Who Is Being Hospitalized For Covid-19? The unvaccinated

Who is being hospitalized with covid 19? Those already sick with something other than covid 19
Correct ....

No information about these so called patients ... NONE, Zip .......
That's exactly how Leftist propaganda works .....

And, it apparent works best on Leftist.

Why does it not mention the patients ages? Why not let people know if they have other medical conditions?

Still fearmongering for conformity, not unity.
we-have-a-winner.jpg

It's a personal choice to get vaccinated or not.

I think it's a very bad choice not to get vaccinated.

It is looking like those who do get vaccinated aren't the ones who are in the hospital fighting for their lives.

It's the unvaccinated.

More Prog gaslighting. Vaccines are not 100% effective. Case in point - some people who get flu vaccines still come down with the flu.

The more you loons insist on coercing people to partake of your Church of Covid vaccine sacrament, the more it looks snake oil.

In realityland, Covid is just a bad flu and corrupt Progs spread panic in order to seize power.

I haven't been vaccinated and so far nothing has happened with me.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

"So far."
You make it sound like being vaccinated will save a person from every life ending fate there is known to man. I hate to be the one to tell you this, but being vaccinated will not save you from every one of them.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

In realityland, Covid is just a bad flu and corrupt Progs spread panic in order to seize power.
I spent the pandemic in hospitals and ICUs taking care of these patients. It’s not just a bad flu. That’s realityland. I don’t know where you’ve been.

Last edited:

It is looking like those who do get vaccinated aren't the ones who are in the hospital fighting for their lives.

It's the unvaccinated.

I'm unvaccinated and suffered no ill effects. What happens to vaccinated people, I could care less.
You havn't yet. Good luck. And consider your responability to your community.

I spent the pandemic in hospitals and ICUs taking care of these patients. It’s not just a bad flu. That’s realityland. I don’t know where you’ve been.

People can also die from a bad case of the Flu, bub. It was clear from the beginning that people who were old, had co-morbidities such as heart disease or diabetes, or obesity were most at risk. It's a safe bet that the majority of the folks in your ICU fell into these categories.

For the rest of us, it is a minor risk. Being a lab rat for Big Pharma to experiment with mRNA (while be exempt from liability, btw) is more risky than the Wuhan Flu for the vast majority of people.

#26: C-19 has a unique modus operandi. Do you personally have the stones to find out how it evolved such uniqueness? Hint: It was not from lab manipulation by Homo sapiens.

It's the unvaccinated.

I'm unvaccinated and suffered no ill effects. What happens to vaccinated people, I could care less.

And I could care less what happens to you if you get covid-19 again and have to be hospitalized. But do be sure and pay your hospital bill.
My Word, you sure got angry about nothing. Anger is a sign you got it.

LMAO! I said the same thing you said, but I am angry. The other part was just a gentle reminder not to expect everyone else to pay for your healthcare.
I'll check the rest of my family, it might be a natural immunity.
Boosting natural immunity (prior to any exposure to a pathogen) is the most logical, proactive response. There are numerous strategies that have been proven to be effective.

"One of the biggest patterns that we're seeing in disease ecology and epidemiology is the fact that not all hosts are equal," said Tara Stewart Merrill, lead author of the paper and a postdoctoral fellow in ecology. "In infectious disease research, we want to build host immunity into our understanding of how disease spreads."

What's that? Not all hosts are the same? Ah ha! Comorbidity and pre-existing health conditions? Yes, that explains the numbers of deaths, but don't count on LSM to be current on much factual information. It was instantly turned into something much more ludicrous, and made a political issue which it should have never been.

I wish more would step to the plate and get vaccinated, but it's their choice.

The country will be in a semi-limbo state until we get a higher percent of the population vaccinated. The unvaccinated are holding us all back, but again, it's their choice.
The "semi-limbo state will end once it's known that the control group (I'm in that group) shows they are at least equal (or more so when more who are vaccinated are found later with a mutation) in likelihood to not spread the virus compared to the experimental group (those who got the jab).

I'll make a small wager that this will happen eventually, but the wheels of progress will be forced to pause, possibly spin backwards for a year or two due to intentional political spins in connection with Big Pharma's deep pockets.

It's the unvaccinated.

And I could care less what happens to you if you get covid-19 again and have to be hospitalized. But do be sure and pay your hospital bill.
are you saying healthcare isnt a right??

It's the unvaccinated.

I'm just reminding him to pay his bill instead of mooching off others.

It's the unvaccinated.

I'm just reminding him to pay his bill instead of mooching off others.
does that apply to everyone?? theres a lot of people out there not paying and the dems are taking my money and paying for them,,

It’s idiotic to decide not to be vaccinated.
This is where the idea of public health comes in. They think their choice not to get vaccinated only effects them. But it effects all of us in different ways.
1) If they're hospitalized, they don't pay the cost of that treatment, it's paid by the insured and/or taxpayers.
2) They spread the virus to others, keeping the pandemic alive and multiplying.
3) As a viral host, they are a petri dish for virus mutation. We're already up past the delta variant which is deadlier and more infectious than the original.

Before the vaccine, these concerns were addressed by shutdowns, mandatory mask wearing and social distancing.

If they choose to remain unvaccinaated, then they should have to follow the CDC guidelines in place when people weren't vaccinated.

This is where the idea of public health comes in. They think their choice not to get vaccinated only effects them. But it effects all of us in different ways.
1) If they're hospitalized, they don't pay the cost of that treatment, it's paid by the insured and/or taxpayers.
3) As a viral host, they are a petri dish for virus mutation. We're already up past the delta variant which is deadlier and more infectious than the original.

Before the vaccine, these concerns were addressed by shutdowns, mandatory mask wearing and social distancing.

If they choose to remain unvaccinaated, then they should have to follow the CDC guidelines in place when people weren't vaccinated.
how are you going to know if someone isnt vaccinated???

how are you going to know if someone isnt vaccinated???
By the gold star sewn to their jacket.

Forum List

Back