Who doesn't watch football?

I played for 11 years and watch almost every Sunday.

I never could into it.

I love the Patriots. :D I don't really watch any other teams. Some people are all into stats and that kind of stuff. I just enjoy watching my team play.

I don't watch it at all.

It's really a lot of fun if you have a team you route for. :) I love the competition! Lol.

I like boxing, bowling, not many sports though really.

I like going bowling. It's fun. I'm not a very good bowler though. :D I like candle pin with the small ball.

I never could into it.

I love the Patriots. :D I don't really watch any other teams. Some people are all into stats and that kind of stuff. I just enjoy watching my team play.

I don't watch it at all.

It's really a lot of fun if you have a team you route for. :) I love the competition! Lol.

I like going bowling. It's fun. I'm not a very good bowler though. :D I like candle pin with the small ball.

Do you like watching boxing?

I don't watch it at all.

Do you like watching boxing?

I've never really watched boxing. My father used to love Mohamed Ali though. :D

Which code??

Did I mention we became the Asian Champions last night??

:wine:

Greg

I never could into it.

Anyone else read this and think of the Lego Movie and song, "Everything is awesome"? lol

At least our young are learning it even if our elders can't.

I've always preferred to partcipate in sports rather than watch sports on television.

Forum List

Back