Who is David Chipman?

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
And will he arrest Hunter Biden for lying about his drug use when he bought a pistol?

"US President Joe Biden’s nominee to head the ATF, David Chipman, is a decade-long gun control activist and former federal agent who outright lied about what happened during the 1993 massacre in Waco, Texas..."

Who is David Chipman? Biden’s gun czar nominee defended Waco, spent decade in anti-gun activism

Nolte: Biden ATF Nominee David Chipman Spread Blue Anon Conspiracy Theories About Waco

54xy9d.jpg

Screen-Shot-2021-04-08-at-7.16.35-PM.png

Yeah our wonderful and just federal government had to mass murder all those defenseless and innocent women and children to save them.

The Davidians killed themselves when their realized their fake Jesus was going to prison.

It's amusing the same people who get on here and rationalize police violence against black people are the same ones who thought a bunch of gun-nut, child molesting cultists were the victims when they shot Federal Agents and then committed mass suicide.

Yeah our wonderful and just federal government had to mass murder all those defenseless and innocent women and children to save them.

The Davidians killed themselves when their realized their fake Jesus was going to prison.

It's amusing the same people who get on here and rationalize police violence against black people are the same ones who thought a bunch of gun-nut, child molesting cultists were the victims when they shot Federal Agents and then committed mass suicide.
You just admitted knowing nothing about this terrible incident other than what the state run told you.

What’s amusing, actually horrendous, is fools like you believe the government was right to mass murder defenseless and innocent women and children. Your kind believe whatever the state tells you, as long as it’s headed by a D. Sick. Very sick.

As I’ve said for years, you’ll do well in our Orwellian future.

And will he arrest Hunter Biden for lying about his drug use when he bought a pistol?

"US President Joe Biden’s nominee to head the ATF, David Chipman, is a decade-long gun control activist and former federal agent who outright lied about what happened during the 1993 massacre in Waco, Texas..."

Who is David Chipman? Biden’s gun czar nominee defended Waco, spent decade in anti-gun activism

Nolte: Biden ATF Nominee David Chipman Spread Blue Anon Conspiracy Theories About Waco

54xy9d.jpg

Screen-Shot-2021-04-08-at-7.16.35-PM.png
The fish mouth gives him away as the far left freak that he is....

femifist-fish-mouth-teadsto-cancer-feminist-fish-mouth-leads-to-44931628.png

And they ran over themselves with tracked vehicles!

Fucking ghoul.

Wow, still trying to make child-molesting cultists into martyrs? Really?

This is how the right wing went nuts.
i don't think pointing out the massive blunder that was the Clinton Admin's handling of Waco, is making a martyr out of David Koresh. If anything, the complete f-up by the Dem in the Clinton Admin made him a martyr to some.

Innocent people burning to death is funny to you?

Whackadoodle cultists killing themselves is fucking hilarious.

i don't think pointing out the massive blunder that was the Clinton Admin's handling of Waco, is making a martyr out of David Koresh. If anything, the complete f-up by the Dem in the Clinton Admin made him a martyr to some.

I would agree that the ATF and FBI handled this badly. (I don't blame Clinton or Reno, they were new on the job and deferred to the assumption that the FBI knew what it was doing.) They probably should have just waited for them to run out of food.

But at the end of the day, Koresh made the decision to open fire on federal agents (and he knew they were federal agents) and Koresh was the one who decided that mass suicide was preferable to him going to jail as a chomo.

Innocent people burning to death is funny to you?

Whackadoodle cultists killing themselves is fucking hilarious.

I would agree that the ATF and FBI handled this badly. (I don't blame Clinton or Reno, they were new on the job and deferred to the assumption that the FBI knew what it was doing.) They probably should have just waited for them to run out of food.

But at the end of the day, Koresh made the decision to open fire on federal agents (and he knew they were federal agents) and Koresh was the one who decided that mass suicide was preferable to him going to jail as a chomo.
NAZI!!!

New Topics

Forum List

Back