Who here really thinks that we can go on like this for another 32 months?

A woman named Lisa Bloom who talked about compensating accusers does not equal "Hillary bribed 13 women to smear Trump", retard.

Just how stupid are you? Holy shit!

"The women’s accounts were chronicled in contemporaneous contractual documents, emails and text messages reviewed by The Hill, including an exchange of texts between one woman and Bloom that suggested political action committees supporting Hillary Clinton were contacted during the effort."

Gorsh, who'da ever thought such goin's on? :auiqs.jpg:
So if you support Trump does that mean Trump is directing what you do, retard?

Some groups which support Hillary were CONTACTED. It doesn't even say if they contributed.

Not RUN by Hillary, idiot. In fact, it is illegal for PACs to coordinate with the candidate they support.

And only TWO women agreed to go on record. Not 13.

And the compensation was in expectation of their being sued by Trump, as he is wont to do against his victims.

So bripat's lie is totally and completely exploded. Every single word of "Hillary bribed 13 women to smear Trump" has been debunked.

As expected, as he is a retard who probably doesn't even understand a single thing I just wrote. That's why he and you are so vulnerable to manufactured bullshit. Because you have the intellectual bandwidth of a bumper sticker and only capable of parroting stupid made up shit like "Hillary bribed 13 women to smear Trump".

I will bet dollars to donuts he will continue to parrot the lie ""Hillary bribed 13 women to smear Trump" regardless.
I don't think she bribed those women. I think they volunteered to lie.
Key words, "I think". Which is just another way of saying, "I like to manufacture bullshit".
"Manufacture bullshit"? You mean like the 13 women who made allegations against Trump but couldn't back up even one of them?

[QUOTE="antontoo, post: 19856255, member:
Obstruction of Justice at very least, but that's just what's already clear.[/QUOTE]
OH STOP!

Trump said to Comey that he 'HOPES' the investigation of Flynn would pass over... 'HOPE' is NOT giving someone an ORDER...as in -

In his interview Comey declared that US AG Lynch DIRECTED HIM (now THAT is an order) to not treat Hillary's investigation like an investigation but instead as a 'matter'...which makes sense since they collaborated to write Hillary's exoneration before the investigation was 1/2 way done.

You want Obstruction? Here ya go:

HILLARY CLINTON: Illegally refused to comply with FBI subpoenas to turn over EVERYTHING. Instead, she destroyed documents, cell phones / devices, SIM cards, etc...

FBI DIRECTOR COMEY: Admitted Hillary broke laws in his press conference yet protected her from Indictment / Charges. By his own admission he and US AG Loretta Lynch wrote Hillary's exoneration before the investigation was over.

US AG LORETTA LYNCH: According to Comey, Lynch directed him to treat the investigation as a 'matter' and collaborated with Comey to write Hillary's exoneration letter before the investigation was over.

FBI AGENT STRZOK: Aside from Obstructing justice by protecting Hillary aides Abedin and Mills from Indictment on charges of 'Lying to the FBI', Strzok modified the final FBI report on Hillary's server investigation, removing passages that directly stated Hillary had engaged in Criminal Negligence in the handling of classified. These passages would have guaranteed her Indictment as they are specific words found in actual LAWS Hillary violated.

McCabe has already been recommended for Indictment by the Inspector General - so why hasn't the DOJ moved on that recommendation, especially since the IG spelled out / provided all the evidence of his guilt?

Incoming impeachment for Obstruction of Justice at very least, but that's just what's already clear.

Exactly what did Trump do to obstruct justice? He's been in office for fifteen months, and there is still no evidence, nor facts to support anything the Media, and their Democrat handlers come up with. Constant noise trying to undermine this Administration, and our country. It may not be treason, but it is sedition.

Tried to influence FBI Director to drop the case into Flynn, when that failed he fired him under bogus excuses and eventually publicly admitted it was over Russia thing.

I didn't lie. That's an obvious fact.
Okay. Then provide the evidence for your claim.

I'll wait here.

Lisa Bloom ADMITS Arranging for Trump Accusers Up to $750k in Compensation

A woman named Lisa Bloom who talked about compensating accusers does not equal "Hillary bribed 13 women to smear Trump", retard.

"The women’s accounts were chronicled in contemporaneous contractual documents, emails and text messages reviewed by The Hill, including an exchange of texts between one woman and Bloom that suggested political action committees supporting Hillary Clinton were contacted during the effort."

Some groups which support Hillary were CONTACTED. It doesn't even say if they contributed.

Not RUN by Hillary, idiot. In fact, it is illegal for PACs to coordinate with the candidate they support.

And the compensation was in expectation of their being sued by Trump, as he is wont to do against his victims.

So bripat's lie is totally and completely exploded. Every single word of "Hillary bribed 13 women to smear Trump" has been debunked.

As expected, as he is a retard who probably doesn't even understand a single thing I just wrote. That's why he and you are so vulnerable to manufactured bullshit. Because you have the intellectual bandwidth of a bumper sticker and only capable of parroting stupid made up shit like "Hillary bribed 13 women to smear Trump".

