Who did 9/11??

0013.gif

bld 7 is the crux of the 9/11 coverup commission these trolls cannot get around on.they have no answers for bld 7. If these trolls want to say that jet fuel fires caused the collapse of the twin towers,then why did bld 7 collapse sense it was NOT hit by a plane? they get desperate and then say that the damage was so bad that it caused it to collapse but the problem with their ramblings is there were other buildings in the area MUCH closer to the towers with MUCH more extensive damage to them and fires that were much worse than what bld 7 had yet those buildings never collapsed.they can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are that demolitions brought them down.:auiqs.jpg:

Correct. What I posted that was in building 7 is tip of the iceberg. But heed the ignorant like french child or chef tory saying "it was debris from the towers took down 7" All 3 were controlled demo. I'd also like to know what hit the Pentagon since passengers took it down before it did?
bld 7 is the crux of the 9/11 coverup commission these trolls cannot get around on.they have no answers for bld 7. If these trolls want to say that jet fuel fires caused the collapse of the twin towers,then why did bld 7 collapse sense it was NOT hit by a plane? they get desperate and then say that the damage was so bad that it caused it to collapse but the problem with their ramblings is there were other buildings in the area MUCH closer to the towers with MUCH more extensive damage to them and fires that were much worse than what bld 7 had yet those buildings never collapsed.they can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are that demolitions brought them down.:auiqs.jpg:

Correct. What I posted that was in building 7 is tip of the iceberg. But heed the ignorant like french child or chef tory saying "it was debris from the towers took down 7" All 3 were controlled demo. I'd also like to know what hit the Pentagon since passengers took it down before it did?
Trolls like the puberty kid and winterborn,the ones that are just in denial mode and are afraid to look at the evidence,they can never explain bld 7,that one gets them everytime,they come up with the most ludicrous crap in the world like that kid did which sadly,many adults like winterborn will say the same thing that the debris from the towers caused the collapse of bld 7.:auiqs.jpg::lmao:

Problem with that babble and theory of theirs is the testimony of some of the survinng witnesses of bld 7 thst heard untimely explosives going off at the wrong time in the basement of bld 7 as well as there was one demolition expert who when shown bld 7 how without knowing it had anything to do with 9/11 he said a tower like bld 7 could only fall in its footprint like that from explosives that explosives were used.but none of thst is evidence to trolls like that kid and winterborn that explosives were used,only what the media tells them is the only evidence they go by.comedy gold.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

The kids an idiot. What's a child doing here. He should be out playing Pokemon go or something more fitting to his generation.

All were controlled demo. Pure fact and proof abounds. Takes a special kind of stupid to not recognize 3 buildings went down on their footprint, called controlled demolition.

Oh yeah. No jet hit the third building. So how did it come down in identical fashion as the towers? Controlled demolition on all 3 is how but they couldn't find a third jet to hit it. And you libs believe anything the govt tells you.
The debris from one of the towers gutted it ad it eventually collapsed after burning.

Yet debris didn't affect any other buildings between them? Just 7 and the Towers? Why 7? >

The 47-storey WTC7 fell straight down, at almost free-fall speed, largely into its own footprint: all the hallmarks, the sceptics say, of a controlled demolition. Building 7 had some fascinating tenants. The main occupant was Salomon Brothers, the bank, but on floors nine and 10 was the secret service. On the three floors above that was the Securities and Exchange Commission. The New York Times reported that the building also housed a secret office operated by the CIA dedicated to spying on and recruiting foreign diplomats based at the United Nations. The station’s loss had “seriously disrupted” intelligence operations, it said. The CIA shared a floor with an office of the Defence Department and the Internal Revenue Service. The collapse of the building also wiped out the operations centre of New York City’s Office of Emergency Management on floor 23, throwing the response that day into further mayhem.
Wrong.

Debris massively damaged andeven destroyed more than one building in the complex
Watch the video Soupnazi, it is all there. All three buildings, the two towers and building 7, came straight down into their own footprints, all OBVIOUSLY controlled demolitions. If you have ever seen footage of ANY controlled demolition it is just plain OBVIOUS ... NEVER MIND that there is so much evidence of such that it took over two hours to get it all in a video. Ther has been no mention of any other building/s being destroyed.
No it is not all there.

The video is fictional entertainment with no evidence.

Falling straighht down is the result of gravity and is not evidence of controlled demolition. There was no otrher way for them to fall.

There is no evidence at all of cotrolled demolition in those buildings and there never has been in fact the theory which was idiotic to begin with has been disproven.

You have bought a bridge in Brooklyn and you need to be less gullible.
Well, you are obviously another ignoramus running off at the mouth without even watching the video just because its title goes against your preconceived notions. Willful ignorance will get you nowhere.
Wrong.

I watched it and a million others EXACTLY like it. Conspiracy fools always rely on VIDEO to do their thinking. Ther video has no evieence whatsoeevr AND THAT IS FACT.

You are willfyfully being fooled and you know it.

