Who Here Has Had Covid?

Have You Had the China Virus?

• Yes.

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • No.

Votes: 23 88.5%

• Total voters
It just went through my employer in the past week. EVERYONE reported minor to insignificant symptoms. The worse reported one is a loss of taste and some body aches.

NO ONE WAS CRITICALLY ILL.

What a joke.

Oh, I don't have it and haven't had it.

Looks like the intensity has rounded a curve.
That or it really wasn't all that to begin with. I'd keep the elderly and those with health concerns away, but for 99.5% of the population, this is a big as nothing burger.

Oh, and let Me also add that we need to keep Democrat Governors away from the elderly too!
Hell I'm 74 with almost every risk factor in the book and I'm not in the least bit concerned about this Covid-19 scam. I am however tremendously concerned about what the assholes are doing to our country with it.

I'm worried. Lost a relative (your age) to it, and though I don't have symptoms, two of my friends also have it, and they're having a really rough time. And doctors are saying people are facing recurring problems from going through covid. I plan to continue to take it very seriously and do what I can to limit the spread.

It appears to be more virulent in some places as opposed to others.
For example, here in Las Vegas the amount of cases have increased, but hospitalizations and ICU admittances lag behind.

It just went through my employer in the past week. EVERYONE reported minor to insignificant symptoms. The worse reported one is a loss of taste and some body aches.

NO ONE WAS CRITICALLY ILL.

What a joke.

Oh, I don't have it and haven't had it.

Looks like the intensity has rounded a curve.
That or it really wasn't all that to begin with. I'd keep the elderly and those with health concerns away, but for 99.5% of the population, this is a big as nothing burger.

Oh, and let Me also add that we need to keep Democrat Governors away from the elderly too!
Hell I'm 74 with almost every risk factor in the book and I'm not in the least bit concerned about this Covid-19 scam. I am however tremendously concerned about what the assholes are doing to our country with it.

I'm worried. Lost a relative (your age) to it, and though I don't have symptoms, two of my friends also have it, and they're having a really rough time. And doctors are saying people are facing recurring problems from going through covid. I plan to continue to take it very seriously and do what I can to limit the spread.

It appears to be more virulent in some places as opposed to others.
For example, here in Las Vegas the amount of cases have increased, but hospitalizations and ICU admittances lag behind.
I have a theory about that. My two friends and I "caught" it at the same event. Up to that point, they'd been strictly stay at home people. Rarely left the house in six months. I, on the other hand, have been relatively out and about. I wear a mask consistently, prefer outdoor events and keep my distance - but I've been eating out two or three times a week during most of the pandemic. My "theory" - strictly crackpot - is that I've been getting micro exposure to it for several months. My friends hadn't. So, when we were all exposed to a significant dose, they came down with COVID-19 in a serious way, whereas I've had no discernible symptoms, even though I also tested positive. Presumably, my microdoses built up some immunity.

Perhaps in Vegas, where people are out much more than a typical suburban or rural lifestyle might afford, and where many visitors are passing through, they've had more opportunity to build up immunity. I dunno? I'm not an epidemiologist, nor do I play one on TV.

Last edited:
I most likely have....

It was less severe than flu, but took longer to clear up. Not at any moment was I even slightly worried for my life.

Anyone else?
do you have a positive pcr test tesult? if not, shut the fuck up about likely having had it. twat.
just so you know I reported you calling her such a foul name is unacceptable . that kind of language towards a woman is unmanly like

I knew numerous people who died from it...one a very good friend.

Give it time...you'll all have that experience the way this thing is going

I knew numerous people who died from it...one a very good friend.

Give it time...you'll all have that experience the way this thing is going
Elderly with underlying health issues? In assisted living accommodations in a blue state where the governor allowed recovering Covid patients to convalesce there instead of tying up an empty bed in a hospital with ten percent occupancy, Lush???

(snicker)

Forum List

Back