Who here is for stimulus checks and why?

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
I don't get it. Sure they sent me $1200 last time, neat, catch you on the rebound another $5000, I didn't need or earn a dime of it. Why give checks to people who don't need it, I guess congress is too stupid to open & explain criteria. Course they're useless anyway.

And what about small business? I guess we just look the other way knowing the Chinese, I mean Democrats, I mean Bezos and that are counting on it to fall for their pockets and control of the resources. They'll save us from the sun in the process too, call it man-responsible global warming. Fuck if the real problem is too many people just come out and say it, but I don't buy the other BS.

I remember going into this disaster, so many people earned more money off govt. shenanigan's. Many by a lot, and I can't say I know anyone that didn't unless they're rich anyway. I can't speak for where you live, but where I live if you want a job there's plenty available, because we've been trained for lazy, especially under COVID. What a fabrication of economics we live in today, it's as though debt no longer matters. Perhaps it never did at the macro level, doesn't add up to me though.

Yep -- the idea of sending checks to all these governmental workers or well-off retirees so they can buy even MORE stuff from Amazon while all sorts of small businesses simply rot on the vine boggles the mind.

The funds should ALL be going to those that these fucking fascists have prevented from earing a living -- restaurants, hair dressers, bar owners and the like along with the employees of such.

Yep -- the idea of sending checks to all these governmental workers or well-off retirees so they can buy even MORE stuff from Amazon while all sorts of small businesses simply rot on the vine boggles the mind.

A lot of small businesses sell from Amazon.

The funds should ALL be going to those that these fucking fascists have prevented from earing a living -- restaurants, hair dressers, bar owners and the like along with the employees of such.

The owners of those businesses and their employees will be getting the checks.

Do you guys remember when Trump was the champion of $2k checks? I mean he was full of shit but do you guys remember cheering?

Its just my particular take on it but if you don't need your check...why not send it to the family of the Babbitt family. She died breaking the law...true. But the family is going to be saddled with debt from the funeral. Why not send your check over to them. I'm sure there is a gofundme or kickstarter to offset the costs.

I

Do you guys remember when Trump was the champion of $2k checks? I mean he was full of shit but do you guys remember cheering?

I am not a "you guys" I am an individual.

perhaps the day will come some day when you will evolve as a human being to the point you can see others as individuals, but you are obviously unevolved and are not there yet.

I am not a "you guys" I am an individual.

You guys drink out of the same toilet.

perhaps the day will come some day when you will evolve as a human being to the point you can see others as individuals, but you are obviously unevolved and are not there yet.

Differentiate yourselves from each other.

I couldn't agree more!

I fit into your retiree category and didn't understand the last one. I don't see myself as well-off but I don't worry about how I'm going to pay for my prescriptions or how I'll pay for y next Amazon order.

All those folks you mentioned have need help, through no fault of their own, for many months.

I got my hair cut a week or so before Christmas and the place was empty except for one other customer and myself. When he was finished, no one came until I left. I paid for my haircut and gave her a hundred dollar bill. I'm sure it meant more to her than me.

IMO, the only "stimulus" is to declare no income taxes for a year and freedom to withdraw all 401K money without being taxed. That would provide for folks to buy a house or farm, start up a night club (assuming the Kung Flu tyranny are lifted), etc., actions that help drive the economy. The $600 I just received might go in total to lottery tickets. Powerball baby, currently $640,000,000!

But the welfare folks need da cash for diapers and shit!

Absolutely. BUT, without all the other pork in the bill today.

Trump signed that bill except it was only $600. Which shouldn't be too surprising considering the WH negotiated with Congress before it went up for a vote. You guys are so damn gullible.

I just want all my tenants to get stimulus so they can keep up on rent & utilities. 70% of the economy is consumption.

If you don't need the money give it to charity and still get a write off on your taxes.

Absolutely. BUT, without all the other pork in the bill today.

Trump signed that bill except it was only $600. Which shouldn't be too surprising considering the WH negotiated with Congress before it went up for a vote. You guys are so damn gullible.

Once again, and I'll type slowly for you.

President Trump would not sign because of all PORK Democrats demanded.

Considering the fact that a salary under 75 grand is not even middle class, yes, I am fully behind round 3 of stimulus checks for everyone who has received them. It makes sense in every aspect.

No.
I remember most conservatives right on this board, including me, didn't like it then either.
When the first Stimulus came out... go ahead... go back to those threads and you will see me and plenty other conservatives bitching about it then also.
You just like making shit up

I don't get it. Sure they sent me $1200 last time, neat, catch you on the rebound another $5000, I didn't need or earn a dime of it. Why give checks to people who don't need it, I guess congress is too stupid to open & explain criteria. Course they're useless anyway.

And what about small business? I guess we just look the other way knowing the Chinese, I mean Democrats, I mean Bezos and that are counting on it to fall for their pockets and control of the resources. They'll save us from the sun in the process too, call it man-responsible global warming. Fuck if the real problem is too many people just come out and say it, but I don't buy the other BS.

I remember going into this disaster, so many people earned more money off govt. shenanigan's. Many by a lot, and I can't say I know anyone that didn't unless they're rich anyway. I can't speak for where you live, but where I live if you want a job there's plenty available, because we've been trained for lazy, especially under COVID. What a fabrication of economics we live in today, it's as though debt no longer matters. Perhaps it never did at the macro level, doesn't add up to me though.
I am very much afraid after 4 years of Biden, or most likely 1 or 2 years of Biden and the rest Harris.... America will repeat Japan's lost decade.
His economic plan is an idealistic dreamer plan. And we saw how the market reacted to it yesterday.

Forum List

Back