Who did you vote for and did you get the vaccine?

Who did you vote for and did you get the vaccine?

• Biden, yes I got the vaccine.

Votes: 15 38.5%
  • Biden, no I did not the vaccine.

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Biden, I will be getting the vaccine.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trump, yes I got the vaccine

Votes: 12 30.8%
  • Trump, no I did not get the vaccine

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • Trump, I will be getting the vaccine

Votes: 1 2.6%

• Total voters
What does it matter who we voted for...I know many libtards that are refusing the vaccine...more of them than my Trumpster friends...that's for sure....the media wants to list all anti vaccine folks as Trump folks...don't buy that BS...just another Q for them to suckle like little piglets on a Trump hate tit....

Funny I no of no liberals not getting the shot but at least 50% of the tardherders are refusing to get it.
MAGA

Its interesting to me that a Trump hater would take the vaccine cleared the path for creation by removing normal FDA regulations and moved the timeframe from 3-5 years to 9 months. We all know it os the truth. Any waivering from this absolute truth is tribal spin.
The Trump family got vaccinated.

Yes, despite the fact that your fellow anti-vaxxers claimed it was "impossible" to bring a vaccine to market before the end of 2020, and if they did, it would not be safe.

You actually don't remember all the Democrats saying not to take Trump's vaccine, do you? The Democrat brainwashing is complete.

I have NEVER heard a single person say NOT to take 'the trump vaccine.'
Not a single person, but you must be surrounded by stupid people.

You know he surrounds himself with tardherders so...
MAGA

Why do they let children post on this site?

You actually don't remember all the Democrats saying not to take Trump's vaccine, do you? The Democrat brainwashing is complete.

MAGA

We are all wondering why ewe are posting here as well.
MAGA

MAGA

More to the point, why do I not have this useless glob of spit on ignore? How did I miss him in my previous sweeps for useless globs of spit?

Well, better late than never. Thanks for bringing this to my attention, Kaz.

MAGA

MAGA

I don't post to children. See ya

MAGA

More to the point, why do I not have this useless glob of spit on ignore? How did I miss him in my previous sweeps for useless globs of spit?

You're welcome. I just put him on ignore too. I don't post with children

MAGA

You're welcome. I just put him on ignore too. I don't post with children

I don't have a problem with children; adults who act like children, on the other hand . . .

Just shut up and get the jab. All you anti vaxxers are a bunch of fear mongering babies
What happened to the whole 'my body my choice' you liberals love to spout? Fucking hypocrites, the lot of you.
Not getting the vaccine endangers others.
How? Isn't that the whole point of a vaccine? I only endanger myself, and I accept that risk.

That's nothing but fearmongering propaganda. If you are afraid of Covid, or at risk from major complications from Covid, get the vaccine and shut up and leave me to tend to myself.
No, that's science. Just get the vaccine and stop endangering others, selfish prick.

MAGA

MAGA

I don't post to children. See ya

Ewe need to stop posting period!!!
MAGA

I forgot to put the option of not getting the vaccine.

I will not be getting the vaccine at all. No comorbidities here and I am not fat and I am not 300 years old.

One of you fat old fucks can have my dose.
it's not about you alone.... Though you may honestly think so.

it's you catching covid and then spreading it to someone like Tipsycat, whose health is compromised, and can not get the vaccine for self protection due to other medical conditions.

It's not about that either. Many spread flus and viruses each year, killing hundreds of thousands. It's about control. That's all.
That's just whacko! Demented thinking.... That's going to kill others.
That whole 99+% survival rate says otherwise.
Tell that to the 570,000 dead, and their families!!!

Btw, 1% of 320 million Americans is 3,200,000 dead Americans....

I will not be getting the vaccine at all. No comorbidities here and I am not fat and I am not 300 years old.

it's you catching covid and then spreading it to someone like Tipsycat, whose health is compromised, and can not get the vaccine for self protection due to other medical conditions.

It's not about that either. Many spread flus and viruses each year, killing hundreds of thousands. It's about control. That's all.

No, it's not. Each day we breathe in about 100,000,000 viruses. Of course most are harmless but some aren't. They are passed along every day between people. Some people may become sick. Some may not. It depends on our immune system. This isn't something new.
Duh.

It being about "control" bulloney....is what is cuckoo....

No, it's not. Each day we breathe in about 100,000,000 viruses. Of course most are harmless but some aren't. They are passed along every day between people. Some people may become sick. Some may not. It depends on our immune system. This isn't something new.
Duh.

When media, big tech, pharmaceuticals, cdc, squash all opposition and questioning to this experimental drug, yes its about control. There is no duh.....

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Duh.

When media, big tech, pharmaceuticals, cdc, squash all opposition and questioning to this experimental drug, yes its about control. There is no duh.....
You are correct. It is about control. It’s about controlling the virus. We can’t control the virus as long as there are cuckoo for cocoa puffs anti vaxers spreading falsehoods.

Duh.

You are correct. It is about control. It’s about controlling the virus. We can’t control the virus as long as there are cuckoo for cocoa puffs anti vaxers spreading falsehoods.

It's not about controlling the virus. That's a big laugher. Whenever you have a media, govt, cdc all complicit, refusing questioning, censoring any opposition, you have a big problem. Denying that reality shows how big the delusion really is. Anti- mRNA, based on a three month trial as opposed to 8-12 year clinical trials for every conventional vaccine, does not equal anti-vaccination.

History repeats itself
Mike Wallace On 60 Minutes Exposes The 1976 Swine Flu
Pandemic Vaccine Scam - Same Fraud Then, Same Fraud Now
But FAR More Lies, Deaths, Injuries, Horrors And Ruined Lives Today Wake Up, America...The Vax Scam Playbook Is Being Used Again...And Many, Many Will Perish

Duh.

It's not about controlling the virus. That's a big laugher. Whenever you have a media, govt, cdc all complicit, refusing questioning, censoring any opposition, you have a big problem. Denying that reality shows how big the delusion really is. Anti- mRNA, based on a three month trial as opposed to 8-12 year clinical trials for every conventional vaccine, does not equal anti-vaccination.
Y’all have simply gone around the bend. I seriously do not get you guys. You bitch and moan and whine about having to wear the mask and the thing that will get you out of the mask you now refuse. Illogical

Forum List

Back