Who Dumped Thousands Of Haitian Illegals (Headed For Florida) In Del Rio Texas

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
WTF is going on?
How does thousands of people, from a island located thousands of miles away, end up in Texas.....and where are they going?
Many say they're headed to Florida so Biden can make good on his threat to attack DeSantis.

Most of them were living in Central America already. They are simply responding to Traitor Joe telling people y'all come.

The Haitians entered Mexico legally.

Nobody "dumped" them.

Nothing like a big bunch of black people to get the right's panties in a twist.
Leftist gotta use that race card huh ? Better get all the mileage you and ole race baiting Joe want, because America is only going to take so much more, then it's on at the voting booth to get you race baiters out.

WTF is going on?
How does thousands of people, from a island located thousands of miles away, end up in Texas.....and where are they going?
Many say they're headed to Florida so Biden can make good on his threat to attack DeSantis.

As you know I pay little attention to the American Stinker, but Mexico releasing the floodgate of Haitians accumulating in one of their towns makes sense. I don't blame them. We don't want them either. Still doesn't answer how they got there to Mexico from Haiti in that kind of mass or over what period of time they accumulated. I would be interested to know.

Nobody "dumped" them.

So that explains why they all chose today was the day to invade the United States?
I'm sorry....but if this was just normal...they would have been coming here since the election a little at a time...not all at once. That takes community-organizers like Obama to get that mass of humanity to start moving all at once.

As you know I pay little attention to the American Stinker, but Mexico releasing the floodgate of Haitians accumulating in one of their towns makes sense. I don't blame them. We don't want them either. Still doesn't answer how they got there to Mexico from Haiti in that kind of mass or over what period of time they accumulated. I would be interested to know.
American Thinker is just asking an obvious question many are asking.
But libs don't care.
As long as they aren't parking on their front lawn they could care less.

But this is what communists do.
They create massive homelessness.....then they holler about how terrible it is....then they knock on your door and tell you your home doesn't belong to you anymore.....and 6 Haitian families move in.

American Thinker is just asking an obvious question many are asking.
But libs don't care.
As long as they aren't parking on their front lawn they could care less.

But this is what communists do.
They create massive homelessness.....then they holler about how terrible it is....then they knock on your door and tell you your home doesn't belong to you anymore.....and 6 Haitian families move in.
A bit of a stretch, there, don't you think? Are they kick Texans out of their homes on the border, claiming them by eminent domain and giving them to the Haitians or other immigrants? I haven't heard of it. I don't think they are. Can you prove your point in this country using Haitians or other immigrants?

Nobody "dumped" them.

The Southern States is a perfect location for the Haitian refugees. Their presence will offer many more excuses for the trump Nazis' assertions of being the most victimized Americans.

The Southern States is a perfect location for the Haitian refugees. Their presence will offer many more excuses for the trump Nazis' assertions of being the most victimized Americans.

Good grief! You are as bad as they are. Settle down.

WTF is going on?
Perhaps you should direct that excellent question to 55 Wall Street?

How the U.S. came to dominate Haiti: seizing the gold | MR Online

"From 1910, this began to change. The push in the affairs of the BNH(Banque Nationale d'Haiti) increasingly came not from the boardrooms of the Société Générale at 66 rue de la Chaussée-d’Antin in Paris but from the offices of the National City Bank of New York at 55 Wall Street.

'For the City Bank, control of the BNH emerged as a core element of a strategy of internationalization that itself was part of a broader project of modernization and organizational reform.

"Under the leadership of James Stillman and Frank A. Vanderlip, the City Bank sought to diversify and expand its business activities beyond that of a regular commercial bank… Overseas expansion, and the organization of the City Bank as an imperial institution, were central to this strategy…"

A bit of a stretch, there, don't you think? Are they kick Texans out of their homes on the border, claiming them by eminent domain and giving them to the Haitians or other immigrants? I haven't heard of it. I don't think they are. Can you prove your point in this country using Haitians or other immigrants?
I'm sure there will be plenty of evidence that it's happened after the fact....but since the DNC is now a communist organization maybe you need to crack a history book to see how they did it in Russia, China, Cambodia, and Cuba.
Every time communists take over....they kill off senior citizens and community leaders. They put children in education camps. Leading up to that they tear down statues and try to remove the country's past and replace it with despicable art. They make the public poor and create a hatred for the rich.

I'm sure there will be plenty of evidence that it's happened after the fact....but since the DNC is now a communist organization maybe you need to crack a history book to see how they did it in Russia, China, Cambodia, and Cuba.
Every time communists take over....they kill off senior citizens and community leaders. They put children in education camps. Leading up to that they tear down statues and try to remove the country's past and replace it with despicable art. They make the public poor and create a hatred for the rich.
Dude! Get hold of yourself. This isn't Russia, China, Cambodia or Cuba. Try to breathe once in a while.

Dude! Get hold of yourself. This isn't Russia, China, Cambodia or Cuba. Try to breathe once in a while.
Get hold of yourself ??? As if what he says isn't happening already. Putting ones head's in the sand either say's people are complete moron's these days or they are actually part of the process to destroy America. Hmmm.

Dude....I spent 35 years Active-Duty and Civilian Civil Service in the Army.....and I've taken all of the required OPSEC classes every year. I held a Top Secret SCI security clearance. One of my job assignments for my MOS before I went SF was working in the White House communications office. I've been trained to watch out for this type of activity.

I was assigned to an ODA Team at 5th Group for several years. You don't get on a team and stay on a team unless you have your shit together, Bubba.

I've studied the history of Communism. I've been trained to look out for people that are a high possibility to be a security risk. This isn't a mistake.

It really tickles me when people say "Well....that stuff won't happen to us!"
Yep....just get with refugees from those countries and ask them if they or their parents said that at one time.

Last edited:
Get hold of yourself ??? As if what he says isn't happening already. Putting ones head's in the sand either say's people are complete moron's these days or they are actually part of the process to destroy America. Hmmm.
Oh, you are the one that is going to tell me where the government is throwing Americans out of the homes to make room for Haitians. OK, go ahead.

It is Obama's, "browning of America", and Bush's NWO. And we are doing absolutely nothing about it.
We are allowing our global rulers in Washington to create the jungle which will ultimately lead to the demise of our sovereignty and submission to the UN and we are going to regret it, too late to do anything about it.

While we wait for some big move for us to resist, they adeptly, inexorably, quietly put us under their control.

Listen to this man if you think this is a Republican vs. Democrat issue. It is not. It is America vs the globe. And the globalists are winning:

Last edited:
Dude....I spent 35 years Active-Duty and Civilian Civil Service in the Army.....and I've taken all of the required OPSEC classes every year. I held a Top Secret SCI security clearance. One of my job assignments for my MOS before I went SF was working in the White House communications office. I've been trained to watch out for this type of activity.

I was assigned to an ODA Team at 5th Group for several years. You don't get on a team and stay on a team unless you have your shit together, Bubba.

I've studied the history of Communism. I've been trained to look out for people that are a high possibility to be a security risk. This isn't a mistake.

It really tickles me when people say "Well....that stuff won't happen to us!"
Yep....just get with refugees from those countries and ask them if they or their parents said that at one time.
That wasn't my specialty, but sat a lot of OPSEC and threat briefings myself, in this country and a couple of others. Glad you were doing your thing, while I was doing mine, but does not make you the recognized authority on it. Skip the resume', simply show me where they are kicking Americans out of their homes and giving them to immigrants.

Forum List

Back