Who Is Being Hospitalized For Covid-19? The unvaccinated

It's a personal choice to get vaccinated or not.
It’s idiotic to decide not to be vaccinated.
This is where the idea of public health comes in. They think their choice not to get vaccinated only effects them. But it effects all of us in different ways.
1) If they're hospitalized, they don't pay the cost of that treatment, it's paid by the insured and/or taxpayers.
2) They spread the virus to others, keeping the pandemic alive and multiplying.
3) As a viral host, they are a petri dish for virus mutation. We're already up past the delta variant which is deadlier and more infectious than the original.

Before the vaccine, these concerns were addressed by shutdowns, mandatory mask wearing and social distancing.

If they choose to remain unvaccinaated, then they should have to follow the CDC guidelines in place when people weren't vaccinated.
how are you going to know if someone isnt vaccinated???
By the gold star sewn to their jacket.
a tattoo on the arm might work,,

In realityland, Covid is just a bad flu and corrupt Progs spread panic in order to seize power.
I spent the pandemic in hospitals and ICUs taking care of these patients. It’s not just a bad flu. That’s realityland. I don’t know where you’ve been.

People can also die from a bad case of the Flu, bub. It was clear from the beginning that people who were old, had co-morbidities such as heart disease or diabetes, or obesity were most at risk. It's a safe bet that the majority of the folks in your ICU fell into these categories.

For the rest of us, it is a minor risk. Being a lab rat for Big Pharma to experiment with mRNA (while be exempt from liability, btw) is more risky than the Wuhan Flu for the vast majority of people.
I saw less death from flu in ten years than in one year from COVID. This isn’t a bad flu. It’s a massive difference.

COVID does present a risk to those without other conditions. Vaccines present less of a risk.

In realityland, Covid is just a bad flu and corrupt Progs spread panic in order to seize power.
I spent the pandemic in hospitals and ICUs taking care of these patients. It’s not just a bad flu. That’s realityland. I don’t know where you’ve been.

People can also die from a bad case of the Flu, bub. It was clear from the beginning that people who were old, had co-morbidities such as heart disease or diabetes, or obesity were most at risk. It's a safe bet that the majority of the folks in your ICU fell into these categories.

For the rest of us, it is a minor risk. Being a lab rat for Big Pharma to experiment with mRNA (while be exempt from liability, btw) is more risky than the Wuhan Flu for the vast majority of people.
I saw less death from flu in ten years than in one year from COVID. This isn’t a bad flu. It’s a massive difference.

COVID does present a risk to those without other conditions. Vaccines present less of a risk.
you forgot to say you lie a lot too,,,

At home... With Covid. It was just the flu... It really wasn't that bad either. I don't know where you have been.

It’s idiotic to decide not to be vaccinated.
I agree but I believe in choice and am not a hypocrite.
That's good.
Yes it's a very bad choice to not get vaccinated but I believe everyone has the right to control what happens to their own body.
It's a stupid choice if you have had it. My opinion. If you haven't had it... I wouldn't blame you if you took it. I wouldn't, but that's me.

I think it's a very bad choice not to get vaccinated.

It is looking like those who do get vaccinated aren't the ones who are in the hospital fighting for their lives.

It's the unvaccinated.

I'm unvaccinated and suffered no ill effects. What happens to vaccinated people, I could care less.
You got lucky., Hundreds per day are not so lucky but you're fine. What do you care...right?

You make it sound like being vaccinated will save a person from every life ending fate there is known to man. I hate to be the one to tell you this, but being vaccinated will not save you from every one of them.
It WILL keep you from being hospitalized and possibly dying if you do (in the unlikely chance) get the virus.
Whoa... Hang on there... Normally I'm on the other side of the argument on this.... But...

It's not unlikely at all... You are going to get this virus. Vaccinated or not... You are going to get it. It just won't be as bad, if you have any symptoms at all... But you WILL GET IT.

I don't know what CHINA or the WHO was thinking at the start... But it's absolutely highly contagious. It is freaky contagious.

Edit: Straight up... If I had some serious underlying conditions or just morbidly fat... I'd take the vaccine chance. I'm not. My family is not.

If the flu is something that could kill you... I would suggest taking the vaccine. If it's not... You do you... But don't think you won't get it based on chance... That's... Stupid. My opinion.

You make it sound like being vaccinated will save a person from every life ending fate there is known to man. I hate to be the one to tell you this, but being vaccinated will not save you from every one of them.
It WILL keep you from being hospitalized and possibly dying if you do (in the unlikely chance) get the virus.
Whoa... Hang on there... Normally I'm on the other side of the argument on this.... But...

It's not unlikely at all... You are going to get this virus. Vaccinated or not... You are going to get it. It just won't be as bad, if you have any symptoms at all... But you WILL GET IT.

I don't know what CHINA or the WHO was thinking at the start... But it's absolutely highly contagious. It is freaky contagious.
A cruise ship with THOUSANDS of people on it had a couple (vaccinated supposedly) test positive.

No one else has tested positive to this VERY contagious virus on that ship.

It would appear that the vaccine does do a damn good job of keeping you from getting it and a better one of keeping you from getting sick or dying.

A cruise ship with THOUSANDS of people on it had a couple (vaccinated supposedly) test positive.

No one else has tested positive to this VERY contagious virus on that ship.

It would appear that the vaccine does do a damn good job of keeping you from getting it and a better one of keeping you from getting sick or dying.
Negative. But... We are talking past one another. No point.

At home... With Covid. It was just the flu... It really wasn't that bad either. I don't know where you have been.
Are you using a single anecdotal experience to make that assessment?

GTFO
I'm using myself, mother, brother, and two nephews. The man who brought it to my family was actually in the hospital for a while... He, like his father who gave it to him, were retried and had health problems.

So... I'm sure you can see why I think the way I do. ... ... GTFO

Are you using a single anecdotal experience to make that assessment?

GTFO
I'm using myself, mother, brother, and two nephews. The man who brought it to my family was actually in the hospital for a while... He, like his father who gave it to him, were retried and had health problems.

So... I'm sure you can see why I think the way I do. ... ... GTFO
I think you’re foolish.

I wish more would step to the plate and get vaccinated, but it's their choice.

The country will be in a semi-limbo state until we get a higher percent of the population vaccinated. The unvaccinated are holding us all back, but again, it's their choice.
Except for every one who gets covid and recovers (99% will), ADD THEM TO THE HERD IMMUNITY NUMBERS.

The vaccine pushes seem not to be counting these people in their goal of 70%.

This may explain why covid is in RAPID decline now

Except for every one who gets covid and recovers (99% will), ADD THEM TO THE HERD IMMUNITY NUMBERS.
That's because there is no way to gauge how effective their immunity actually is. It could be like the flu, where catching one strain does nothing to prevent infection by a different strain.
And since the response to covid is actually a two part immune response, we don't know whether a mild case has progressed to where the T cell response kicks in 5-7 days. The vaccine exercises the entire immune response to a known level of protection.

The vaccine exercises the entire immune response to a known level of protection.
No it doesn't. In order to know that they would have to know how it would affect the body before they even gave the vaccine. If they knew that, they sure as hell wouldn't give it to people who would have problems with it.

Unless you are suggesting that everyone has the same immune system.

Forum List

Back