Being a conspiracy theory lover does not make you more enlightened or educated. You do not see past the veil that the rest of the world is blind to. It is YOU who is naive and gullible and falling for fiction like a total sap.
Soupnazi, you are going into my IGNORE list along with the 21 other ignorant, CNN-indoctrinated idiot trolls already there. Bye bye.
Oh yeah. No jet hit the third building. So how did it come down in identical fashion as the towers? Controlled demolition on all 3 is how but they couldn't find a third jet to hit it. And you libs believe anything the govt tells you.
The debris from one of the towers gutted it ad it eventually collapsed after burning.

Yet debris didn't affect any other buildings between them? Just 7 and the Towers? Why 7? >

The 47-storey WTC7 fell straight down, at almost free-fall speed, largely into its own footprint: all the hallmarks, the sceptics say, of a controlled demolition. Building 7 had some fascinating tenants. The main occupant was Salomon Brothers, the bank, but on floors nine and 10 was the secret service. On the three floors above that was the Securities and Exchange Commission. The New York Times reported that the building also housed a secret office operated by the CIA dedicated to spying on and recruiting foreign diplomats based at the United Nations. The station’s loss had “seriously disrupted” intelligence operations, it said. The CIA shared a floor with an office of the Defence Department and the Internal Revenue Service. The collapse of the building also wiped out the operations centre of New York City’s Office of Emergency Management on floor 23, throwing the response that day into further mayhem.
Wrong.

Debris massively damaged andeven destroyed more than one building in the complex
Watch the video Soupnazi, it is all there. All three buildings, the two towers and building 7, came straight down into their own footprints, all OBVIOUSLY controlled demolitions. If you have ever seen footage of ANY controlled demolition it is just plain OBVIOUS ... NEVER MIND that there is so much evidence of such that it took over two hours to get it all in a video. Ther has been no mention of any other building/s being destroyed.
No it is not all there.

The video is fictional entertainment with no evidence.

Falling straighht down is the result of gravity and is not evidence of controlled demolition. There was no otrher way for them to fall.

There is no evidence at all of cotrolled demolition in those buildings and there never has been in fact the theory which was idiotic to begin with has been disproven.

You have bought a bridge in Brooklyn and you need to be less gullible.
Well, you are obviously another ignoramus running off at the mouth without even watching the video just because its title goes against your preconceived notions. Willful ignorance will get you nowhere.
Wrong.

I watched it and a million others EXACTLY like it. Conspiracy fools always rely on VIDEO to do their thinking. Ther video has no evieence whatsoeevr AND THAT IS FACT.

You are willfyfully being fooled and you know it.

Being a conspiracy theory lover does not make you more enlightened or educated. You do not see past the veil that the rest of the world is blind to. It is YOU who is naive and gullible and falling for fiction like a total sap.
Soupnazi, you are going into my IGNORE list along with the 21 other ignorant, CNN-indoctrinated idiot trolls already there. Bye bye.
I see you took half of my advise,now you need to put that other agent from langley candyass on ignore as well.those two shills try to brainwash everybody that the Warren commission was right and that oswald shot jfk also. Soupnazi is the most lunatic troll I know of.he needs a straight jacket.IHe is so desperate for attention he gets angry he talks to himself all the time. :auiqs.jpg:

the way he talks to himself all the time is even though he knows I have had him on ignore for years now,he still after all this time,addresses me in the first person directly.proof that he is desperate for attention and mentally unstable:auiqs.jpg::lmao: I know when people tput ME on ignore and tell me they are doing so,I don’t still address them in the first person like that.:auiqs.jpg::lmao:

what’s comical about this moron is how he advertises how evil he is with a user name like NAZI. You would think the dumbfuck would be smarter than that and choose a user name not advertising how evil he is.:abgg2q.jpg: Candyass to his credit,doesn’t even do that.

Yeah he is triggered alright, and now I never served. Where are these ignorant trolls like nazi and frenche coming from? Moonglow socks?

The kids an idiot. What's a child doing here. He should be out playing Pokemon go or something more fitting to his generation.

All were controlled demo. Pure fact and proof abounds. Takes a special kind of stupid to not recognize 3 buildings went down on their footprint, called controlled demolition.
World tribunal will be announced that the US media will censor from the sheepies.
Don't worry, all 10 of us will read about it here. :)

Last edited:
Am I on yours?

Obviously not.
Why not? C'mon, I think all you conspiracy goons are total douchebags. Isn't that enough?

