Who in fhe GOP will step up to stop Trump?

Let me guess...

Bed wetters finally accepted that their favorite republicrat Jeb has no chance. So now that "racist, bigot, xenophobe and homophobe" labels aren't sticking to him, moonbats are going to try "fascist", even though Trump isn't calling for a centralized government that dictates industrial production, wages and the nationalization of corporations like mussolini, hitler and many democrooks do.

54291564.jpg

The political party is not the entity to do that. That's the media's job, to pin him down on details and contradictions.

Unfortunately he's making them too much money as vehicular traffic, so the longer they put that off, the longer they can milk each other. Kind of a circle jerk.

The political party is not the entity to do that. That's the media's job, to pin him down on details and contradictions.

Unfortunately he's making them too much money as vehicular traffic, so the longer they put that off, the longer they can milk each other. Kind of a circle jerk.
Really? Then why haven't they called Obama out on his multitude of lies?

Who in the democrook field can stop Trump?

The media has tried and failed, and the only 2 clowns left in the democrook car are absolute jokes.

The democrooks are desperate for the republicrats to take down a full blown moderate RINO who talks about creating universal health care, but since he isn't embracing gun control and advocating a real border he's not "moderate enough" I guess?

I still think Cruz will rise above it all and win, but it's hysterical watching bed wetters from across the board lose their minds over a candidate who proclaims his willingness to give both sides some of what they want, but apparently democrooks know they will get more out of Bush.

The DNC is praying for either "Shut her down" Canadian or the Lunatic Trump.

PLEASE!

Looks to me like the thread is about Rump, not O'bama.
Funny how whenever the topic IS Rump, his water-carriers insist on changing the subject...

But as far as O'bama lies ....... if the media hasn't done that, then .... how do you know about them?

I'm sure you'd know all about that, being a Democrat. McCarthyism is the backbone of your party.

Diverse viewpoints beware.

Too bad they're not still anti-commie, of course they haven't abandoned the tactics they've picked up from the fascists.

Funny how whenever the topic IS Rump, his water-carriers insist on changing the subject...

But as far as O'bama lies ....... if the media hasn't done that, then .... how do you know about them?
I've watched him and heard them. You, on the other hand, just rely on your msm talking points for your information. You should learn how to think for yourself but I know you never will.

I've watched him and heard them. You, on the other hand, just rely on your msm talking points for your information. You should learn how to think for yourself but I know you never will.

You're actually suggesting you .... figgered out some shit on your own??
rofl.gif

Dood. You can't even understand your own sigline.

like I have said , JimH and the dems are in a panic . How many Trump threads have you started JimH . And in each one of them he says the same thing which is , the best gift that could happen for the dems is for MR. Trump to get the nomination .

You're actually suggesting you .... figgered out some shit on your own??
rofl.gif

Dood. You can't even understand your own sigline.
Still butthurt over your conspiracy theory about Bush Sr. killing JFK, I see. What's it been now, a year? :lol:

Forum List

Back