Who does the US Government answer to really?

Who does the US Government answer to really?

• the people of America

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • the powers of the Europen Union

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters

4Horsemen

Oct 9, 2012
1. the people of America
2. the powers of the European Union.
3. God of the Bible

There are really the only two choices. since most of you are Atheists.

:clap2:

I can think of a lot of other possibilities for that poll..... but it depends on how many conspiranutter wankers one wants to attract.

Oh, and which 'GOD' and which 'Bible' would you be pontificating about there?

BTW, 'atheist' does not mean "people who believe in a diffferent religion from the one OP has decided is the only 'correct' one"......

I voted #1 but it's hard to have accountable Gov't when the President makes signing statements like he's some kind of Dictator and the Congress won't stop him.

I voted #1 but it's hard to have accountable Gov't when the President makes signing statements like he's some kind of Dictator and the Congress won't stop him.

You see clearly. You took the Red Pill. You are above the fray.

Oh, and which 'GOD' and which 'Bible' would you be pontificating about there?

BTW, 'atheist' does not mean "people who believe in a diffferent religion from the one OP has decided is the only 'correct' one"......

That's why I didn't put a God as a choice, since that's not something people are guided by these days. Especially not the US Governement

They are all in it together. the Rockefellers could be considered the Ringleading family in all of this.

a) they are "together" only with regard to some projects; that does not mean that US corporations somehow belong to EU;

b) Rockfellers control US finances and the $; but they are not a "ring leaders" of anything! European countries have their own mighty financial mafia clan -- Rothschilds, heard of them?

You belong chained up on the Conspiracy Forum, headcase.

And you belong in the Ignorant Fuck Forum. :clap2:

So let me guess, you're either a 12 yr old novice to the world around you
OR
You're a 82 yr old senile fart that's terrified of the truth and dare not take the Red Pill.

I put my money on the 82yr. old senile old fart. I've talked to a few of your kind and you people are so delusional you'd might as well request a higher dose of Nitro-Glycerin on the next refill of heart medicine and just end it.

They are all in it together. the Rockefellers could be considered the Ringleading family in all of this.

a) they are "together" only with regard to some projects; that does not mean that US corporations somehow belong to EU;

b) Rockfellers control US finances and the $; but they are not a "ring leaders" of anything! European countries have their own mighty financial mafia clan -- Rothschilds, heard of them?

WRONG.!

Rothchilds and Rockefellers go hand in hand. different names, same family bloodline and purpose

"Give me control over a nations currency, and I care not who makes its laws.”
Baron M.A. Rothschild

Forum List

Back