Who Do You Think Will Be The First Republicans To Announce For 2024 Will Be?

BigDave

Diamond Member
Jul 23, 2020
Lovely East Tennessee
Which Republicans do you think will be the first to announce they're running for the 2024 Republican Nomination after President Trump is reelected? Here are the five Republicans who i think will announce first for 2024(not necessarily in this order)

VP Mike Pence(Will declare by mid-late 2021)
Senator Ted Cruz(Will declare by mid-late 2021)
Senator Tom Cotton
Florida Governor Ron DeSantis
Senator Mitt Romney(Will declare by mid-late 2021)

Ivanka Trump will be the first woman president.

---Don Jr., Ivanka garner support in hypothetical 2024 poll---

Personally i'll be supporting Ted Cruz in 2024 over Mike Pence. I'm concerned that Mike Pence would be another milquetoast RINO Neocon like George HW Bush or George W Bush.

Personally i'll be supporting Ted Cruz in 2024 over Mike Pence. I'm concerned that Mike Pence would be another milquetoast RINO Neocon like George HW Bush or George W Bush.
Can we really trust Cruz and Rubio to be against immigration?

As VP, Pence is a given.

Rafael Cruz would be unemployed if he didn't run.

Mittens will throw his hat into the ring.

But the winner in 2024 will be the current president in training.

paid-leave-white-house-summit.jpg

Our first female president since John Adams.

lol.
Not a chance in hell.
Much more likely a Hispanic.
Whites are about last in population growth after

1). Asian Americans
2). Hispanics
3). Blacks
4) Whites

I could see a Desantis/Cruz ticket being effective.
The liberal Democrats have been effective in pushing the lies about Coronavirus and damaging DeSantis. I don't even think DeSantis could get re elected governor of Florida. As I've said before about Cruz and Rubio, I don't trust them to put an end to immigration.

lol.
Not a chance in hell.

1). Asian Americans
2). Hispanics
3). Blacks
4) Whites
Because of the inner-city abortion clinics, the black population growth has been stagnant for decades. They remain at approximately 14.8% of the U.S. population. Whites are still out populating the blacks, for now.
As to who will be announcing they will be running in the 2024 presidential election, I have to agree in part with BigDave. As Pence is the current VP, he will no doubt toss his hat in the running, although I think he'd be a mistake. Cruz will no doubt toss his hat in, again. Romney will most likely run again, but he's just a republican in name only.
To me, the question should be, who would we prefer to run on the republican ticket rather than who would most likely run.
For me there are several politicians, former politicians or well known names that would be good.
President (a politician):
1. Trey Gowdy.
2. Dan Crenshaw.
3. Jim Jordan.
Vice-President (a non-politician):
1. Candace Owens (conservative republican).
2. Collins Iyare Idehen Jr. (Colion Noir, strong 2nd Amendment advocate).
3. David Clarke (pro-republican Sheriff).

Last edited:
Which Republicans do you think will be the first to announce they're running for the 2024 Republican Nomination after President Trump is reelected? Here are the five Republicans who i think will announce first for 2024(not necessarily in this order)

Senator Tom Cotton
Ted Cruz
Candace Owens
Gen Flynn
DJTrump Jr
Ivanka Trump

lol.
Not a chance in hell.

1). Asian Americans
2). Hispanics
3). Blacks
4) Whites
Because of the inner-city abortion clinics, the black population growth has been stagnant for decades. They remain at approximately 14.8% of the U.S. population. Whites are still out populating the blacks, for now.
As to who will be announcing they will be running in the 2024 presidential election, I have to agree in part with BigDave. As Pence is the current VP, he will no doubt toss his hat in the running, although I think he'd be a mistake. Cruz will no doubt toss his hat in, again. Romney will most likely run again, but he's just a republican in name only.
To me, the question should be, who would we prefer to run on the republican ticket rather than who would most likely run.
For me there are several politicians, former politicians or well known names that would be good.
President (a politician):
1. Trey Gowdy.
2. Dan Crenshaw.
3. Jim Jordan.
Vice-President (a non-politician):
1. Candace Owens (conservative republican).
2. Collins Iyare Idehen Jr. (Colion Noir, strong 2nd Amendment advocate).
3. David Clarke (pro-republican Sheriff).

Any of those in red...as potus OR vp, I'd vote for.

Rand Paul.

Rand Paul is too honest. He gets plenty of airtime but also plenty of grief. In Canada, he'd be considered a national security threat because he dares challenge government mismanagement and economic issues.

My opinion is that the closer Trump governs to how a libertarian would, the better his chances in 2020. He's not absolutely there, but he's applied the effort to do so. Inherently Americans love their liberty and limited government.

You hear these sentiments expressed and over, even in Reality TV episodes. So many Americans say it without even understanding it. Yet, some are somehow convinced the GOP don't represent these values when Trump should be promoting them without reservation.

Senator Tom Cotton
Ted Cruz
Candace Owens
Gen Flynn
DJTrump Jr
Ivanka Trump
I like everyone on the list except Ivanka Trump who i think is a prime example of a RINO

Senator Tom Cotton
Mitt again!? No way..

I think trump deserves another term. But if not.
Matt Gatez 2021
The two female house members from NY 2021
pence 2021
Don jr 2023

New Topics

Forum List

Back