Who got tear gas and rubber bullets? The Nazis? No

frigidweirdo

Diamond Member
Mar 7, 2014
20841092_469564823428309_9098334028739382613_n.png

I have a theory:

The Communist C-ville mayor told the police to stand down and allow the violence to happen to generate a false narrative of rampant racism so the Communists controlling the DNC could discredit and demonize Trump, and to manufacture fear of violent racism to keep the minorities on the Democrat Plantation, voting in entire racial blocks.

I have a theory:

The Communist C-ville mayor told the police to stand down and allow the violence to happen to generate a false narrative of rampant racism so the Communists controlling the DNC could discredit and demonize Trump, and to manufacture fear of violent racism to keep the minorities on the Democrat Plantation, voting in entire racial blocks.

Amazing that your theory is A) so convenient for your wish of what happened and B) backed up with nothing....

I have a theory:

That is exactly what happened.

:desk::desk::desk::desk::desk: because white boys shoot real bullets and minorities don't!!! and because white cops always protect their own...that's why every time one of these mf's come up dead...its at the justifiable hands of one of their own....karma!!

Amazing that your theory is A) so convenient for your wish of what happened and B) backed up with nothing....
That's why I called it a "theory." If I had all the evidence to back it up, I would have called it a FACT.

Do you have a better explanation?

Well I have a theory that Trump's young boy lover went out there and showed everyone his little cock (I mean like a rooster cock) and everyone went crazy and started punching each other.

It's a theory, I can't back it up for shit, but who gives a fuck dude? It's my theory.

Or perhaps you could stick to what you do know, because then we can actually have a sensible discussion about it, rather than introducing stuff you just made up.

I have a theory:

Then back it up. Where's the evidence?

That's why I called it a "theory." If I had all the evidence to back it up, I would have called it a FACT.

Do you have a better explanation?

Well I have a theory that Trump's young boy lover went out there and showed everyone his little cock (I mean like a rooster cock) and everyone went crazy and started punching each other.

It's a theory, I can't back it up for shit, but who gives a fuck dude? It's my theory.

Or perhaps you could stick to what you do know, because then we can actually have a sensible discussion about it, rather than introducing stuff you just made up.
So, I will take that as a "no" that you don't have a better explanation as to why the police, who were fully armed in riot gear, stood by and watched two or more groups of assholes going at it.

One bit of evidence to support the claim of the mayor's desire to see this escalate; is the lack of evidence to support the mayor's claim. He said the police were out gunned, and that the protesters had better equipment than the police. However no photos of this superior equipment have surfaced. Hell, the protesters didn't even have a helicopter...

I have a theory:

Then back it up. Where's the evidence?
The evidence is the actions of the police that day. They work at the discretion of the mayor. With him being too dog in that chain of command, the responsibility for any action, or inaction falls on him. Its an accoutability thing...

I have yet to see any cops show up and any event with white people loaded and ready to battle because white people are literally afraid of each other cause yaw no good an gotdamn well yous some crazy mf's and the law knows it, the politicians no it, Trump the coward no's it..that's why they keep you bitches as close as possible, cause you crazy, you really are.
upload_2017-8-18_5-24-25.jpeg
upload_2017-8-18_5-24-43.jpeg
images
images
images

sorry ass wanna be gansta nigga's pose with guns and use em on each other....white men will wave they shit at cops and live to see another day, nigga's don't get that option, that why you always see em posing like little bitches with guns...but never in use.

White men are crazy and the cops know it, that's why every time a fuckin cop comes up dead, some white man did it!!

I have yet to see any cops show up and any event with white people loaded and ready to battle because white people are literally afraid of each other cause yaw no good an gotdamn well yous some crazy mf's and the law knows it, the politicians no it, Trump the coward no's it..that's why they keep you bitches as close as possible, cause you crazy, you really are.View attachment 144400View attachment 144401
images
images
images

sorry ass wanna be gansta nigga's pose with guns and use em on each other....white men will wave they shit at cops and live to see another day, nigga's don't get that option, that why you always see em posing like little bitches with guns...but never in use.

White men are crazy and the cops know it, that's why every time a fuckin cop comes up dead, some white man did it!!
:lol:
J need that Sam Jackson meme: English, MFer. Do you speak it?

So, white dudes are crazy and murderous, and cops know this, so they sit back and do nothing? I'm not saying your wrong. Just trying to understand.

One bit of evidence to support the claim of the mayor's desire to see this escalate; is the lack of evidence to support the mayor's claim. He said the police were out gunned, and that the protesters had better equipment than the police. However no photos of this superior equipment have surfaced. Hell, the protesters didn't even have a helicopter...
It's called a heckler's veto. Town couldn't say no, so let the inevitable counter-protesters take care of it. That's what some are saying.

I have yet to see any cops show up and any event with white people loaded and ready to battle because white people are literally afraid of each other cause yaw no good an gotdamn well yous some crazy mf's and the law knows it, the politicians no it, Trump the coward no's it..that's why they keep you bitches as close as possible, cause you crazy, you really are.View attachment 144400View attachment 144401
images
images
images

So, white dudes are crazy and murderous, and cops know this, so they sit back and do nothing? I'm not saying your wrong. Just trying to understand.
What I'm saying is this.....I've shown you photo's of white men waving guns and living to tell about it the next day. You will never see a photo of some random nigga waving a fuckin gun at cops, cause cops shoot black mf's just thinking they got a gun, let alone seeing one. Now, I was responding to a photo, damn I wish you people would pay attention

It's called a heckler's veto. Town couldn't say no, so let the inevitable counter-protesters take care of it. That's what some are saying.
How did that work out?

images
images
images

What I'm saying is this.....I've shown you photo's of white men waving guns and living to tell about it the next day. You will never see a photo of some random nigga waving a fuckin gun at cops, cause cops shoot black mf's just thinking they got a gun, let alone seeing one. Now, I was responding to a photo, damn I wish you people would pay attention
No you didn't. You've shown no pictures of white men waving guns. If you have to lie to bolster your point; it's because you don't have one.

New Topics

Forum List

Back