Who is a Jordanian and why all pali's are Jordanians

Boston1

Gold Member
Dec 26, 2015
Colorado
Its really quite simple.. All of the Arab citizens of the mandated area became Jordanian citizens by law in 1928.

See
Citizenship and the State in the Middle East, p. 210.

In 1949, the Jordanian Council of Ministers added an article to their Citizenship Law of 1928 that read

All those who at the time when this Law goes into effect habitually reside in Transjordan or in the Western part [of the Jordan] which is being administered by [the Kingdom], and who were holders of Palestinian citizenship, shall be deemed as Jordanians enjoying all rights of Jordanians and bearing all the attendant obligations.

— [14]

End Quote

As I further investigate this issue, I found this which is the moment when the Jordanian king stripped the disputed territory pali's of their Jordanian citizenship.

The implementation of the Jordanian disengagement from the West Bank is regulated by the Statement of the Jordanian Prime Minister Zaid-al-Rifai of 20 August 1988.Article (2) of the statement stipulates that:"Every person residing in the West Bank before 31 July 1988 is considered a Palestinian, not a Jordanian citizen."However, there was no State of Palestine to issue Palestinian citizenship in lieu of the nullified Jordanian citizenship; the State of Palestine exists only on paper. Thus the mass population of the West Bank was transformed overnight by a Royal Decree of fakk al-irtibatinto a stateless population. In the name of Arab unity of course.Until the dismantling of the legal and administrative links with the West bank in 1988, there was one universal Jordanian citizenship under the Jordanian Citizenship Law for all Jordanians throughout the Kingdom (including the Palestinian population in the Israeli-occupied West Bank). With the Royal Decree of dismantling the links, the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan ceded sovereignty to a fiction, a non-existent State of Palestine, and thereby stripped the Jordanian citizenship of all Palestinians whose registered ordinary residence is the occupied West Bank and Gaza Strip, making them stateless. Under the terms of the Declaration of Principles on Interim Self-government Arrangements signed by the Government of Israel and the PLO five years later in September 1993, Palestinian citizenship will not come into existence before 1998, if at all (1997, 76).

End Quote

OK so lets see what happened in 1998 and if that pali citizenship actually materialized

Last edited:
Its really quite simple.. All of the Arab citizens of the mandated area became Jordanian citizens by law in 1928.

See

In 1949, the Jordanian Council of Ministers added an article to their Citizenship Law of 1928 that read

All those who at the time when this Law goes into effect habitually reside in Transjordan or in the Western part [of the Jordan] which is being administered by [the Kingdom], and who were holders of Palestinian citizenship, shall be deemed as Jordanians enjoying all rights of Jordanians and bearing all the attendant obligations.

— [14]

End Quote

What is this about? ALL Arabs cramming into tiny Jordan?

Jordan is the smartest player in all of the Middle East. After the 6 day war Jordan refused Israel's offer to return the entire West Bank so as to sacrifice the land to dump their Palestinians on Israel to deal with. Then in 1970 Jordan gaver their remaining Palestinians Black September to communicate a lasting peace from Palestinians. When will Israel ever abandon their damn Zionist agenda of peace offerings, security fence & land concessions & learn from Jordan how to establish a lasting peace from the Palestinians. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

Why would Jordan, a country of indigenous Bedouins that had already received enough Palestinians to threaten their majority status accept more? I don't get your point.

See

— [14]

End Quote

What is this about? ALL Arabs cramming into tiny Jordan?
:trolls:

Israel-flag-XXL-anim.gif

Flag Boy

So why if Jordan IS THE PALI STATE wouldn't it repatriate the pali's it disenfranchised when it stripped them for no reason of their Jordanian statehood

Was that even legal ?

Little bird tells me it was collective punishment

Flag Boy

So why if Jordan IS THE PALI STATE wouldn't it repatriate the pali's it disenfranchised when it stripped them for no reason of their Jordanian statehood

Was that even legal ?

Little bird tells me it was collective punishment

But it isn't you dickhead schmuck, so why would they?

A little bird tells me you are nothing more than a rather dumbass troll...

Go away, get learn some facts and come back when you are educated enough!

