Who did 9/11??

It was not Bush. The guy does not have a mean bone in his body. If it was an inside job it was Rumsfel. Not saying it was an inside job but it was not Bush. Bush was one of the kindest and funniest people I have ever met. The guy is the life of the party no matter which political party you come from. I actually felt bad I did not vote for him after meeting him.

He has no bones in his body, nor a soul.

He has already been executed. Like most what libs see is old clips and doubles. See one, click properties and look at the date.
Bush Sr. was fond of publicly lauding the New World Order. He was a key figure in it. As such he is a traitor beyond belief. No way would 9/11 have been done without a nod from him. NESARA was due to be announced later that same day and NESARA would have KILLED the New World Order. I too have seen reports that he was executed. When his coffin was displayed in D.C. it was covered by a very wrinkled flag ... which denotes TRAITOR.

Tell you what. I will watch the 2.5 hour video on March 4th, after Trump is reinstated as president. :auiqs.jpg:
Thanks for admitting you won’t watch it and the truth scares you. :thup:

You are half right. I won't watch a 2.5 hr video. But scared? lol Not even close.

You should be scared. I appreciate your confidence, but there is a chance, no matter how remote, that you might finish the video as stupid as the morons touting it on this thread. Shudder to think.
The stupid MORONS are those who refuse to take the time to EDUCATE THEMSELVES and who choose to be willfully ignorant. View attachment 461218
So tell me you gunna quit listening to q horse shit when Trump is not president on March 4th or ya gunna let them keep moving the goal post?

It was not Bush. The guy does not have a mean bone in his body. If it was an inside job it was Rumsfel. Not saying it was an inside job but it was not Bush. Bush was one of the kindest and funniest people I have ever met. The guy is the life of the party no matter which political party you come from. I actually felt bad I did not vote for him after meeting him.

He has already been executed. Like most what libs see is old clips and doubles. See one, click properties and look at the date.
Bush Sr. was fond of publicly lauding the New World Order. He was a key figure in it. As such he is a traitor beyond belief. No way would 9/11 have been done without a nod from him. NESARA was due to be announced later that same day and NESARA would have KILLED the New World Order. I too have seen reports that he was executed. When his coffin was displayed in D.C. it was covered by a very wrinkled flag ... which denotes TRAITOR.

Tell you what. I will watch the 2.5 hour video on March 4th, after Trump is reinstated as president. :auiqs.jpg:

You are half right. I won't watch a 2.5 hr video. But scared? lol Not even close.

You should be scared. I appreciate your confidence, but there is a chance, no matter how remote, that you might finish the video as stupid as the morons touting it on this thread. Shudder to think.
The stupid MORONS are those who refuse to take the time to EDUCATE THEMSELVES and who choose to be willfully ignorant. View attachment 461218
To call over 2,000 of the nation's preeminent structural engineers, chemical engineers, scientists, architects and explosives experts stupid and ignorant without even listening to what they have to say is the height of block-headedness.
2000 of the nations preeminent structural engineers , architects , chemical engineers, scientists , and explosive experts do not support YOUR argument.

They do not have to say what you claim.

This argument of yours has been massively criushed and proven a lie over and over. You cannot NAME any such engineers or architects.

AED911 truth is an open organization with a website which allows anyone and everyone to join and sign the petitiion while claiming to be some sort of engineer or architect. They do not screen or check the background of anyone joining their site. The fact is the vast majority of people who join that site and sign the petitition are laymen who work at wal mart of a gas station or jiffy lube or as a janitor or whatever. They are not what they present themselves to be and are NO WHERE NEAR PREEMINENT. They have no expertise whatsoever and no evidence.

The same is true for PILOTS for 911 truth and journalists for 911 truth and educators for 911 truth etc etc.

They have no expertise whatsoever and no evidence.

So show a source for your absurd claim while keeping in mind that those truther sites are fraudulent.

Who did 9/11??-Rancid

19 Hijackers, led by Egyptian-national Mohammed Atta and financed by Osama Bin Laden and his Saudi family.

OBL's family didn't fund 9-11.. He was the black sheep with a Syrian mother under the influence of Al Banna and Sayeed Qubt.

