Who Got To Matt Drudge?

WillPower

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2018
His conversion to Rat talking points is astounding and there must be something or somebody behind it. There is nothing new to the impeachment HOAX...it's simply the same game they suckered Mueller into. Drudge suddenly becoming a leftist site, infuriating his loyal readers, would be akin to Breitbart News Network suddenly endorsing AOC's green new...whatever. And the outrage among conservatives is costing him viewers and spawning competitor startups. MAGA and Trump are still exactly what they always were, nothing has changed. Facebook, Twitter, and all the rest along with the Rat cable media haven't changed their stripes in hating Trump more than loving America...so why has Drudge? :45:

shock-poll-biden-opens-8-point-drudge-report-lead-on-trump-54575952.png

Trump Fans Are So Mad at Matt Drudge They’re Trying to Make a MAGA Rival to His ‘Left-Wing’ Site

• Banned
Why doesn't that darn Drudge guy just report on stuff we like, the way we like it reported, and avoid stuff we don't like, like the way everyone ELSE does in our alternate universe!

Dang that commie!

Hey shitbag...nobody thinks you're funny or clever.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Is he jewish? Jews tend to switch up if they are perceived to be loyal to one side

Alternative truth.....just the way that CRCs like it.

Still better than your Rats inventing conversations and RUSSIA! conspiracies. You wouldn't know the truth if it backed into your humongous ass.

I stopped taking drudge seriously when Breitbart and infowars started dominating the headlines. A shame too because drudge used to be a good site

I sure don't understand why people on the Right get a reputation of being homophobic and/or anti-semetic.

The Jews were YOURS remember? before your ilk started supporting Hamas and the PLO....oh and of course, Iran. As for "phobic"...you might want to look that word up...nobody is afraid of queers except other queers...surely nobody knows that better than you, right, Pete?

I sure don't understand why people on the Right get a reputation of being homophobic and/or anti-semetic.

The Jews were YOURS remember? before your ilk started supporting Hamas and the PLO....oh and of course, Iran. As for "phobic"...you might want to look that word up...nobody is afraid of queers except other queers...surely nobody knows that better than you, right, Pete?
Fascinating......I just don't get how you righties get accused of anti-semitism. It's just SO unfair!

The word from the rest stops and stalls is that the Gay Mafia™ put a hit out on Drudge. He has got make nice-nice or forsake his box seats at The Met forever.

Uh oh....you got triggered.

Hey Pete...when your disability runs out, (and it will because Trump will be cutting it off in 2021, what will you do for internet at the library...they still charge a quarter for an hour don't they?

The word from the rest stops and stalls is that the Gay Mafia™ put a hit out on Drudge. He has got make nice-nice or forsake his box seats at The Met forever.

The gestapo at the DNC unearthed something on him...or maybe he finally lost his mind....recluses do that I'm told. As for the rest stops, I doubt he has to sink to your level for some perversion.

Nothing so complicated as that. Quite simply Apple allowed him back in their App store in exchange for joining the monied powers fight against Trump. His app was removed August 6 2018. And it didnt take long to break him it appears.

Nothing so complicated as that. Quite simply Apple allowed him back in their App store in exchange for joining the monied powers fight against Trump. His app was removed August 6 2018. And it didnt take long to break him it appears.

Seriously?

Forum List

Back