I will bet dollars to donuts he will continue to parrot the lie ""Hillary bribed 13 women to smear Trump" regardless.

Only a monumental sucker believes any of the shit you posted.

But I take nothing for granted - I and a 150 million or so others will be at the voting booth with bells on.
Mueller and the Democrats have more than motivated the other side to vote as well, showing the 1st thing the Democrats would do if they took over Congress would be to Impeach Trump....while still being unable to provide evidence to show a crime was ever committed warranting an investigation to begin with or evidence of any crime committed by the President.

BTW, though, Doc - does your side know how the election process this time? That whole 'electoral college' thing threw you guys off last time...

:p

Tried to influence FBI Director to drop the case into Flynn, when that failed he fired him and told everyone it was over Russia thing.

He had every right to fire Comey. He was a leaker, liar, and corrupt fraud.

Tried to influence FBI Director to drop the case into Flynn, when that failed he fired him and told everyone it was over Russia thing.

He had every right to fire Comey. He was a leaker, liar, and corrupt fraud.

He had a right to fire, not a right to obstruct justice.

If Trump SIMPLY fired Comey there would be no issue, but there is a clear case of Trump trying to interfere with a criminal investigation that goes hand in hand with that.

Seriously, with the ever-growing scandals surrounding this corrupt and inept administration, the constant lying by Trump and Hickabee, the ethical flaws of Trump's cabinet, the constant firings and resignations of WH staff and, most of all, the pending Mueller findings........WHO here thinks this country can put up with this crap for another 32 months?
We put up with it, in far greater measure, during the period 2008-2016. Nearly 100 months.

The major reduction in such crap for the time 2017-present is welcome. And Trump's successes are the cake under the icing. :poke:

See? You will continue to spew the lie even though you have been thoroughly thrashed.

Color me not surprised. You are the epitome of a willfully blind monkey. You have provided NOTHING to support a single word of your lie that "Hillary bribed 13 women to smear Trump".

The fact is a Hillary SUPPORTER considered providing compensation to TWO accusers to offset anticipated legal costs.

See? You will continue to spew the lie even though you have been thoroughly thrashed.

Color me not surprised. You are the epitome of a willfully blind monkey. You have provided NOTHING to support a single word of your lie that "Hillary bribed 13 women to smear Trump".

Wrong again:

Seriously, with the ever-growing scandals surrounding this corrupt and inept administration, the constant lying by Trump and Hickabee, the ethical flaws of Trump's cabinet, the constant firings and resignations of WH staff and, most of all, the pending Mueller findings........WHO here thinks this country can put up with this crap for another 32 months?

Most likely, after the 2018 midterms, some measure of sanity will resurface among the Trump cult membership......at least among those cult members in elected positions
But since everything you mention is coming from 1600 Pennsylvania, the elections won't affect this at all.
I disagree. The Republicans, especially in the House are connected at the hip with Trump. They read the polling that says a vast majority of Republican voters still support Trump.

When they run in November, they will tighten their allegiance to Trump. But, if as anticipated, a Blue Wave wipes them out of their seats, the remaining Republicnas will read the handwriting on the wall and distance themselves from the administration.

So the midterms have a great deal to do with this.

Most likely, after the 2018 midterms, some measure of sanity will resurface among the Trump cult membership......at least among those cult members in elected positions

Ever-growing scandals except the only real scandals are the ones you manufacture. Corrupt and inept except that no serious corruption has ever been proven and so inept that he keeps getting things done. BIG things, like now with Korea. Trump is like an acquired taste---- he may misspeak and misstep a lot, but I didn't hire him for himself but rather what he could do, and every day he just keeps undoing everything the Left values, so I'm very good with it, whether it be 32 months, 84 months or whatever.

Wrong again:

Notice the name BLOOM. Not HILLARY.

So, literally, from the very first word of your claim you were lying.

But that won't stop you from continuing to spew the lie. That's your character.

More Russian dressing on your salad my Dear?

But seriously, wake me up when that TOP NOTCH investigator finally finishes his investigation, K/ Cuz damn, the dude is slowwwwwwwwwwwwww.

But seriously, wake me up when that TOP NOTCH investigator finally finishes his investigation, K/ Cuz damn, the dude is slowwwwwwwwwwwwww.
It took Ken Starr four years to investigate a blowjob.

Sit back and enjoy the karma, baby!

But since everything you mention is coming from 1600 Pennsylvania, the elections won't affect this at all.
I disagree. The Republicans, especially in the House are connected at the hip with Trump. They read the polling that says a vast majority of Republican voters still support Trump.

When they run in November, they will tighten their allegiance to Trump. But, if as anticipated, a Blue Wave wipes them out of their seats, the remaining Republicnas will read the handwriting on the wall and distance themselves from the administration.

So the midterms have a great deal to do with this.

Too funny.

The only Blue Wave you'll see in November -

th

It took Ken Starr four years to investigate a blowjob.

Sit back and enjoy the karma, baby!

Hell yes, a four year blow job...........

Forum List

Back