8jgvkYBWg9KFctjSXUD6HkkHy79qL22HqhKPahGy-jOu9-FoN-3SiLn6WjHHWAVjO3EgjPl1k8fEs65JfEhOHDjtDZq1lnt7ai2OvlU_zd4syO8UaQOzQCNGAQfnOZCaZj_32ev8HGMeWZa8NQ=s0-d-e1-ft
All the pali's were awarded Jordanian citizenship Numb Nuts. Which means there are are no palestinians. Unless that is you want to honor that illegal act of stripping the pali's fo their Jordanian citizenship

Which if I recall was an act of collective punishment

Only the native Bedouins were "awarded" Trans-Jordania. The native Palestinians lived in Palestine.

Why would Jordan, a country of indigenous Bedouins that had already received enough Palestinians to threaten their majority status accept more? I don't get your point.

Do you know what percentage of Jordanians are Palestinians? A country of indigenous bedouins my ass! Even their queen is a Palestinian. Heh heh heh.

Roudy, montelatici, et al,

That is correct. The elevated status did not occur until the following year.

Screen Shot 2016-02-07 at 7.57.33 AM.png

Only the native Bedouins were "awarded" Trans-Jordania. The native Palestinians lived in Palestine.
1922 Transjordan was designated as Arab Palestine. Look it up.
(COMMENT)

Full independence was granted by the HM, The King of England, with recognition given to the Emir Abdullah bin Hussein as the Sovereign for Trans-Jordan was in 1946.

His Majesty The King recognizes Trans-Jordan as a fully independent State and His Highness The Amir as the sovereign thereof. There shall be perpetual peace and friendship between His Majesty The King and His Highness The Amir of Trans-Jordan. There shall be established between the High Contracting Parties a close alliance in consecration of their friendship, their cordial understanding and their good relations and there shall be full and frank consultation between them in all matters of foreign policy which may affect their common interests.

Most Respectfully,
R

(COMMENT)

Full independence was granted by the HM, The King of England, with recognition given to the Emir Abdullah bin Hussein as the Sovereign for Trans-Jordan was in 1946.

His Majesty The King recognizes Trans-Jordan as a fully independent State and His Highness The Amir as the sovereign thereof. There shall be perpetual peace and friendship between His Majesty The King and His Highness The Amir of Trans-Jordan. There shall be established between the High Contracting Parties a close alliance in consecration of their friendship, their cordial understanding and their good relations and there shall be full and frank consultation between them in all matters of foreign policy which may affect their common interests.

Most Respectfully,
R
I don't see "Arab Palestine" mentioned here.

LOL, these clowns keep trying to change history. The facts are in the archives. They have been posted and linked several times.

I think they may have a reading comprehension problem as well. Let's do it again. From the report of the Mandatory of 30 June, 1921 (well before that silly little piece of propaganda dated 1923)

X.--TRANS-JORDANIA.

"When Palestine west of the Jordan was occupied by the British Army and placed under a British military administration, over Trans-Jordania and a large part of Syria there was established an Arab administration, with its capital at Damascus. The ruler was His Highness the Emir Feisal, the third son of H.M. King Hussein, the King of the Hejaz. When Damascus was occupied by French troops in July, 1920, and the Emir Feisal withdrew, it was necessary to adopt fresh measures in Trans-Jordania. I proceeded to the central town of Salt on August 20th, and, at an assembly of notables and sheikhs of the district, announced that His Majesty's Government favoured the establishment of a system of local self- government, assisted by a small number of British officers as advisers."

https://unispal.un.org/DPA/DPR/unispal.nsf/0/349B02280A930813052565E90048ED1C

The area called Trans-Jordania by the British was a part of the Arab Kingdom of Syria where Feisel was the ruler. When the French conquered the Kingdom, southern part, named Trans-Jordania by the British was given to the British by the French in return for some deal on Lebanon I believe. The British proceeded to give it to the Feisal. So, this nonsense that Jordan is Palestine is simply another one of the Zionist myths.

montelatici, et al,

This is exactly right. But it is not who you think.

