Who did 9/11??

I ignore certified pea brains for a reason. 27 so far. And soupnazi and candycorn are at the top of that list. If either of their brains were made of dynamite they wouldn't have enough to blow their nose.
View attachment 467066
you mean candyass,yeah they are both shills for Langley,i try to tell people not to feed those trolls but it just goes through one ear and out the other with them.
You are the one and only shill here.

you do nothing but sling shit in defeat after having been proven a fucking fool.

More on NESARA ... and that 9/11 was done to prevent it from being announced on that day ... and that it is coming now, VERY SOON.
I know many of you have never heard of NESARA, but it is time you got woke up to it.

I am sure you are right that the majority on here have no clue about Nesara,matter of fact i wold wager you are the only one aware of it because i was not even aware of it and i am usually ahead of most everyone here on the board on whats going behind the scenes in government corruption. i was over at bitchute and i saw someone in the comments on a video post that as well,they are only the SECOND person besides you i have ever seen talk about it so it is for sure a well kept secret.

Every member of congress is fully aware of it, but when it was signed into law it was done so to take effect WHEN ANNOUNCED TO THE PUBLIC and a serious gag order was placed on it. By serious I mean any mention of it by anyone in Congress gets the death penalty. And its text was deliberately hidden. This was done because what it does is so wide in scope and so huge and will have so much impact on everything ... and I mean everything. Back at the point in time all this was happening, its full text was available for a short time thanks to several courageous reporters who are all "coincidentally" dead now. And many like myself saw it and read it. Then almost immediately the deep state disinformation attack started, and FAKE NESARA info was put out there all over the place, all discrediting it. Alan Greenspan was going to announce it on 9/11, and we all know what happened that day to the literal headquarters of NESARA. Nobody has had the guts to announce it except Trump, and even he hasn't actually announced it quite yet. I believe it will be the military who actually announces it. Trump has very carefully set the stage for it. He dissolved the US Corporation and moved the Federal Reserve under the Treasury. Reports are out there that quintillions in gold has been seized from beneath the Vatican by Interpol, gold bought by the usery the Fed has imposed on us for decades, all literally stolen from us because the money they lent to us and collected interest on (multiplied many times over by their fractional reserve banking ponzi scheme) was backed by NOTHING, so they lent us NOTHING in the first place. Other sources are out there telling us the new Quantum Financial System (exactly what NESARA speaks of) is now all ready to go, fully in place, all the banks informed and transactions tested.

You know that Trump put full control in the hands of the military to defeat the insurrection of this fraudulent election (and to destroy the New World Order / deep state). Well, it is IMPOSSIBLE to destroy the NWO without DESTROYING THE FED because the international bankers who OWN the Fed are LITERALLY the NWO. THEY are the root of ALL of this EVIL. And unless the Fed. is destroyed, even if this illicit government and the deep state are removed, they will be RIGHT BACK AGAIN. NESARA provides the legal framework to KICK THEIR ASS PERMANENTLY.

If you were aware of what is in NESARA, all of these things point to it being announced and in effect very soon ... it doesn't take a rocket scientist to reach this conclusion.

you got to take in what charlie ward says with a grain of salt.He is like alex jones,part of the controlled opposition.,he was also saying that he guaranteed trump would stay in office and the military would have a military tribunal and prosecute all the criminal politicians like Biden behind the vote fraud and that biden would go to jail with many criminal politicians.

I never bought that,My hunch that it was too good to be true back then turned out to be correct. I said to myself back then "I will believe it when i see it." that is why i am very skeptical about Nesara,,when something like that sounds too good to be true,it almost always is. The thing about Trump staying in office and biden and others going to jail,i knew that was too good to be true. we never saw it happen so charlie ward as far as i am concerned is another disinformation agent same as alex jones,candyass and soupnazi.

