Who is a racist here?

JamesBond

Jan 11, 2014
Of course, I hope that black guys (who are racists) will put themselves on the list too.

P.S. Tell us about you, not others, please.

Last edited:
Everyone who erroneously believes that Homo Sapiens is divided into 'races' is a racist in the true meaning of the term. No 'races', just gene pools - thousands and thousands of them. All overlapping with others.

Everyone who erroneously believes that Homo Sapiens is divided into 'races' is a racist in the true meaning of the term. No 'races', just gene pools - thousands and thousands of them. All overlapping with others.

OK, it seems that you do not consider yourserlf a racist, Peterf.

Most people that are somewhat racist do not define racism as what they feel or think.

I've been that person, myself.

I know absolutely that I did not think of myself as a racist, felt no particular hatred for people of other races, either.

However I definitely believed that some races were inherently inferior to my own.

And that is ALL it takes to be a racist.

One does not have to HATE to be a racist,

One merely needs to THINK that ones own RACE is superior.

So there are clearly vast ranges of racism and racist behaviors,

VERY FEW people I have ever met did NOT THINK their race, cultures (whatever the identify with as being who they are) are not racists.

It takes a studied commitment to NOT think like that.

Last edited:
I've been called a racist by a number of people here and it doesn't bother me in the least. The fact that I am willing to point out the problems in black society and recognize how their culture seems to be detrimental to themselves and others doesn't make me a racist, it makes me a realist.

If I saw the same problems erupting in white communities I would bring it to light and search for solutions. I wouldn't do as most blacks do and blame the problems on someone else or on events that happened over 150 years ago.

At some point blacks need to take responsibility for what happens within their communities and the culture itself and see that the fault lies solely with them.

Anyone who voted for a president just because he is black is a racist = 99.9% of liberals

Is it racist to have sound reasons why I raised my daughters not to get involved with a black guy?

To have reasons is not racism.

To raise daughters not to get involved with a black guy is racism, pure and simple.

Let's not mix up reasons and results. When a jew offended Hitler it was one thing. When he became to hate all other jews is another one.

Not only am I racist but I've come to discover that many other things are racist to, such as noticing things is racist, learning is racist, songs are racist, tests are racist, history is racist, America is racist, western civilization is racist, Europe is racist, whites are racist, conservatives are racist, firemen are racist, colorblindness is racist, equal opportunity is racist, the truth is racist, fairness is racist, "live and let live" is racist, self-determination is racist, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches are racist, free association is racist, Gun Owners are racist, and rights are racist...

Not only am I racist but I've come to discover that many other things are racist to, such as noticing things is racist, learning is racist, songs are racist, tests are racist, history is racist, America is racist, western civilization is racist, Europe is racist, whites are racist, conservatives are racist, firemen are racist, colorblindness is racist, equal opportunity is racist, the truth is racist, fairness is racist, "live and let live" is racist, self-determination is racist, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches are racist, free association is racist, Gun Owners are racist, and rights are racist...

You forgot math.

Forum List

Back