who is destroying America: the greedy oligarchy or the swampy government?

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Swampy government is our friend

Now go get a jab or lose everything and get cancelled from society.

At the moment?

trump supporters who are willing to believe anything that they read on their Facebook.

Or believe anything say by any conservative talk show host.

• Banned
I’m open to both sides. But when I go over to the democrat side, they don’t like me. I want to hear their side and they can hear my side. That’s the way society should be. Not shutting down things because you can’t answer

trump supporters who are willing to believe anything that they read on their Facebook.

Or believe anything say by any conservative talk show host.
Trump supporters did not open the border to hundreds of thousands of unknown people to invade our country. Trump supporters did not pull troops out of Afghanistan BEFORE our people, weapons and our Afghan allies were out. Trump supporters did not allow BLM riots to burn down businesses and take over cities.

choose wisely, my friends!

greedy oligarchy:

swampy government:

Aren’t they the same thing?

• Banned
If any politician could just for a moment stop kissing corporations and China’s ass and work a plan to bring supply chains home, rewarding businesses that reindustralize the Midwest… they’d be the next President

Ultimately it's the government because what they don't purposefully do that messes up the works they don't try and fix. They let this kind of shit happen.

Anyone else beyond them that causes problems is only doing so by taking advantage of a situation the government does/allows/creates.

Forum List

Back