who here plays an instrument?

I used to love the recorder :lol: I played trumpet in school but wasn't accomplished at it. I wanted my children to grow up being able to play a variety of instruments for themselves even if they didn't go anywhere with it. I started my twins out with keyboards and (yikes) toddler drums. My oldest got a few guitars... then we got youth guitars, but nothing seemed to stick with them. My daughter now plays trombone, which I am so happy about her determination because my oldest has mentioned he'd like to try out for band next year. I may take him to find what he'd like to be fitted with.

Family reunions in the woods were always a blast growing up... the rednecks drinking and singing... and sometimes eventually fighting... eating everything in the house and sleeping in the yard someplace. Gotta love how music brings us all together at many different levels. *hearts*

1166785_f260.jpg

Vocal cords, backup percussion and congas, could'nt tell you the number of times I sprained knuckles learning how to play congas. :lol:

Forum List

Back