To call over 2,000 of the nation's preeminent structural engineers, chemical engineers, scientists, architects and explosives experts stupid and ignorant without even listening to what they have to say is the height of block-headedness.
2000 of the nations preeminent structural engineers , architects , chemical engineers, scientists , and explosive experts do not support YOUR argument.

This argument of yours has been massively criushed and proven a lie over and over. You cannot NAME any such engineers or architects.

AED911 truth is an open organization with a website which allows anyone and everyone to join and sign the petitiion while claiming to be some sort of engineer or architect. They do not screen or check the background of anyone joining their site. The fact is the vast majority of people who join that site and sign the petitition are laymen who work at wal mart of a gas station or jiffy lube or as a janitor or whatever. They are not what they present themselves to be and are NO WHERE NEAR PREEMINENT. They have no expertise whatsoever and no evidence.

The same is true for PILOTS for 911 truth and journalists for 911 truth and educators for 911 truth etc etc.

So show a source for your absurd claim while keeping in mind that those truther sites are fraudulent.

Actually NO.. They are losers who don't even understand gravity.

Pretty much short hand for the same thing I said.

Pretty much short hand for the same thing I said.

I screwed up.. No offense.

Sure whatever,keep telling yourself that. Maybe someday you’ll actually believe you are not afraid of the truth :asshole:
.I took you to school too many times to remember demolitions brought down the towers and instead of addressing the evidence and facts I gave,this is what you did everytime coward .:scared1:

Last edited:

Sure whatever,keep telling yourself that. Maybe someday you’ll actually believe you are not afraid of the truth :asshole:
.I took you to school too many times to remember demolitions brought down the towers and instead of addressing the evidence and facts I gave,this is what you did everytime coward .:scared1:

You took me to school? I don't recall discussing 9/11 with you.

Why would I be scared? Do you expect other buildings to be destroyed? Do you think the Shadow Gov't will come after you?

:thankusmile: :yes_text12: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

best damn post on the thread,you totally nailed it.could not have said it better myself.:thup: Don’t forget what witnesses said as well,many of them being very credible firefighters experienced in the sound of explosives who called the investigation a half baked farce.

That is what I have said over a decade now here thst these stupid fuck trolls that are brainwashed and in denial mode like winterborn and thst junior high school kid,have the most fucked up logic in the world to listen to what the corporate controlled media tells them over all of these best experts in the world say.:wtf::cuckoo:

These idiot trolls are so closed minded thsts their logic they use. :uhoh3::cuckoo:Just once in their sad lives,they should sit down and consider how fucked up their logic is and they would see how they have been brainwashed by the media.:uhoh3:

Their logic they use is the exact same thing as if their car was not running and they ask their girlfriend for her opinion if the car needs a new battery and she says no thst it’s just fine and in perfect condition.then one of the best car mechanics in the world sees thst car and hears what it sounds like when they try and start it and tells winterborn that it needs a new batttery and is in bad shape.

according to the logic of winterborn and all the bush dupes in the world they all use,their girlfriend is the one they should listen to instead of the best mechanic in the world.:cuckoo: They can’t play dodgeball with that one no matter how hard they try because that is a fact they cannot get around that exposes how fucked up their logic is.:abgg2q.jpg::auiqs.jpg::lmao:

Why would I be scared? Do you expect other buildings to be destroyed? Do you think the Shadow Gov't will come after you?
You are scared of admitting the truth thst we live in a banana republic and our not a free country but instead a facist dictatership,no you did not discuss it with me but all my posts in here proved in spades that explosives brought the towers down,you ignored the posts because you knew you could not refute the evidence,my previous post just before this post a minute ago I made,proves you have the most fucked up logic in the world just as the op got done saying but not in those exact words of course. When you can acknowledge how fucked up your logic is believing the media over the best experts in the world and admit how stupid your logic has always been,we will talk again,till then,we won’t,

You are scared of admitting the truth thst we live in a banana republic and our not a free country but instead a facist dictatership,no you did not discuss it with me but all my posts in here proved in spades that explosives brought the towers down,you ignored the posts because you knew you could not refute the evidence,my previous post just before this post a minute ago I made,proves you have the most fucked up logic in the world just as the op got done saying but not in those exact words of course. When you can acknowledge how fucked up your logic is believing the media over the best experts in the world and admit how stupid your logic has always been,we will talk again,till then,we won’t,
So I see you agree with me it IS funny how fucked up your logic is believing the media instead of the best experts in the world that explosives brought the towers down,good that’s a start.:up:

Now get off the crack you been smoking all these years with the logic you use and come to reality that the government kills it’s own citizens if they give a version of events thst is differerent than their own which they did with many witnesses who said they heard explosives dying mysteriously after saying they heard explosives. Got news for you charlie,they did that in the jfk assassination as well.let me guess,you think oswald killed jfk as well right?:uhoh3::rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: What I find incredible is I find people who can accept it thst the CIA killed jfk,yet they cannot accept it they did 9/11 as well.9/11 hits too close to them to be objective in that as they are with jfk.

So I see you agree with me it IS funny how fucked up your logic is believing the media instead of the best experts in the world that explosives brought the towers down,good that’s a start.:up:

Now get off the crack you been smoking all these years with the logic you use and come to reality that the government kills it’s own citizens if they give a version of events thst is differerent than their own which they did with many witnesses who said they heard explosives dying mysteriously after saying they heard explosives. Got news for you charlie,they did that in the jfk assassination as well.let me guess,you think oswald killed jfk as well right?:uhoh3::rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: What I find incredible is I find people who can accept it thst the CIA killed jfk,yet they cannot accept it they did 9/11 as well.9/11 hits too close to them to be objective in that as they are with jfk.

If you think that is why I posted the laughing icon, you are more gullible than I thought.

If you think that is why I posted the laughing icon, you are more gullible than I thought.
Hey dumbfuck I knew better that was not the reason,guess you don’t know what sarcasm is.oh my the hyprocrisy,you are the gullible sheep troll,not me.you are the coward troll who keeps running off over the evidence I gave and the op gave as well how fucked up your logic is believing the media over the best experts in the world. :cuckoo: You can’t stand toe to toe against evidence and won’t address it so I am done with you.we both know how fucked up your logic is.I gave you every chance in the world to disprove me that explosives brought them down,you cowardly ran off as all bush dupes always do.I’m done with you,keep being the coward you are your whole life afraid to look at the evidence,the government loves you for that.turn the other way,don’t look at it coward. :thup:

There are so many on here who are so CNN-indoctrinated and with their heads so far up CNN's ass that if CNN turns a corner they will break their necks. These are the totally unreachable, uneducatable poor oafs who will require psychiatric care when the military finally acts and broadcasts the truth for weeks on the civil service emergency system because the entire MSM's assets have all been seized due to their collusion in the insurretion of this massive election fraud and their Gods are all dead. Same people who believe a mask that you can piss through will stop the Corona virus, same people who refuse to acknowledge there was rampant election fraud. Indoctrinated, brainwashed liberals one and all. I actually pity them considering what is coming in the near future. Yes, pity.
three blind 01.gif

Both were executed. Sr was on ice over a year.

There are so many on here who are so CNN-indoctrinated and with their heads so far up CNN's ass that if CNN turns a corner they will break their necks. These are the totally unreachable, uneducatable poor oafs who will require psychiatric care when the military finally acts and broadcasts the truth for weeks on the civil service emergency system because the entire MSM's assets have all been seized due to their collusion in the insurretion of this massive election fraud and their Gods are all dead. Same people who believe a mask that you can piss through will stop the Corona virus, same people who refuse to acknowledge there was rampant election fraud. Indoctrinated, brainwashed liberals one and all. I actually pity them considering what is coming in the near future. Yes, pity.
View attachment 461353
Indeed,you nailed it.those three blind mice are a perfect pic for the gullible braindead sheep like winterborn in denial mode. :thup: It’s comedy gold thst they honestly think this is a free country with free elections and that our government is looking out for them and they trust everything the media tells them.:auiqs.jpg::rofl::lmao: For people like that junior high school kid,someone like him I can understand being thst stupid so him being a kid who has not gone through puberty yet,I go easy on him.winterborn though that is just sad that they can be this stupid all these years later and still believe the government is looking out for him,he has no excuse for being as stupid as that child is.He is one sad case I will not bother With again on government corruption.

Forum List

Back