• Not sure

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • stupid poll questions

Votes: 11 57.9%

• Total voters

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
It seems Casey Anthony, Barack Obama, and now Debbie Wasserman-Shultz are roundly panned in the media. I was just curious who you hate more.

Also, if it's Barack Obama explain why.

Last edited:
It seems Casey Anthony, Barack Obama, and now Debbie Wasserman-Shultz are roundly panned in the media. I was just curious who you hate more.

I refuse to hate anybody. The only one it would hurt, would be me. I can hate actions, but not people. I am trying to love everyone....

Conservatives aren't in the business of hating anyone. That's the tenant of the liberal party.

obama sucks as a president. doens't mean i hate him

I refuse to hate anybody. The only one it would hurt, would be me. I can hate actions, but not people. I am trying to love everyone....

:):gets in line, starts nudging ahead:: )

I didn't see Bush as an option.

It's all his fault.

I'm not joking either.

578426_384798834984284_142927397_n.png

speaking of evil bitches

Forum List

Back