Who Has a Shotgun For Sale ?

After looking online and asking in gun stores, I am finally realizing that there is nothing harder to do right now than find a shotgun for sale. The sellers are all out of stock. The riots have produced a run on shotguns that is unprecedented.

Gun sales and background checks have more than doubled over the previous record high. There simply are no shotguns left, especially in the $150 - $250 range.

Anybody know where there are any available right now ? (Home defense, short barrel)
Just a reminder to all concerned, that the sale of any firearm needs to be conducted via a licensed firearms store so that a background check can be done on the buyer.
After looking online and asking in gun stores, I am finally realizing that there is nothing harder to do right now than find a shotgun for sale. The sellers are all out of stock. The riots have produced a run on shotguns that is unprecedented.

Gun sales and background checks have more than doubled over the previous record high. There simply are no shotguns left, especially in the $150 - $250 range.

Anybody know where there are any available right now ? (Home defense, short barrel)
Just a reminder to all concerned, that the sale of any firearm needs to be conducted via a licensed firearms store so that a background check can be done on the buyer.
I'd like to register..........

What is your name............Jack

What is your middle name sir...........Me

What is your last name.sir.........Off

So Mr. Jack Me Off ....what type of weapon will you be purchasing today.....LMAO

Hi Mr. ATF.............LOL

Yeah, this isn't a gun-selling site.
I can get you a sweet single-shot break barrel 20-gauge and 1 box of actual 3" #4 shot for the low, low price of $4300.

Not for private sales. This is still America AFAIK.
Sounds like you're one anti-2nd amendment type person.
Background checks=registration.
Registration=1938 Germany.
Registration precludes confiscation.

Stevens 320 pump...$209 in stock

Looks like it could be a turkey gun. No choked barrel?
Fixed modified. If I needed a shotgun I'd just dremel the rib and cut the choke off...drill and replace the bead or better yet add hi-viz sights.

I just bought a Gun myself. A nice little SW pocket 9mm. Why? Do I plan on shooting someone? Am I afraid of someone coming into my home? None of the above. I just wanted it.

To own a gun because the left is buying guns makes as much sense as the left buying guns because you have guns. If that is your only reason, check in at your nearest Mental Health Clinic.
I don't know who this oddity is talking to, or where its weird ideas come from, but we're talking about having a home defense weapon, at a record-breaking time when home defense weapons are a NECESSITY >> to defend your home. Get it ?

And at this point in time, if you're not afraid of someone busting into your home, or at least a bit ancy of it, then YOU might see about that mental health checkup.

I have had extensive Mental Therapy and have PTSD. If you are that worried, why do you even get out from under your bed? Just stay under there and polish your gun collection.

I just bought a Gun myself. A nice little SW pocket 9mm. Why? Do I plan on shooting someone? Am I afraid of someone coming into my home? None of the above. I just wanted it.

To own a gun because the left is buying guns makes as much sense as the left buying guns because you have guns. If that is your only reason, check in at your nearest Mental Health Clinic.
I don't know who this oddity is talking to, or where its weird ideas come from, but we're talking about having a home defense weapon, at a record-breaking time when home defense weapons are a NECESSITY >> to defend your home. Get it ?

And at this point in time, if you're not afraid of someone busting into your home, or at least a bit ancy of it, then YOU might see about that mental health checkup.

I have had extensive Mental Therapy and have PTSD. If you are that worried, why do you even get out from under your bed? Just stay under there and polish your gun collection.
Mosquitos are SOOO BIG HERE..........that we use bird shot to take them out.

Saw a pink elephant today too........it was in the circus and went to Earl Shibes Paint shop

Crazy shit bro.

I'd like to register..........

What is your name............Jack

What is your middle name sir...........Me

What is your last name.sir.........Off

So Mr. Jack Me Off ....what type of weapon will you be purchasing today.....LMAO

Hi Mr. ATF.............LOL
Between you and Marion Morrison, you can both shove a shotgun up your asses.

Stevens 320 pump...$209 in stock

This is the only possibility I've seen. I'll try to call these guys on Monday. If I can get this gun with the barrel changed to 18.5" and the OAL therefore shortened almost 10 inches, I'll buy it.

It's not exactly what I want, but in the current crazy market, we can't be too choosy. When things normalize again, I could trade it in for something more like what I really want >> 20 GA, wood stock, short length home defense model. (Mossberg 500)

You aren't too well tuned in to this thread. I wish I HAD a gun "collection". Right now, all I have is an old shotgun (not too reliable), + a very reliable pistol - Keltec .380, with an extra clip, and a CCW license.

Thanks. They do have a new 12 GA pump in stock, but it has a 28 inch barrel. I wonder if they could change the barrel to 18.5 inch ? It's only $247. No reviews on it though. Sure looks good.

You aren't too well tuned in to this thread. I wish I HAD a gun "collection". Right now, all I have is an old shotgun (not too reliable), + a very reliable pistol - Keltec .380, with an extra clip, and a CCW license.

I just answered a rtwingnutjob. I don't care if you have a gun collection or not. And what you do within the confines of your own home is your business.

And for those that want to troll to say they can't buy anything that remotely looks like a gun, that's hogwash. If I wanted a Gun, I can go buy one at any time. Shotgun, Handgun, Rifle, it doesn't matter. While the Pawn Shops have a current shortage of Handguns, the shelves are overflowing with Rifles and Shotguns. I suggest, if you aren't that savvy, take one of your rtwingnutjobgunnutters with you when you go to buy it. At least the rtwingnutjobgunnutters can be useful for something.

You can buy all kinds of new guns on armslist.
I did look at them. The are divided up by geographic location. I checked my area (Tampa Bay) and couldn't find anything quite right at a low price.

You're not going to find your perfect gun for a low price these days.
I stocked up on some new firearms during the barry years and paid on average 10% more than I would have under normal circumstances.

Forum List

Back