Who does or does not support Israel?

Who supports Israel as an Ally?

• Total voters
israel_stand.gif

Bite me.

Lets see how many people are willing to put their selves on the line and admit they either support or do not support Israel as a US ally.

I support them, but not for any silly religious reason or because we're the Wonder Twins of Democracy.

I support them because they provide us with a valuable service, protecting Saudi Arabia, which is worth eight billion a year IMHO.

That would be a qualified yes from me.

They are a democracy, they have UN recognition, and the feisty bastards and bastardetts have fought for survival like few nations have.

Having said that, they really need to stop the West Bank land grab.

Of all people on the Earth they should know Yahweh is a capricious God, and if you over reach it all ends in tears.

i do not.

we give them way too much money...and call them the underdog...i am against funnelling money into any countries....like we do israel...i for one, believe they knew they were bombing the uss liberty...i will believe the sailors who served this country over the government of a foreign country. we are simply the stupid cash cow for them....

this is why christians ignore the part of the bible where jesus says he came only for the jews and jump on the part that says blessed are those who help the jews....

No, I do not support the government of Israel as an ally. I don't think we should have alliances with foreign governments that constantly get us dragged into their problems and put us on the line for billions in foreign aid.

• Thanks
Reactions: blu

They are a democracy, they have UN recognition, and the feisty bastards and bastardetts have fought for survival like few nations have.

Of all people on the Earth they should know Yahweh is a capricious God, and if you over reach it all ends in tears.

I don't think they're doing a west bank land grab.

do you mean east jerusalem?

I don't think they should build more settlements there either. but i'm pretty sure it's a response to the pressure they're getting to make concessions before the pals will even sit down at the negotiating table.

i'm also pretty sure it's the first bargaining chip put on the table.

i would like to see the same number of threads talking about the palestinians with their terrorist government, though, that are devoted to Israel's purported transgressions --

most of which (not all) come down to defending itself, IMO.

Why? So you can attack them for supporting them?

RGS supports Israel.

The larger question is why is this question continually asked regarding Israel... and why does the money constantly get raised, but not the money we spend elsewhere or the other countries we support.

Last edited:
I support Israel in general, but only someone who doesn't think supports a government, any government, in everything it does.

Israel is a separate country, not an American state nor a branch of the US government, and should not be given carte blanche support over everything it does.

No, I do not support the government of Israel as an ally. I don't think we should have alliances with foreign governments that constantly get us dragged into their problems and put us on the line for billions in foreign aid.

But, you support Israel's military assistance to the US in US-related conflicts in Iraq and Afghanistan, right, idiot?

You also support the anti-terrorist intelligence Israel provides the US, right, moron?

But, you support Israel's military assistance to the US in US-related conflicts in Iraq and Afghanistan, right, idiot?

You also support the anti-terrorist intelligence Israel provides the US, right, moron?

No, and no, respectively.

After the land grab Obama is trying to do in the west he has no right to complain.

BTW: Israel allows the rags to have a Mosque on the Temple grounds occupying Israeli land on the Temple Rock. They don't have to do this but they do out of pressure from the UN.....and they don't have to listen to anybody sticking their noses into their sovereignty rights.

We give them money and they give us problems. What is there to support?

This is why we support Israel, Forum Dunce...

US President Bill Clinton...
Our relationship would never vary from its allegiance to the shared values, the shared religious heritage, the shared democratic politics which have made the relationship between the United States and Israel a special—even on occasion a wonderful—relationship.

Bill Clinton...
American and Israel share a special bond. Our relationship is unique among all nations. Like America, Israel is a strong democracy, a symbol of freedom, and an oasis of liberty, a home to the oppressed and persecuted.

Colin Powell...
Since Israel's establishment over 50 years ago, the United States has had an enduring, an ironclad commitment, to Israel's security. The United States-Israeli relationship is based on the broadest conception of American national interest in which our two nations are bound forever together by common democratic values and traditions. This will never change.

More than you do for the US, you lazyass, mentally impaired bum.

After the land grab Obama is trying to do in the west he has no right to complain.

BTW: Israel allows the rags to have a Mosque on the Temple grounds occupying Israeli land on the Temple Rock. They don't have to do this but they do out of pressure from the UN.....and they don't have to listen to anybody sticking their noses into their sovereignty rights.

That would be the mosque that the rag heads say is so important to them because Muhammad made his fictional night journey to visit Jerusalem, on the mule with a woman's head and wings. LOL

Our relationship would never vary from its allegiance to the shared values, the shared religious heritage, the shared democratic politics which have made the relationship between the United States and Israel a special—even on occasion a wonderful—relationship.

Bill Clinton...
American and Israel share a special bond. Our relationship is unique among all nations. Like America, Israel is a strong democracy, a symbol of freedom, and an oasis of liberty, a home to the oppressed and persecuted.

Colin Powell...
Since Israel's establishment over 50 years ago, the United States has had an enduring, an ironclad commitment, to Israel's security. The United States-Israeli relationship is based on the broadest conception of American national interest in which our two nations are bound forever together by common democratic values and traditions. This will never change.

The standard list of BS right out of the AIPAC book handed out to all our politicians.

Bill Clinton...

Colin Powell...

The standard list of BS right out of the AIPAC book handed out to all our politicians.

You do nothing for the US, you lazy bum.

Forum List

Back