I would have to hear it from another source other than charlie ward before i thought there was a chance this would happen.someone more credible like robert steele or the corbett report.

that is so correct that you cannot destroy the new world order that both Bush and clinton and now obama have all spoken of,that you have to destory the fed first to do so but that is why I am skeptical about Trump being another patriot like JFK,why did he not reinstate kennedys executive order to ban the fed and why did he not just sign some kind of executive order to ban the CIA,IRS and the fed?:mad:

Last edited:
One thing for sure,the proof is in the pudding Trump was our first real president sense JFK to not be a puppet for the establishment that sleepy joe is the fact that all these langley shills like candyass,soupnazi,toto,rightwinger,and others like them,they all slandered trump from day one,that would make sense if they were idiots like this one troll smellybozo who thinks the demorats can do no wrong and like many others think, EXCEPT they have never had one bad word to say about Bush and always kissed HIS ass when he was president same as they always did with obama, so that is all the proof in the world trump was for the people and they are indeed shills for Langley.:up:

you should listen to this video here Rancid,just start at the 11: 40 mark,this guy is talking about what I am that trump does not seem to really want to go out and stand up to the elite like kennedy did.

One thing for sure,the proof is in the pudding Trump was our first real president sense JFK to not be a puppet for the establishment that sleepy joe is the fact that all these langley shills like candyass,soupnazi,toto,rightwinger,and others like them,they all slandered trump from day one,that would make sense if they were idiots like this one troll smellybozo who thinks the demorats can do no wrong and like many others think, EXCEPT they have never had one bad word to say about Bush and always kissed HIS ass when he was president same as they always did with obama, so that is all the proof in the world trump was for the people and they are indeed shills for Langley.:up:
Of course LARAM is a liar who cannot cite one such slander from anyone.

WHenev er he weighs in on any question or debate the side he takes HAS LOST

Who did 9/11? The official story is a lie. The so-called investigation was an utter farce.
My sources say that W Bush ordered it done along with George Bush Sr. who had moved into the White House with W to stop NESARA from being announced later that same day. NESARA would have permanently ENDED the entire New World Order as well as the Federal Reserve and its fiat money. The international bankers who OWN the Federal Reserve ARE LITERALLY the New World Order.
Hey rancid,get a load of the nazi shill,he is such a nutcase he babbles on talking to himself all the time,he addresses someone that has had him on ignore for over ten years now in the first person,he or IT I should say,is so desperate for attention he always talks to someone in the first person thinking any of us actually read his babble.this dude scares me,he belongs in a rubber room the way he rambles on and talks to himself all the time.I bet he does that home as well,he hears voices in his head and talks outloud to himself.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

reminds me of that guy Higgins on magnum pi who everybody would leave the room when he would start talking and he always ended up talking to himself unaware there was nobody in the room to listen to him talk, I havenever seen someone in my life so desperate for attention,the dude must have had a very unhappy disturbing childhood being so desperate he talks to himself.:abgg2q.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Who did 9/11? The official story is a lie. The so-called investigation was an utter farce.
My sources say that W Bush ordered it done along with George Bush Sr. who had moved into the White House with W to stop NESARA from being announced later that same day. NESARA would have permanently ENDED the entire New World Order as well as the Federal Reserve and its fiat money. The international bankers who OWN the Federal Reserve ARE LITERALLY the New World Order.
Hey rancid,get a load of the nazi shill,he is such a nutcase he babbles on talking to himself all the time,he addresses someone that has had him on ignore for over ten years now in the first person,he or IT I should say,is so desperate for attention he always talks to someone in the first person thinking any of us actually read his babble.this dude scares me,he belongs in a rubber room the way he rambles on and talks to himself all the time.I bet he does that home as well,he hears voices in his head and talks outloud to himself.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

reminds me of that guy Higgins on magnum pi who everybody would leave the room when he would start talking and he always ended up talking to himself unaware there was nobody in the room to listen to him talk, I havenever seen someone in my life so desperate for attention,the dude must have had a very unhappy disturbing childhood being so desperate he talks to himself.:abgg2q.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::rofl::rofl::rofl:
For someone who claims to have me on ignore you still respond to every postr proving you are a liar.

Forum List

Back