...

Oooo kay ~ MSR. English/Grammar teacher. Whatever ...

I probably should have used an emoji or two to underscore the "sarcasm alert" aspect of my post.

I find it rather "inter~estink" that though Trump had a strong lead early on during election night, so much changed by dawn to give the election to "Quid-pro-quo/groper-molester" Joe.

I'm not sure if it was more "Black voters", or maybe more "dead voters" or "fabricated voters" that tipped the election into JB's favor; I haven't looked into the numbers and demographics that deeply yet. If it wasn't an increase in uninformed voters (or fabricated voters) than it may show the shift of Wealth Takers(Looters) outnumbering Wealth Makers/Creators, which is an even more disturbing trend in USA population mix.

See Ayn Rand's "Atlas Shrugged" for reference here ...
Have u read the Navarro Report?

massive details on every known method of vote fraud ... should be required reading for all Americans

Dial back to post Nov. 2016 and the growing chain of "Trump colluded with Russia to steal the election from Hillary Clinton." conspiracy theories and there is the original Delusion on USA National election validity.
A BIPARTISAN report found that Russia did indeed meddle in our election. Trump was never charged with collusion and it`s dishonest to put quotation marks around something you made up. You know what BIPARTISAN means I hope. There sure is a lot of TDS going on here but I hope you people will get on with your lives eventually. He`s not coming back.

Have u read the Navarro Report?

massive details on every known method of vote fraud ... should be required reading for all Americans
Thank you!
When I can get/make the time, I'll go through in more detail. (It's about 86 pages total.)

The Navarro Report Vol I, II, III - Feb. 2, 2021.pdf​

OR ...

Would appear my computer can not do a copy paste of the intro of this report, so encourage all to click and read.
The three volumes of the Navarro Report provide a demonstration that President Trump had a good faith belief that the November 3, 2020 Presidential election results, were, indeed, the poisonous fruit of widespread fraud and election irregularities. Evidence used in the preparation of the Navarro Report includes more than 50 lawsuits and judicial rulings, thousands of affidavits and declarations, testimony in a variety of state venues, published analyses by think tanks and legal centers, videos and photos, public comments, and extensive press coverage.

A BIPARTISAN report found that Russia did indeed meddle in our election. Trump was never charged with collusion and it`s dishonest to put quotation marks around something you made up. You know what BIPARTISAN means I hope. There sure is a lot of TDS going on here but I hope you people will get on with your lives eventually. He`s not coming back.
1) A lot depends on how one might define "meddle".
There's no evidence that Russia added votes or changed vote counts, so no evidence of physically altering the election results of Nov. 2016. FWIW, my 70+ years on this planet shows that nearly all nations will try to influence USA elections to their purpose/betterment, especially via candidates and campaigns, but it's one thing to present a case and try to "bend an ear" a whole other to actually engage in physically altering ballots and/or their counts.

FWIW, the more sinister suspect here would be CCP China, but they hardly got a notice from the players.

2) Correct on no evidence that Trump colluded or worked with any other nations, Russia included, to effect or alter the elections of Nov. 2016. This was a fantasy of the Left and an expensive one to the USA taxpayers.

3) The quotation marks are hardly around something I made up. That sentence was a brief summary of the fiasco, fraud, and kangaroo court efforts of the Loonie Left foisted from 2016 to Jan. 2021.

4) I know what "bipartisan" would mean objectively speaking. Unfortunately the sopurce you link/cite is far from "bipartisan". Let's start with this about it's owner/founder;

Bipartisan Report​

Last updated on May 23rd, 2021 at 12:51 pm

Bipartisan Report - Left Bias - Questionable - Liberal - Progressive - Democrat - Fake News - Not Credible
Factual Reporting: Mixed - Not always Credible or Reliable

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE​

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency, and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact-checked on a per-article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

• Overall, we rate Bipartisan Report Questionable based on Extreme Left Bias, promotion of propaganda, numerous failed fact checks, and a complete lack of transparency.

