Votes: 3 11.5%
  • No.

Votes: 23 88.5%

• Total voters

Norman

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2010
I most likely have....

It was less severe than flu, but took longer to clear up. Not at any moment was I even slightly worried for my life.

Anyone else?

I am not certain if yes or no.

Back in mid July, I got sick for the first time in recent years. It was all in the form of chest congestion and general fatigue. It was bad, but not something I felt required hospital treatment. The symptoms lasted for about 16 days. After that, I was fine and recovered with no trouble.

My guess is this was Covid, but maybe not?

Back in mid July, I got sick for the first time in recent years. It was all in the form of chest congestion and general fatigue. It was bad, but not something I felt required hospital treatment. The symptoms lasted for about 16 days. After that, I was fine and recovered with no trouble.

Probably covid, normally flu only lasts a week at most.

I most likely have....

It was less severe than flu, but took longer to clear up. Not at any moment was I even slightly worried for my life.

Anyone else?
do you have a positive pcr test tesult? if not, shut the fuck up about likely having had it. twat.

Wow, you appear to have something serious to be so angry. TDS?

It is also possible to do a test afterwards for those wanting to know.

I most likely have....

Anyone else?
do you have a positive pcr test tesult? if not, shut the fuck up about likely having had it. twat.

not as reliable. but at least something. did you have a positive ab test? i can no longer count the twats being sure that they had it demanding ab tests that come up negative. not every sniffle is covid.

I most likely have....

Anyone else?

I have had it and I thought I would die... Having COPD and been in and out of the Hospital most of my childhood it was a miracle that I survived the nasty shit!

I would not wish that shit on anyone!

I most likely have....

Anyone else?

I have had it and I thought I would die... Having COPD and been in and out of the Hospital most of my childhood it was a miracle that I survived the nasty shit!

Glad you finally beat it.

I most likely have....

Anyone else?

not as reliable. but at least something. did you have a positive ab test? i can no longer count the twats being sure that they had it demanding ab tests that come up negative. not every sniffle is covid.

Many of the tests that are used are not very reliable.

I most likely have....

Anyone else?

Glad you finally beat it.

I am still fatigued as hell...

If you have to ask, then it isn't worth guessing you had it even if you did. Pretty damn sad fucking shame this government has allowed the greatest economy in the world to be shut down and millions of people's lives, savings, jobs and businesses all DESTROYED for the sake of an illness where people have to ask they are not sure whether they even had it on not where even those who actually test positive, 97.4% of them recover just fine, yet we call it a pandemic, shit ourselves, go nuts and full gestapo on folks lives just in the hopes of using it to overturn an election.

Democrats are sick fucks.

I most likely have....

Anyone else?

Many of the tests that are used are not very reliable.

so you just make up that you had it? pcr test is very reliable if done correctly.

I most likely have....It was less severe than flu, but took longer to clear up. Not at any moment was I even slightly worried for my life.
Having COPD and been in and out of the Hospital most of my childhood it was a miracle that I survived the nasty shit!

But you DID and that is all that counts and you were apparently an especially vulnerable person!

Forum List

Back