who does Cheney think he is?

• Banned
Cheney is now saying that he is not part of teh exsecutive branch.

What branch is he then?

"The Oversight Committee has learned that over the objections of the National Archives, Vice President Cheney exempted his office from the presidential order that establishes government-wide procedures for safeguarding classified national security information. The Vice President asserts that his office is not an “entity within the executive branch.”

Good stuff.

I love Dick Cheney, he is in my Fav 5.

I understand. I had my doubts about Cheney in 2001 when he did not want the public to know about the identity of the energy industry officials with whom he met. Hey. Let the people know what is going on. Fill us in on whom you are wheeling and dealing.

• Banned
This is just unbelievable.

We have a Vice President who believes he is in a branch of the government which does not exsist.

He is in essance above all laws and has to answer to no one.

He can do as he pleases whenever he pleases on our dollar.

Damn who the hell will want to be president any more?

This is just unbelievable.

We have a Vice President who believes he is in a branch of the government which does not exsist.

He is in essance above all laws and has to answer to no one.

He can do as he pleases whenever he pleases on our dollar.

Damn who the hell will want to be president any more?

You mean like the Speaker of the House going to foreign Countries and conducting Foreign Policy?

• Banned
Where did Nancy say she was not part of legislative brach?

Provide a source document from the Vice president or his staff making the claim thery are not part of the Executive Branch. I read the linked items and while the claim is made by those unhappy with him I see NO source document that actually makes that claim.

As to the rest, it is political games, none of the listed items are illegal or Unconstitutional. If they are provide a link to each specific claim and the law or Constitutional section that applies.

The freedom of Information act does NOT apply to everything. Unless you can provide a specific violation of that act then even that is just politics. Be specific, list the part of the act that was violated with the specific charge.

Until then I will assume this is all hot air, smoke and mirrors.

Where did Nancy say she was not part of legislative brach?

You are of course aware that The Executive branch is solely charged with Foreign relations with the SENATE not the House task with agreeing or disagreeing? The Speaker has no authority and no mandate and no legal right to make deals, make promises or do anything more than gather information. She made specific statements as to her conducting foreign affairs in regards Israel and Syria.

You mean like the Speaker of the House going to foreign Countries and conducting Foreign Policy?

I think that Nancy Pelosi’s trip was a foolish and embarrassing waste of time. She was not in a position in which to conduct foreign policy. Yet, she was not secretive about it.

Provide a source document from the Vice president or his staff making the claim thery are not part of the Executive Branch. I read the linked items and while the claim is made by those unhappy with him I see NO source document that actually makes that claim.

As to the rest, it is political games, none of the listed items are illegal or Unconstitutional. If they are provide a link to each specific claim and the law or Constitutional section that applies.

The freedom of Information act does NOT apply to everything. Unless you can provide a specific violation of that act then even that is just politics. Be specific, list the part of the act that was violated with the specific charge.

Until then I will assume this is all hot air, smoke and mirrors.

I doubt that anyone is saying that the VP’s actions were illegal but I think that they are unethical. People can still discuss bad behavior though that behavior up for discussion might not be criminal.

I doubt that anyone is saying that the VP’s actions were illegal but I think that they are unethical. People can still discuss bad behavior though that behavior up for discussion might not be criminal.

Truthmatters is doing more than that. Followed by several leftoids on this board. Again , it is claimed the Vice President said he is not part of the Executive branch.... I did not see a source document or link for that claim. Someone provide one or I will rightly assume it is just "propaganda" and leftwing spin.

New Topics

Forum List

Back