Who Do You Hate More?

I don't hate either, they're both playing the game. ~shrug~

That said, I do love it when partisan lefties display their ignorance by proclaiming that righties "mock education" - either they're dishonest hacks, or they're too stupid to know what is being said, regardless it amuses me.

You can deny it.....But conservatives include the educated in the "elite" they despise
Their policies reserve higher education only for those who can afford it

I suppose I'm not all that surprised that you fall into the category of not comprehending what's being said by the righties. Stay stupid son ~shrug~

The honest folks know that the right really only argues about the wisdom of convincing naive kids that paying $60 grand for a piece of paper that can't get them a job in the real world isn't very intelligent.
Is it true or false that college grads earn more than non grads ?

That depends on if the college grad got a liberal arts degree or not frankly. Apparently you're another one that's too stupid to comprehend what is being said. Grats on joining "that" club.

I'll allow you to attempt reading comprehension again, most folks on the right complain that spending $60 grand on a piece of paper that won't get them a job in the real world is stupid.

I don't hate either, they're both playing the game. ~shrug~

That said, I do love it when partisan lefties display their ignorance by proclaiming that righties "mock education" - either they're dishonest hacks, or they're too stupid to know what is being said, regardless it amuses me.

You can deny it.....But conservatives include the educated in the "elite" they despise
Their policies reserve higher education only for those who can afford it

I suppose I'm not all that surprised that you fall into the category of not comprehending what's being said by the righties. Stay stupid son ~shrug~

The honest folks know that the right really only argues about the wisdom of convincing naive kids that paying $60 grand for a piece of paper that can't get them a job in the real world isn't very intelligent.

All college degrees are not equal. Yes, on average those with college degrees will out earn those without college degrees. But in the real world a master plumber or electrician who did not go to college will most likely out earn the art history major or music major or education major.

My sister and her late husband both have advanced degrees in education, but neither out earned their oldest son who had a bachelor's degree in accounting. That kid who went into accounting also out earned my cousin who has a PhD in archaeology and anthropology. My sister's youngest son chose not to go to college but starting learning trades when he was still in high school and now owns multiple businesses and is the family's only millionaire.

One of my kids has a PhD in sociology and the other a bachelor's degree in engineering. Both do extremely well, but the engineer somewhat out earns the sociologist while his wife with a bachelor's degree in marketing isn't making as much as many of the cousins who do not have degrees, some who did not go to college at all.

But the fact is, there is a finite market for art majors or engineers or sociologists or accountants. And if the country has as many of those as it needs but more keep graduating with such degrees from college, those with the greatest aptitude will get the jobs and the others will have to settle for something else. From a practical point of view, if a college degree becomes as commonplace as high school diplomas, a college education will not be worth any more than a high school diploma is now other than to qualify for certain trades that require a degree. But skills as an electrician or plumber could be very valuable indeed.

But to bring it back to the thread topic, Rachel Maddow with a PhD in political science is worth roughly $20 million. Ann Coulter, with a mere law degree is only worth half of that. And Rush Limbaugh, with a high school education, can buy and sell both of them together hundreds of time over.

Last edited:
rachel-maddow.jpg

or
I think Coulter would be crazy good in the sack.

Not even close, Can't stand Rachel Madcow , Now on the other hand, Love Anne and her political views

Forum List

Back