Who Dumped Thousands Of Haitian Illegals (Headed For Florida) In Del Rio Texas

Nonsense. It spells out exactly what I said....but you're too thick to understand when it's spelled out to you.

You just cannot grasp that Democrats are using illegals to human-traffic into Red States. You just cannot admit that they could possibly be that evil....but they are. They're Communists....and Globalists....it's what they do. They fully intend to murder as many people as they can before they all die and go to Hell.
The Clintons took in a few billion to help the people of Haiti..but a couple of years ago Haiti was suing them in court for fraud. They didn't help anyone but themselves.

I've read about the differences between the Senior Bush White House and the Clinton White House. GHWB was a perfectionist who ran a clean ship. As soon as Bubba took over....everything went to shit. Snot-nosed kids were walking up to Army Colonels in uniform telling them they weren't wanted in the White House. Hillary was always going around throwing temper-tantrums. Some of the staff were coke addicts. ETC.

Democrats don't help people....they create one humanitarian crisis after another causing a predictable mass-exodus from these 3rd World Countries. And the refugees are shipped into Europe and the United States.
You would have fit well in the McCarthy ere, easily finding a commie behind every door.

You would have fit well in the McCarthy ere, easily finding a commie behind every door.
Well...the Army trained me how to spot them in anti-terrorist school.
Nevermind the fact that Obama was raised by Communists....and most the Democrat Party is filled with card carrying commies.
Also...Communists and Muslims have historically found common ground.
This explains the Democrat Party's hatred for Christians.

Well...the Army trained me how to spot them in anti-terrorist school.
Nevermind the fact that Obama was raised by Communists....and most the Democrat Party is filled with card carrying commies.
Also...Communists and Muslims have historically found common ground.
This explains the Democrat Party's hatred for Christians.
The trump republicans tried to overthrow the election after failing at the ballot boxes, state houses and courthouses across the country, and you say the Democrats are filled with card carrying communists? What a programmed rube you have become.

The trump republicans tried to overthrow the election after failing at the ballot boxes, state houses and courthouses across the country, and you say the Democrats are filled with card carrying communists? What a programmed rube you have become.
You actually believe that a bunch of unarmed senior citizens tried to overthrow the government?
Are you really this fucking stupid?

Little jingle's ain't cutting it when you know the stakes now, so are you part of the solution or part of the growing problem in this country ?? It seems that you are part of the problem in the ways that you defend the Democrat's whether wrong or never right anymore. Do you actually go along with the Democrat's ?? Seriously dude ???

Little jingle's ain't cutting it when you know the stakes now, so are you part of the solution or part of the growing problem in this country ?? It seems that you are part of the problem in the ways that you defend the Democrat's whether wrong or never right anymore. Do you actually go along with the Democrat's ?? Seriously dude ???
Nope. Part of the solution to people like you. Unlike trump and trump republicans, I never turned by back on an oath, freely taken.

Nope. Part of the solution to people like you. Unlike trump and trump republicans, I never turned by back on an oath, freely taken.
Which oath are you talking about?
The one about defending us from all enemies foreign and DOMESTIC???
Would it interest you to know that every Democrat President since Jimmy Carter couldn't pass a security clearance without a waiver because of their ties with terrorist groups and groups who wanted to overthrow the US Government?

Which oath are you talking about?
The one about defending us from all enemies foreign and DOMESTIC???
Would it interest you to know that every Democrat President since Jimmy Carter couldn't pass a security clearance without a waiver because of their ties with terrorist groups and groups who wanted to overthrow the US Government?
Never heard that one. How do I know you are not like trump and lie like a rug?

You actually believe that a bunch of unarmed senior citizens tried to overthrow the government?
Yeah some were definitely senior citizens, and others not so much, but the inference was cool because the seniors mostly got caught up thinking maybe that they were following a tour mob of unusual unruly agitators who wanted to cause some controversy by raising their voices loud in the halls of congress over what they believed was their presidency being stolen from them by the leftist Democrat's.

The mob still might be heroes in the end, otherwise if it is ever found out that what they were angry about was somehow TRUE in the end. If not true, then they all messed up in many ways on that day, but they aren't alone, because the rioters during 2020 did things 10 x worse in a span that lasted several months, and cost million's upon million's of dollar's to boot.

If true, and the real coup was conducted by the leftist Democrat's in an attempt to seize power from their sworn enemy Trump, and by any means necessary, then the findings won't go down very easily for the would be heroes of then Jan the 6th upon finding out such a thing, yet a humble justification victory would be all they would want, otherwise instead of any vengeance is my thoughts, because the right doesn't conduct itself like the left.