Detailed Report​

Reasoning: Propaganda, Numerous Failed Fact Checks, Fake News
Bias Rating: EXTREME LEFT
Factual Reporting: MIXED
Media Type: Website
Traffic/Popularity: Medium Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY

History

Founded in 2012 by Justin Brotman, the Bipartisan Report is a news and opinion website with a very clear liberal bias. The website does not provide a formal about page and states, “We Bring the News.” Justin Brotman is the son of co-founder and chairman of Costco Wholesale Corporation, Jeffrey Brotman. Bipartisan Report completely lacks transparency through a missing about page and non-disclosure of ownership; however, they provide emails for their writers.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To be fair, they do have an "About Us" page of sorts;
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
5) "TDS" usually means "Trump Derangement Syndrome", or more correctly "Trump Deranges(my mind) Syndrome" and had been most used in reference to Trumps critics and opponents, a.k.a. the Loonie Leftist faction of USA politics and society.

6) Don't be so sure he isn't coming back. He slipped through and won in 2016 because the Left was over-confident that SHillary would when, so didn't try much to rig the election for her. They learned the lesson come 2020 and pulled out all the stops to steal for place-sitter Biden, to be followed soon by K. Harris.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hopefully we can hold our nation together until the 2024 elections to do essential damage control resulting from the Left's "Quid-pro-Quo/Groper-Molester" Joe Biden(K. Harris) POTUS coup.

I am not a Christian. And I will shed no tears when she gets Ghost.

You are confused. Two Republican-run Senate Intelligence Committees confirmed FBI, NSA, and CIA findings that Russia interfered in the 2016 U.S. presidential election to help Trump and hurt Clinton.

The Loser had prompted his goons to repeatedly shriek, "Lock her up!" as if this nation were aspiring to be a third world shithole where political enemies are incarcerated without indictments or trials. During four years of rabid trumpery, the Loser's regime could not contrive a single pretext with which to charge her.
You are a Liar. All that Russia crap has been PROVEN fake.

There's no evidence that Russia added votes or changed vote counts, so no evidence of physically altering the election results of Nov. 2016. FWIW, my 70+ years on this planet shows that nearly all nations will try to influence USA elections to their purpose/betterment, especially via candidates and campaigns, but it's one thing to present a case and try to "bend an ear" a whole other to actually engage in physically altering ballots and/or their counts.

FWIW, the more sinister suspect here would be CCP China, but they hardly got a notice from the players.

2) Correct on no evidence that Trump colluded or worked with any other nations, Russia included, to effect or alter the elections of Nov. 2016. This was a fantasy of the Left and an expensive one to the USA taxpayers.

3) The quotation marks are hardly around something I made up. That sentence was a brief summary of the fiasco, fraud, and kangaroo court efforts of the Loonie Left foisted from 2016 to Jan. 2021.

4) I know what "bipartisan" would mean objectively speaking. Unfortunately the sopurce you link/cite is far from "bipartisan". Let's start with this about it's owner/founder;

Bipartisan Report​

Bipartisan Report - Left Bias - Questionable - Liberal - Progressive - Democrat - Fake News - Not Credible

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE​

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency, and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact-checked on a per-article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

• Overall, we rate Bipartisan Report Questionable based on Extreme Left Bias, promotion of propaganda, numerous failed fact checks, and a complete lack of transparency.

Detailed Report​

History

Founded in 2012 by Justin Brotman, the Bipartisan Report is a news and opinion website with a very clear liberal bias. The website does not provide a formal about page and states, “We Bring the News.” Justin Brotman is the son of co-founder and chairman of Costco Wholesale Corporation, Jeffrey Brotman. Bipartisan Report completely lacks transparency through a missing about page and non-disclosure of ownership; however, they provide emails for their writers.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
5) "TDS" usually means "Trump Derangement Syndrome", or more correctly "Trump Deranges(my mind) Syndrome" and had been most used in reference to Trumps critics and opponents, a.k.a. the Loonie Leftist faction of USA politics and society.

6) Don't be so sure he isn't coming back. He slipped through and won in 2016 because the Left was over-confident that SHillary would when, so didn't try much to rig the election for her. They learned the lesson come 2020 and pulled out all the stops to steal for place-sitter Biden, to be followed soon by K. Harris.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hopefully we can hold our nation together until the 2024 elections to do essential damage control resulting from the Left's "Quid-pro-Quo/Groper-Molester" Joe Biden(K. Harris) POTUS coup.
China? They donated 400,000 to Hillarys Senate run.

Bipartisan Report​

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE​

Detailed Report​

History

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bipartisan in this case means the investigation was done by Republicans AND Democrats dumb ass. It isn`t an organization that was founded by anyone in 2012.

New Topics

Forum List

Back