Who else bit the bullet and cut their own hair?

It didn't turn out half bad.

I used a trick I saw where you use a ball cap brim to shape the neckline. Couldn't find an online pic, so you get to see the redneck's red neck...View attachment 319823
Most my buddies have already done thier own hair. I am just going to use the tuck into hat method until I can get a real one. I might get one today if my little female friend comes over to break some social distancing regs.
My God man. Be careful !View attachment 319839
I would let her cut my hair. Shit I am odl ad still get some a bad hair cut aint changin it.

I used a trick I saw where you use a ball cap brim to shape the neckline. Couldn't find an online pic, so you get to see the redneck's red neck...View attachment 319823
I been doing it for a while now, because the locals have issues that I do not like being around.
The girl that normally does my hair has tits that I do like being around. Looking forward to feeling them on my back again. Some where around you is a good looking girl cutting hair. Find her it's a nice 10 20 minutes.

One time this gal did my hair and she had bazoombas the size of volkswagons. I kept getting boob in my ears, my eyeballs, my nostrils were slapped shut, they rubbed the back of my head bald headed.

I was traumatized.

I gave James her name, he'd like it.
I would like that also! I guess I am just a dirty old man.

total mess.....i tried to cut my hubbys hair.....did not go well..at all....i told him when this has passed i wil take him to a fancy salon...its a mess
And you could see what you were doing! I have to have some one read the small print for me. No way I could cut my own hair.

total mess.....i tried to cut my hubbys hair.....did not go well..at all....i told him when this has passed i wil take him to a fancy salon...its a mess

When I was a coastal SoCal kid in the 60s, the Beach Boy surfer look with bangs long enough to flip was the style. Mom had a cheap set with the #1, 2 & 3 attachments. She could do any of the styles on top row (BADLY) Every time she finished, I ran to the mirror and cried. :icon_cry:

df93e8cc6da588deefbe7cd874ea66e5.jpg

I've been buzz cutting my own hair for a couple of decades now but unfortunately the wife has to help due to my right shoulder problems. Also have to trim my eyebrows regularly so as not to look like Andy Rooney............

I've been buzz cutting my own hair for a couple of decades now but unfortunately the wife has to help due to my right shoulder problems. Also have to trim my eyebrows regularly so as not to look like Andy Rooney............

I'm just happy it isn't growing out of my ears yet.

Been cutting my own hair for a decade or more now.

Easy way to hide MPB

No Will .. You're talking about a combover dude - NOT a haircut.
Just shave it man - Think how dapper Donnie would look with a clean dome! :D

maxresdefault.jpg

not a combover...

it's all the same length,

1/16th of an inch

Ahh - Well, 1/16 is close to a shave. I get it.
Feel lucky to have inherited terrific MPB negative genes on both sides of the fam. So I vowed never to make fun of those who didn't.
Tell Trump to shave that furry woodland creature living atop his dome. ;)

I'm just happy it isn't growing out of my ears yet.
Yup, have to trim my ears also. Thinking about investing in Nair........

I believe I was about 18 when I bought a plastic home-haircut device at a local (now long gone) hardware store. It used three double-edged razor blades - you just combed your hair with the broad edge and did a little trimming with the narrow edge (closer blade edge). Worked like a charm. It broke last year after nearly 50-years service but I was able to use a different kind of bolt to hold it together and it's still usable. Just to be sure I bought a couple of similar devices online - they work well but won't last, flimsy construction. With these things I need a barbershop cut about once a year. I've outlived two barbers and finally settled on one in a little British village but the guy running it was having his 83rd birthday last I was there so my hopes of getting a trim anytime soon....well, they're not good!

Barber.jpeg

Forum List

Back