Yeah some were definitely senior citizens, and others not so much, but the inference was cool because the seniors mostly got caught up thinking maybe that they were following a tour mob of unusual unruly agitators who wanted to cause some controversy by raising their voices loud in the halls of congress over what they believed was their presidency being stolen from them by the leftist Democrat's.

The mob still might be heroes in the end, otherwise if it is ever found out that what they were angry about was somehow TRUE in the end. If not true, then they all messed up in many ways on that day, but they aren't alone, because the rioters during 2020 did things 10 x worse in a span that lasted several months, and cost million's upon million's of dollar's to boot.

If true, and the real coup was conducted by the leftist Democrat's in an attempt to seize power from their sworn enemy Trump, and by any means necessary, then the findings won't go down very easily for the would be heroes of then Jan the 6th upon finding out such a thing, yet a humble justification victory would be all they would want, otherwise instead of any vengeance is my thoughts, because the right doesn't conduct itself like the left.
True....but the Democrats tried pretty hard to make them look like leftists.
Generally....Trump supporters love this country.
You cannot convince me that they wanted to destroy the place our government does business.
Washington is hallowed ground to Trump Supporters.
This was clearly an attempt to fabricate a riot.

Oh yeah, and who are people like me bud ? Let's see now, well I've been married for over 50 years to the same lady, We've worked hard all our lives, We love the good Lord and saviour, and we live our lives for him as best we know how. We have great grandchildren, we help in our community, we give to charity, we participate in helping to save lives, and we love our animal's. Politically we like Republican's, because they seem to be more traditionalist, and they still want the good things America has enjoyed over the years, and they believe in work not hand-outs. They also seem to manage things better as far as running different government jobs or jobs in the private sector. We pay our way, no need for hand-outs. We actually used our stimulus money to help other's.

Now you go -

A bit of a stretch, there, don't you think? Are they kick Texans out of their homes on the border, claiming them by eminent domain and giving them to the Haitians or other immigrants? I haven't heard of it. I don't think they are. Can you prove your point in this country using Haitians or other immigrants?
Landlords are losing their homes because the government says the renter doesn't have to pay. But at the end of the year, you better have your property tax ready. If not the government owns it, see how that works?

True....but the Democrats tried pretty hard to make them look like leftists.
Generally....Trump supporters love this country.
You cannot convince me that they wanted to destroy the place our government does business.
Washington is hallowed ground to Trump Supporters.
This was clearly an attempt to fabricate a riot.
It became a riot, but did we ever find out just who it was that started it ??

Landlords are losing their homes because the government says the renter doesn't have to pay. But at the end of the year, you better have your property tax ready. If not the government owns it, see how that works?
What a shame it all is, and that's just the beginning of their mayhem across America.

It became a riot, but did we ever find out just who it was that started it ??
The understanding I have is that they allowed some of them to go inside the Capital....and it was like a historical tour of the Capital....and all of the sudden Cops in riot gear showed up and started roughing people up. Then someone in the crowd started egging people on and telling them to push back.
One thing led to another......
I think the worst of the pictures they got were all stills (still photos)....most of the live video footage was peaceful.

The understanding I have is that they allowed some of them to go inside the Capital....and it was like a historical tour of the Capital....and all of the sudden Cops in riot gear showed up and started roughing people up. Then someone in the crowd started egging people on and telling them to push back.
One thing led to another......
I think the worst of the pictures they got were all stills (still photos)....most of the live video footage was peaceful.
I was watching it on TV that day, and yes it started out peaceful, then slowly it seemed that the crowd started gathering tighter and tighter around a doorway that was an entrance way in. The next thing I saw was tusling and movement in ways that suggested that something was going on. It appeared that some at the front of this crowd was trying to push it's way through that doorway. Next we saw flash grenades going off around or at the doorway. Then we saw a person trying to break what appeared to be a window, and at this point I believe the rioting had begun. Still don't know who they figured out through investigation and/or testimony given, exactly who may have triggered it all.

I was watching it on TV that day, and yes it started out peaceful, then slowly it seemed that the crowd started gathering tighter and tighter around a doorway that was an entrance way in. The next thing I saw was tusling and movement in ways that suggested that something was going on. It appeared that some at the front of this crowd was trying to push it's way through that doorway. Next we saw flash grenades going off around or at the doorway. Then we saw a person trying to break what appeared to be a window, and at this point I believe the rioting had begun. Still don't know who they figured out through investigation and/or testimony given, exactly who may have triggered it all.
The idiots that were breaking windows were agitators.
Some of the Trump supporters grabbed their asses and started beating them.
The flash grenades were obviously something the cops were using.
We used them all of the time when we did room clearings.
They are a controlled explosive. Not really dangerous but you can't buy them legally. Only the government and the cops have them.

Forum List

Back