Who Is Being Hospitalized For Covid-19? The unvaccinated

Please ignore Facebook garbage.

People are fucking with you

...but..but..but Covid has a 99 percent survivability rate. Yet, y'all are just drama queens with an even lower statistic than that? Is it Any wonder no one should take the right-wing seriously about anything.

How many of those half million died from Covid? We will never know, but it was nowhere near 500,000.
Believing liars is never a good thing.
for the vast majority of deaths, we do know.
Those who died from covid were typically diabetics or obese or had hypertension or compromised immune system or some combination of those. Those people would have died from those conditions without covid, or some of them could have reversed those conditions without covid. This virus causes the blood to thicken and inflames the endothelium, which healthy people can handle.

How many of those half million died from Covid? We will never know, but it was nowhere near 500,000.
Covid-19 is continuing to spread around the world, with more than 198 million confirmed cases and more than 4.2 million deaths across nearly 200 countries.

Lastamender Indeed,must suck being dana trollboy always getting a constant ass beating from me here everyday. trollboy as always lies and forgets to say it is the VACCINATED being hospitalized for the majority of patients.lol

It's a personal choice to get vaccinated or not.

I think it's a very bad choice not to get vaccinated.

It is looking like those who do get vaccinated aren't the ones who are in the hospital fighting for their lives.

It's the unvaccinated.

Or, perhaps not.

Out of 515 patients currently hospitalized with severe cases in an Israeli hospital, 301 (58.4%) of them were fully vaccinated...

Israeli data: How can efficacy vs. severe disease be strong when 60% of hospitalized are vaccinated?

And I could care less what happens to you if you get covid-19 again and have to be hospitalized. But do be sure and pay your hospital bill.
Hoo-boy.... He is now going to start losing sleep over that post. I mean dude you're really put him into a fright.

Jo

Trust me the numbers are similar here they're just being hidden.
Trust me the numbers are similar here they're just being hidden.
The CDC is now saying the vaccines lose their effectiveness overtime. So, you need a booster shot every few months.

How convenient for big pharma? They just keep making billions and no one questions their motives.

Hoo-boy.... He is now going to start losing sleep over that post. I mean dude you're really put him into a fright.

Jo

the fact that unless he is over 70 the chances of having any real serious health problems from covid are zilch.:auiqs.jpg:I had it,had the chills and sweats for two days,did thesame regular thing you do when you have the flu,took chicken noodle soup dranks lots of water and vitaman c was as good as new two days later.

Love how everytime he is cornered and unable to refute facts he gets fraustrated and puts a thumbs down sign.:auiqs.jpg:

the fact that unless he is over 70 the chances of having any real serious health problems from covid are zilch.:auiqs.jpg:I had it,had the chills and sweats for two days,did thesame regular thing you do when you have the flu,took chicken noodle soup dranks lots of water and vitaman c was as good as new two days later.
You are totally FULL OF SHIT!

I don’t see why the problem is here. I’m triple vaccinated (two shots plus booster) and completely against mandates. If you’re concerned about the virus, get fucking vaccinated, if not then don’t.

Forum List

Back