Fuck off troll. You're not on "ignore" because generally I pass right over your babble like everyone else does. Go play on the railroad tracks child.
Same here,that’s why I don’t have him on ignore as well,he isn’t a lying shill from Langley like candyass,admiral idiot,dr love and nazi boy,so I just pass over his babble same as you,funny how we both do the same with him.lol

Last edited:

Trolls like the puberty kid and winterborn,the ones that are just in denial mode and are afraid to look at the evidence,they can never explain bld 7,that one gets them everytime,they come up with the most ludicrous crap in the world like that kid did which sadly,many adults like winterborn will say the same thing that the debris from the towers caused the collapse of bld 7.:auiqs.jpg::lmao:

Problem with that babble and theory of theirs is the testimony of some of the survinng witnesses of bld 7 thst heard untimely explosives going off at the wrong time in the basement of bld 7 as well as there was one demolition expert who when shown bld 7 how without knowing it had anything to do with 9/11 he said a tower like bld 7 could only fall in its footprint like that from explosives that explosives were used.but none of thst is evidence to trolls like that kid and winterborn that explosives were used,only what the media tells them is the only evidence they go by.comedy gold.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

ESPECIALLY like I said,when witnesses thst survived in both the towers and in bld 7 both,heard explosives in the basement. Another example how we are on the same page,I been saying the exact same thing to him sense day one this newbie got here a few weeks ago,what’s he doing here on a political message board instead of doing something more healthy like playing outside with his other kiddie friends or as you said so well,playing Pokémon. :up: :lmao: :auiqs.jpg:

ESPECIALLY like I said,when witnesses thst survived in both the towers and in bld 7 both,heard explosives in the basement. Another example how we are on the same page,I been saying the exact same thing to him sense day one this newbie got here a few weeks ago,what’s he doing here on a political message board instead of doing something more healthy like playing outside with his other kiddie friends or as you said so well,playing Pokémon. :up: :lmao: :auiqs.jpg:

Mark Twain said it all :cool:

It was not Bush. The guy does not have a mean bone in his body. If it was an inside job it was Rumsfel. Not saying it was an inside job but it was not Bush. Bush was one of the kindest and funniest people I have ever met. The guy is the life of the party no matter which political party you come from. I actually felt bad I did not vote for him after meeting him.

He has no bones in his body, nor a soul.

He has already been executed. Like most what libs see is old clips and doubles. See one, click properties and look at the date.

Most of the aircraft were flying too low to even appear on radar.

OK Admiral/ I'm sorry for the snarkiness, you have been pretty rude in the past and set me off. You haven't been lately, well others still.

They WERE on a charted flight path. Leave it, especialy over a populated place like NYC or on path to the Pentagon interceptors scramble with an ATC call to NORAD.

When they deviated from their charted course was the alert, they did go under ATC ground radar but trust me, there is no below radar on an interceptor. They also have IR, infared. I was MA1, 'weapons control systems mechanic" 32251a

I can't say more but I garuntee if ADC scrambled the towers would still be there. And 4000+ souls Bush killed. Like father like son.

It was not Bush. The guy does not have a mean bone in his body. If it was an inside job it was Rumsfel. Not saying it was an inside job but it was not Bush. Bush was one of the kindest and funniest people I have ever met. The guy is the life of the party no matter which political party you come from. I actually felt bad I did not vote for him after meeting him.

He has already been executed. Like most what libs see is old clips and doubles. See one, click properties and look at the date.
Bush Sr. was fond of publicly lauding the New World Order. He was a key figure in it. As such he is a traitor beyond belief. No way would 9/11 have been done without a nod from him. NESARA was due to be announced later that same day and NESARA would have KILLED the New World Order. I too have seen reports that he was executed. When his coffin was displayed in D.C. it was covered by a very wrinkled flag ... which denotes TRAITOR.

Bush Sr. was fond of publicly lauding the New World Order. He was a key figure in it. As such he is a traitor beyond belief. No way would 9/11 have been done without a nod from him. NESARA was due to be announced later that same day and NESARA would have KILLED the New World Order. I too have seen reports that he was executed. When his coffin was displayed in D.C. it was covered by a very wrinkled flag ... which denotes TRAITOR.

Tell you what. I will watch the 2.5 hour video on March 4th, after Trump is reinstated as president. :auiqs.jpg:

So Bush has been executed huh. Lol Another Qanon fucking idiot. Go chase Jewish space lasers dumb fuck.

It would be a herculean task to COVERTLY wire those three buildings for controlled demolitions, without any of the resident workers in those buildings becoming suspicious ... yet it was OBVIOUSLY done.
The Towers and I am sure 7 were closed several days. "while workers with vans and maintenance clothes worked inside"
Never happened.

Most of the aircraft were flying too low to even appear on radar.

If an aircraft leaves it's charted flight path. NORAD comes in. NO suspicion when 2 jets go below radar headed to a populated area? Remember they have IFF on those too and you have to go outside to shut that down.
Not even remotely true. The FAA may get involved at some point. NORAD? You're full of shit.

Who did 9/11? The official story is a lie. The so-called investigation was an utter farce.
My sources say that W Bush ordered it done along with George Bush Sr. who had moved into the White House with W to stop NESARA from being announced later that same day. NESARA would have permanently ENDED the entire New World Order as well as the Federal Reserve and its fiat money. The international bankers who OWN the Federal Reserve ARE LITERALLY the New World Order.

You are a retard.jpg

Forum List

Back