Who got more bills passed and introduced? Ryan or Senator Obama?

R

rdean

paul-ryan-two-bills.jpg

Ryan has been in congress since the late 90's. More than a dozen years and all I could find was that.

How long was Obama in the Senate? And what did he do?

Senator Obama has sponsored or co-sponsored 570 bills in the 109th and 110th Congress.

Senator Obama has sponsored or co-sponsored 15 bills that have become LAW since he joined the Senate in 2005.

Senator Obama has also introduced amendments to 50 bills, of which 16 were adopted by the Senate.

Most of his legislative effort has been in the areas of:

Energy Efficiency and Climate Change (25 bills)
Health care (21 bills) and public health (20 bills)
Consumer protection/labor (14 bills)
The needs of Veterans and the Armed Forces (13 bills)
Congressional Ethics and Accountability (12 bills)
Foreign Policy (10 bills)
Voting and Elections (9 bills)
Education (7 bills)
Hurricane Katrina Relief (6)
The Environment (5 bills)
Homeland Security (4 bills)
Discrimination (4 bills)

List of Laws Obama Got Passed

Check it out. It's a very long list.

What Santorum said.

Now, if anyone knows what Ryan did beyond what I found, please help me out here.

Re: Now, if anyone knows what Ryan did beyond what I found, please help me out here.

Since Ryan was elected, he has introduced 75 bills, of which eight have passed the House, as tracked by Govtrack.us, which tracks legislation using Thomas.gov and other sources. A total of 64 of his bills have been referred to committee, one was reported by committee and the other two were the ones signed into law. He’s also been a co-sponsor on more than 950 other bills.

Read more at Jacksonville.com: Fact Check: Ryan got 2 bills signed into law -- but that's not unusual | jacksonville.com

Did you know out of the thousands of bill presented each year only 5 percent pass and the average is 1 per congress member per year?

Oh and I forgot those bills which Obama only did on his own, since you seem to make a case because of the bills Ryan passed were seemed sparse.

The fact is, Obama has solely sponsored only two pieces of legislation that have passed into law.

One to name a post office, and one to support efforts in the Congo.

In otherwords Obama spent a lot of our fucking money.

I find it amusing that you fools think just passing bills left and right is a good thing. Fools

We have enough laws already. Enough regulations. This last congress imo did the right thing and sat on their hands

CaféAuLait;6155051 said:
Oh and I forgot those bills which Obama only did on his own, since you seem to make a case because of the bills Ryan passed were seemed sparse.

The fact is, Obama has solely sponsored only two pieces of legislation that have passed into law.

Senator Obama has sponsored or co-sponsored 15 bills that have become LAW since he joined the Senate in 2005.

Senator Obama has also introduced amendments to 50 bills, of which 16 were adopted by the Senate.

CaféAuLait;6155051 said:

That's the difference between someone who actually works in government and a big slug that is Paul Ryan.

paul-ryan-two-bills.jpg

Ryan has been in congress since the late 90's. More than a dozen years and all I could find was that.

Senator Obama has sponsored or co-sponsored 570 bills in the 109th and 110th Congress.

Education (7 bills)
Discrimination (4 bills)

What Santorum said.

Now, if anyone knows what Ryan did beyond what I found, please help me out here.

I read the list...Mostly ceremonial liberal nonsense.
Asian Carp?.
Anyone in either house of Congress can make themselves look good by putting their name on a bill as a co-sponsor. Looks to me like Obama was a big spender of OTHER PEOPLE'S MONEY....Most of it pork barrel nonsense.
This list looks like it HAS to be questioned. It's not clickable. In other words, there is no way to verify the veracity of the claims in the blog.
Failing that, the right thing to do is call bullshit on this.
BTW, Obama is no longer a less than one term Senator. His record, goo bad or indifferent is irrelevant.
Now hear this....Obama has been president since Jan 20th 2009.
You people insist upon forwarding the idea that Obama has never held the office of POTUS...
This is Obama's watch. HE is responsible. HIS policies are in place. No excuses.

Paul Ryan sponsored & cosponsored 83 bills in the 112th congress alone.

Negs coming rdean's way for lie again.

Dean....Hi my name is rdean. My head is buried so far up Obama's ass, I can give real time updates on the condition of "my dear leader's" prostate.

Paul Ryan kicks Obama's Ass!!!

Paul Ryan has sponsored or co-sponsored 1063 bills.

Paul Ryan has sponsored or co-sponsored 255 bills that passed the House.

Paul Ryan has sponsored or co-sponsored 66 bills that have become LAW.

Obama-Facepalm.jpg
paul_ryan.jpg

Last edited:
paul-ryan-two-bills.jpg

Education (7 bills)
Discrimination (4 bills)

What Santorum said.

LIAR!! Obama didn't do squat. Idiot.

CaféAuLait;6155051 said:

Perhaps you need to re-read that? I said SOLELY sponsored, right?

Why not mention all the bills Ryan co-sponsored? Since you seem to think this is some sticking point.

A total of 64 of his bills have been referred to committee, one was reported by committee and the other two were the ones signed into law. He’s also been a co-sponsor on more than 970 other bills.

paul-ryan-two-bills.jpg

Education (7 bills)
Discrimination (4 bills)

What Santorum said.

LIAR!! Obama didn't do squat. Idiot.
This stupid blog probably credits Obama for these things because he happened to be eating lunch in the Senate cafeteria when three other Senators at an adjacent table were discussing the bills.

paul-ryan-two-bills.jpg

Education (7 bills)
Discrimination (4 bills)

What Santorum said.

Nice to know Paul Ryan has nothing to do with that personhood bill you keep blaming him for.

Forum List

Back