Who in fhe GOP will step up to stop Trump?

vote for them to HURT moderate rino supporters . Make them pay for taking the USA where it is today . Jebito and roobio are considered to be Conservatives by moderate rinos Horty . If it isn't Trump or Cruz be prepared for Trump supporters to sit it out or to vote 'hilary' as I will do to get , punish the rino moderates Horty !!
No one cares about Trump supporters. No one has care about that class of voters for a very long time.

CU3mcOIVAAAm21p.jpg-large.jpeg

Hopefully, he will get us to mars, get fusion working and cure cancer. That is more important then most anything else.

none of this gop winning or losing talk matters to me . Doesn't matter to me if roobio , jebito or another rino wins and in fact that happening is undesirable to me . More rinos winning just means more of the same old same old . ------------ Go Trump !!

So civilization must be something you don't like very much! Investing in science, education and infrastructure is a evil thing to people like you.

I hope they leave him alone. I hope he gets the nod. Then Hillary will walk into the WH.
It baffles me how you be so dead set against Trump but be all in for Hillary

Because Hillary will make a good president. Comparing Hillary to Trump is like comparing Coco The Clown (trump) to Ban Ki-Moon....
You equate Hillary to the SG of the UN? You really do love huge government control

civilization is just fine in my area , roads , bridges are in place . Grocery store and private farms are working just fine Matthew . MY kids got a fine education .

Who in GOP Will Finally Stop Trump?

McCarthyism in the 21 century.

"Yes, we are Republicans, but we are Americans first."
They signed an agreement with him not to undermine his campaign in exchange for his promise not to run as a 3rd party candidate.

It appears their word is useless.....because they're still trying to do the Democrats work for them.

Forum List

Back