Who Here Has Had Covid?

Have You Had the China Virus?

• Yes.

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • No.

Votes: 23 88.5%

• Total voters
It just went through my employer in the past week. EVERYONE reported minor to insignificant symptoms. The worse reported one is a loss of taste and some body aches.

NO ONE WAS CRITICALLY ILL.

What a joke.

Oh, I don't have it and haven't had it.

It just went through my employer in the past week. EVERYONE reported minor to insignificant symptoms. The worse reported one is a loss of taste and some body aches.

What a joke.

Looks like the intensity has rounded a curve.

What a joke.

That or it really wasn't all that to begin with. I'd keep the elderly and those with health concerns away, but for 99.5% of the population, this is a big as nothing burger.

Oh, and let Me also add that we need to keep Democrat Governors away from the elderly too!

Last edited:
Last edited:
I most likely have....

It was less severe than flu, but took longer to clear up. Not at any moment was I even slightly worried for my life.

Anyone else?
Get well. I haven't had the flu in 4 years. And I still went to work. This Covid19 lockdown is absurd.

Been tested 6 times(72 hour negative test was required by some states i travel to for work)all negative. I swear they touched my damn brain with that Q-tip.

I am not certain if yes or no.

Back in mid July, I got sick for the first time in recent years. It was all in the form of chest congestion and general fatigue. It was bad, but not something I felt required hospital treatment. The symptoms lasted for about 16 days. After that, I was fine and recovered with no trouble.

My guess is this was Covid, but maybe not?

Exactly correct.

The chances of dying from the Wuhan are essentially zero.

The number reported is the number of infections, positive tests, of those with virus. A big number. Why? To create panic. But why is the number of infections important? Nearly everyone who is infected, survives. And the reported symptoms are just like the seasonal flu:

"The First Lady explained how she experienced “body aches, a cough and headaches, and felt extremely tired most of the time”.

She added recovering from the illness gave her time to “reflect”.

Mrs Trump said: “Recovering from an illness gives you a lot of time to reflect. "

Melania Trump describes coronavirus 'rollercoaster' as son Barron also tested positive

Again? The number of deaths from the Wuhan is no more than a rounding error.

Hill reporter Joe Consha said the following on Fox. 10/6:

"The CDC said that between the ages of zero and 19, 99.97% of people survive the Wuhan.

....between 20 and 45, 99.98%

....between 50 and 65, 99.5%

....and over 70, about 95%.

The chance of dying from the Wuhan Red Death is about.....zero.

Sooo ask yourself why the number reported is 'infections,' those positive tests, many of which are false positives.

The important number is the number of fatalities.....a tiny number, certainly not one eligible for shutting down the economy for any reason other than to injure Trump's presidency.

I most likely have....

It was less severe than flu, but took longer to clear up. Not at any moment was I even slightly worried for my life.

Anyone else?

My Brother, his wife, and my 2, 20 something niece, and nephew had it.......a little less than a week and they were all fine...

I most likely have....

Anyone else?
50 people here at work total have had it since April.....they test, stay home for 2 weeks and come back with a negative test. Duuuhhh, just like any other illness, stay home if you are sick, work if you are not.

I most likely have....

Anyone else?

I don't have any symptoms, but last week I spent the weekend with some old friends (married couple) who both have it now. :( I'm scheduled for a test tomorrow.

I most likely have....

Anyone else?
I have tried everything I can to GET IT so I can be immune, but then again, this virus is unlike all others in the history of virology. You can....wait for it.....GET IT TWICE....

:laughing0301:

There cannot be a doctor on the fucking planet who believes people can be RE-INFECTED with a virus. NOT FUCKING ONE!!!!

I'd say most posting here already had it and don't know it...........

Pretty sure I got it a long time ago..............

cough cough...............ummmm excuse me.

Is the inability to maintain an erection a symptom of Covid-19? If not I probably have something else.

What a joke.

That or it really wasn't all that to begin with. I'd keep the elderly and those with health concerns away, but for 99.5% of the population, this is a big as nothing burger.

Oh, and let Me also add that we need to keep Democrat Governors away from the elderly too!
Hell I'm 74 with almost every risk factor in the book and I'm not in the least bit concerned about this Covid-19 scam. I am however tremendously concerned about what the assholes are doing to our country with it.

What a joke.

Hell I'm 74 with almost every risk factor in the book and I'm not in the least bit concerned about this Covid-19 scam. I am however tremendously concerned about what the assholes are doing to our country with it.

I'm worried. Lost a relative (your age) to it, and though I don't have symptoms, two of my friends also have it, and they're having a really rough time. And doctors are saying people are facing recurring problems from going through covid. I plan to continue to take it very seriously and do what I can to limit the spread.

Forum List

Back