LOL, these clowns keep trying to change history. The facts are in the archives. They have been posted and linked several times.

I think they may have a reading comprehension problem as well. Let's do it again. From the report of the Mandatory of 30 June, 1921 (well before that silly little piece of propaganda dated 1923)

X.--TRANS-JORDANIA.

"When Palestine west of the Jordan was occupied by the British Army and placed under a British military administration, over Trans-Jordania and a large part of Syria there was established an Arab administration, with its capital at Damascus. The ruler was His Highness the Emir Feisal, the third son of H.M. King Hussein, the King of the Hejaz. When Damascus was occupied by French troops in July, 1920, and the Emir Feisal withdrew, it was necessary to adopt fresh measures in Trans-Jordania. I proceeded to the central town of Salt on August 20th, and, at an assembly of notables and sheikhs of the district, announced that His Majesty's Government favoured the establishment of a system of local self- government, assisted by a small number of British officers as advisers."

Mandate for Palestine - Interim report of the Mandatory to the League of Nations/Balfour Declaration text (30 July 1921)

The area called Trans-Jordania by the British was a part of the Arab Kingdom of Syria where Feisel was the ruler. When the French conquered the Kingdom, southern part, named Trans-Jordania by the British was given to the British by the French in return for some deal on Lebanon I believe. The British proceeded to give it to the Feisal. So, this nonsense that Jordan is Palestine is simply another one of the Zionist myths.
(COMMENT)

In 1920, Prince Faisal (a Hashemite Beduin) initially controlled Damascus; he was King of Syria from 8 March 1920 – 24 July 1920 (Prince Faisal was coronated King of the Arab Kingdom of Syria). However, based on the Sykes-Picot Treaty and the Paulet-Newcombe Line, also known as the Franco-British Boundary Agreements, were a sequence of agreements signed between 1920-23 between the British and French governments regarding the position and nature of the boundary between the Mandates ofPalestine and Mesopotamia, attributed to Great Britain, and the Mandate of Syria and the Lebanon, attributed to France. The British Mandatory had to shift Prince Faisal out of this large portion of Syria and put him in Iraq.

But the "Arab administration, with its capital at Damascus" was made up from Hashemite Beduins and Prince Faisal (Son of Hussein ibn Ali, Sharif of Mecca and King of the Hejaz) who with COL TE Lawrence from the Hejaz (Mecca and Medina). They were not indigenous (Arab Palestinians) to the territory under the Mandate of Palestine.

I've used this report many times in the Past year. But don't try to read something that is not there.

Most Respectfully,
R

P F Tinmore, et al,

I cannot believe you said that.

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R
(COMMENT)

The Emir of Trans-jordan was Abdullah I bin al-Hussein; bother to Prince Faisal and son to the Hussein bin Ali, Sharif of Mecca and King of the Hejaz.

At the time, there was no "P F Tinmore Naming Convention". On 25 May 1946, Abdullah I bin al-Hussein; was coronated as King; and changed the name to the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan.

Most Respectfully,
R

P F Tinmore, et al,

I cannot believe you said that.

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R
(COMMENT)

The Emir of Trans-jordan was Abdullah I bin al-Hussein; bother to Prince Faisal and son to the Hussein bin Ali, Sharif of Mecca and King of the Hejaz.

At the time, there was no "P F Tinmore Naming Convention". On 25 May 1946, Abdullah I bin al-Hussein; was coronated as King; and changed the name to the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan.

Most Respectfully,
R
Yeah, so? Where did it say anything about "Arab Palestine."

X.--TRANS-JORDANIA.

https://unispal.un.org/DPA/DPR/unispal.nsf/0/349B02280A930813052565E90048ED1C

announced that His Majesty's Government favoured the establishment of a system of local self- government, assisted by a small number of British officers as advisers."

Britain maintained a military force in their Palestinian Mandate. A good sign that they were planning something dirty and underhanded.

All the pali's were awarded Jordanian citizenship Numb Nuts. Which means there are are no palestinians. Unless that is you want to honor that illegal act of stripping the pali's fo their Jordanian citizenship

Which if I recall was an act of collective punishment
:link:

Forum List

Back