Who do you trust these days?

Some of the greatest minds in human history have been reviled and called crazy/insane during their own one only to be lauded by future generations.

We shall see if my name ends up on that list in the future.

I don't have to wait and see... if there's a crazy list, I bet I'm on it.

You obviously trust state and local government if you sleep soundly and know you can call the local Police when something goes bump in the night. If you don't trust state and local government you can get involved and support a candidate you like. That's the way the system works. The role of the federal government isn't that clear cut. A thousand miles of bureaucratic drones and red tape and unseen but well equipped federal cops with immense power to put you behind bars usually doesn't inspire much confidence. Reagan said it best when he joked "we're from the federal government and we're here to help you".

Trust me, I'm a used car salesman.

iu

"There are some roads you must walk yourself, just you and your Faith: nothing else."-Diamond Rio's "One Believer"

God bless you and each member of the country music band always!!!

Holly (one of their many fans)

The wife and I were talking about it over supper.....Back when we were younger if you went to the doctor you trusted what he told you.....Same with the police, the state, and kinda-sorta the feds.

We even had a congress-critter (Frank Wolf) that any Joe Blow could call and by the end of the day he would call you back himself and help you if he could or at least point you in the right direction and even pave the way for you a bit.

Now it seems you can't trust anyone but family and maybe the Lord if you are so inclined.

I trust no one.

I thought it would take till about 2050 before we knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that our doctors are Gov't doctors. NOT YOURS...the gov'ts. Where they would deny you treatment, medicine, LIFE, if the gov't said do it.. Seems i was off 28 years.

Last edited:
The wife and I were talking about it over supper.....Back when we were younger if you went to the doctor you trusted what he told you.....Same with the police, the state, and kinda-sorta the feds.

We even had a congress-critter (Frank Wolf) that any Joe Blow could call and by the end of the day he would call you back himself and help you if he could or at least point you in the right direction and even pave the way for you a bit.

Now it seems you can't trust anyone but family and maybe the Lord if you are so inclined.

We tell you , dig into the NWO———- things have been flipped on purpose and engineered to cause what we are seeing.

The Great reset tells you how they do this.

WEF KLAUS SCHWAB tell you what the plan is, how they will do it and why…….

Transhumansim that fruit cake —this is the bastard who wants humanity in his control because he is terrified of dying because he is gay that’s his claim.

Once this all makes sense it will be easy to see how evrything we were taught to trust was engineered to gain our trust until this day was to come the New World Order it’s been in our faces this entire time.

I thought it would take till about 2050 before we knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that our doctors are Gov't doctors. NOT YOURS...the gov'ts. Where they would deny you treatment, medicine, LIFE, if the gov't said otherwise. Seems i was off 28 years.

We thought it was first going to blow open on Obama’s watch, then we figured they rolled it back until Trump because thos same issues were being undone re done blah blah it was to throw the people Off.
Until now hahaah.

My wife. My mother. My best friend. Maybe my daughter, but she's even more liberal than my mother (where did I go wrong?).

My dad would make the list, but he's dead... come to think of it, maybe I trust him the most...

I don't know what happens when conservative parents raise liberal kids. HOW DOES That happen. Thankfully...all mine are conservative...and i worked at it. My mother, strong conservative/republican did not politically educate my brothers and I as i feel she should have. HOWEVER, i guess we must have learned by example.

There was a brief interval of collegiate insanity for my part but that ended within months of being in the real world. One brother has a daughter with extreme leftism and the younger brother has one female child with liberal tendencies and two sons with strong conservative beliefs. There's always hope while they're young.

Last edited:

I don't call what i did indoctrination either. I pointed out hypocrisy..especially stuff going on in schools. They brought weird ideas home then i corrected them. I pointed out things. Their grandmother was alive at the time so she had changed her modus operandi and became more proactive in their political awareness.

Forum List

Back